Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Sims won't go to work

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Next
Gothchick Posted at: 14:09 Jul06 2012 Post ID: 3127121
Gothchick
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I am on level 25 with 14 Sims. The other day, for no apparent reason, 3 of my Sims suddenly wouldn't go to work! Ever since, their briefcase symbol doesn't flash at the appropriate time. I've changed the job of one of the Sims but this still hasn't made any difference. Has anyone else had this problem and has anyone got a solution? Thanks.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Lisaloo01 Posted at: 17:36 Jul06 2012 Post ID: 3127177
Lisaloo01
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I've got the exact same problem. Some of them are going to work but others don't even have the flashing briefcase. I've made them quit their jobs and then start somewhere else but nothing works. And the daily mail bonus has stopped arriving as well. Thinking about deleting the game cos I can't buy anything without more Simoleons. Not happy!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:00 Jul06 2012 Post ID: 3127250
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
me to im like so upset because i need lots of money
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:52 Jul17 2012 Post ID: 3130355
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hi its the same problem i have i am on level 24 and i bought like the whole map of workplaces my sims sometimes dont even go to work its like they feel lazt i am stuck on my goal which is check the mail and the mail hasnt came for a month
DragladeFan Posted at: 15:37 Jul23 2012 Post ID: 3131781
DragladeFan
Despicable Me Minion Lover
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I don't have this game, but I've played the Sims 1, Sims 2, Sims 2 Pets and the Sims 3. But are they in good moods? Anxious I excluded the Sims 2 Apartment Pets because it's easy to keep your sims in a good mood. Wiseguy And you already have a job, also. Thumbs Up
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:18 Sep11 2012 Post ID: 3149088
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i dont have that problem for some reason everytime i try to start up the game (sims freeplay on the ipod) a pop up says somthing like i have to update it or somthing but every time i try to update it, it wont work. Can anyone help me with this please?
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:05 Sep15 2012 Post ID: 3149983
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Your Sims won't go to work, and you don't get your daily mail because you used the time cheat. Only solution is to delete, reinstall the app, and play without cheating.
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:06 Sep18 2012 Post ID: 3150931
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
nothing to do with cheat dude, i never play time cheat also cant send my sims go to work..use ur brain b4 u do the talking
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:37 Sep20 2012 Post ID: 3151566
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have the same problem. Some of my sims won't go to work so instead of them not going to work, i bought from the hobbies shop the things they needed for their work. For example, I have a sims who is a firefighter but won't go to work, i bought fire hydrant to let the sims practice with it and I'm glad coz, the percent is going up. C:
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:47 Oct06 2012 Post ID: 3156495
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Does anyone have an answer to fixing the problem, coz its happening to me too.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:23 Oct07 2012 Post ID: 3157056
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Same here. My sim was completely leveled up as an Olympian and suddenly quit going to work. This makes it my THIRD sim. C'mon!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:51 Oct09 2012 Post ID: 3158529
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I had the same issue after using the time cheat. Under the menu you can save all your saved data in the cloud and reinstall your application. It fixed all the bugs including ignoring my sims work schedule. Hope this helps.
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:20 Oct09 2012 Post ID: 3158689
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I tried to save it to cloud like the one that is suggested above. But i can't upload it. It says that there was a problem connecting to the cloud. Please help.
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:51 Nov04 2012 Post ID: 3169572
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The dogs frisbee was blocking the door
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:12 Nov09 2012 Post ID: 3171040
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi, I'm on level 18 with 11 sims and ever since I started the game - which was a while back - I've never been able to get my first created sim to go to work. I have to admit I have used the time cheat a few times, but it never went to work even before that, so that's definitely not the problem. Every other sim will work but this one... And it's sooooo annoying, because I need money desperately to get past a goal! My sims briefcase has never flashed, she works as a musician and starts at 7pm.... It's now 7.01pm but hr briefcase still isn't flashing.... What do I do!? I've made her quit her job several times, and I reinstalled it once but it still won't work!!! Can anyone help me!!!!!????? Thnx :smile :smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:37 Nov10 2012 Post ID: 3171360
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I found that this happened when I tried to use a time cheat. It seems they system remembers the last time they worked and if you advanced the days, have to wait for real time to catch up.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:21 Nov10 2012 Post ID: 3171373
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have had to keep the time on the day on the future that' I changed it to and it's working for me.
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:30 Nov19 2012 Post ID: 3173974
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Doh same problem plz help me out someone
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:09 Nov26 2012 Post ID: 3176002
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Mine is similar, all of a sudden one day the 2 teachers 2 scientists and 1 politician won't go. The other 2 politicians do. I have used the time cheat a couple of times but hadn't at all recently when this happened. I have switched their jobs but they just don't go. Very frustrating.
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:08 Nov26 2012 Post ID: 3176140
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
So Im having the same issue. Some of my Sims go to work, but most of them don't. The ones that don't, their briefcases never flash. I never heard of the time cheat until visiting this site, so that's not the problem. I even saved the game, deleted it and reinstalled the game. Still no luck! Please help...
Displaying Page 1 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close