Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Living Large Time/Money cheat for those having problems

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
niemand420 Posted at: 16:34 Mar24 2013 Post ID: 3227821
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
okay guys a pictorial based on pennstatefan73 s time cheat...... sometimes some people just type what they see and say it doesnt work...... here is proof it works

ATTENTION : Before doing ANY cheat SAVE your progress to the cloud

DO NOT DO ANY TIME AHEAD CHEAT if you have started but not finished the living large section....OR if you have the green icon try to substitute 2 days ahead instead...

this 1st picture is at the beginning, also so you can see how much 1 time gets me (*your gain will vary)

okay, now I started the cheat, for those who havent been here before, you start with autodate on and the correct date and time. to get the most I have 10 sims in one house gardening beans and 8 in another.

okay press home and go to settings. while in settings double click home and expose the multitask bar (at the bottom of ipad) hold the sims freeplay until a minus sign appears. then delete the icon from the multitask bar.

now select settings and set it 1 month and a few days ahead. you CAN use the date in the picture. UPDATE Try 2 Days ahead FIRST!!

NOW press the airport mode and wait for the wireless network to disconnect

press home and select sims freeplay...... you will see a message like this.....

when you select retry IMMEDIATELY double press home. that will cause the searching for server to freeze

select settings from the MULTITASK BAR and turn off airport mode. Insure that the wireless server comes back on

double click home and select sims freeplay from the MULTITASK BAR!!!!

the server will be found and you will hear the cheers of your sims for the job well done......

NOTE| DO NOT COLLECT THE MAILBOX OR PARTY BOAT

Double click home, select settings, double click home delete the multitask sims icon, put autodate on. Hit home. Restart sims, collect mailbox etc.....

NOW WHAT HAPPENS if it doesnt work..... Or in my case, I saw the beans but then a glitch and force close. When I restarted the beans were gone and my sims were just in the beginning.....

IT DOESNT matter if it didnt work OR if you had a glitch.

Double click home, select settings from the multitask bar, doubleclick home and delete the freeplay icon as above. move the date 18, 24, 36 or some variation ahead.. see what I used below

now, do the closing steps.1st press airport mode on, click home and select sims freeplay.It will say unable to find server, retry? press yes and IMMEDIATELY double click home, select settings, turn airport mode off, wait and see that wireless network came back, double click home select sims freeplay and enjoy the fruits of your labor...

IF it took the 2nd time to work, dont forget

NOTE| DO NOT COLLECT THE MAILBOX OR PARTY BOAT

Double click home, select settings, double click home delete the multitask sims icon, put autodate on. Hit home. Restart sims, collect mailbox etc.....

FOR MOST OF YOU, the 1st attempt will probably work..... but for those who type something they read and then give up this will show you with a little trial and error it DOES work and DOES work fine....

again, I learned this from pennstatefan73, check out her forum posts but especially check out her youtube page..

THANKS.... hope this helps someone.....

« Last edited by niemand420 on Mar 27th 2013 »
Check out this FreePlay FaceBook Page
https://www.facebook.com/Si...sAndTips
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:17 Mar24 2013 Post ID: 3227832
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My game crashes before I even. Get o the retry part
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:21 Mar24 2013 Post ID: 3227833
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Any cheat for android?
niemand420 Posted at: 18:00 Mar24 2013 Post ID: 3227848
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:My game crashes before I even. Get o the retry part

is it because airport mode is on?

At what point exactly is it crashing?
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:21 Mar24 2013 Post ID: 3227857
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
yeah it does crash!!! I did it at first, but when I get all of my sims planting, then I close the app, go to settings, close sims freeplay on multitask, set airport mode, do the date, then when I go back, while it loads, it force closes! Before I even get to press retry. Boooooo
niemand420 Posted at: 19:49 Mar24 2013 Post ID: 3227907
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
whats good about pennstatefan73s new option is that it messes up your competition centre less..... your competition centre keeps track of your last or furthest date..... so if you use october, you are not going to be able to use the competition centre until after october....or some mathematical variation of that.....

also, I mostly use it on my Ipad 1 and Ipad 3. Only used the iphone 5 to implement the jailbroken LP cheat PSF73 posted, then transfered it to my ipad 1. But It has worked every time OR every other time, the odd times something happened.

And lastly, remember if you finished only half of the living large section ie. you only got the real estate agency and beach house plots, you will probably (at some point, depending how far ahead you go) lose the ability to continue.....

The good news is it appears that around July the sims freeplay will unlock it for everybody!!

See my post http://forums.supercheats.com/video-games/the-sims-freeplay/132561/Warning-Question-about-update.htm

for info on that...

« Last edited by niemand420 on Mar 24th 2013 »
niemand420 Posted at: 20:27 Mar24 2013 Post ID: 3227921
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Last one 4 today.....

PSF73.....no problem..... thanks for sharing as much as you do..... what do you record the videos on?

realtime pictorial proof the above shortened version works

area 1 time is eastern time

area 2 home 2

moved settings 2 days ahead as per above directions

area 1

home or area 2

Put back on autodate and now back in realtime.....

see totals.........

Hope this helps someone........
niemand420 Posted at: 12:02 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228122
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
pennstatefan73 said:its recorder!

EDIT! Told you I was stupid.... You are recording it with a video camera and NOT with a screen recorder......

Never mind.......Shame

« Last edited by niemand420 on Mar 25th 2013 »
niemand420 Posted at: 22:59 Mar26 2013 Post ID: 3228674
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I made some edits in the original post. Incorporating what I have since learned....

Most Important DO NOT DO if you have the green livin large icon showing
DO NOT DO any cheat without saving to clous first.
DO NOT take the mailbox money or party boat money when date is NOT CORRECT!
Take all the gardening money and all the other house and business money.
DO NOT FORGET to return to autodate IMMEDIATELY after collecting money.
DO NOT FORGET to delete freeplay icon from multitask bar BEFORE turning autodate back on......

Good Luck All
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:04 Mar27 2013 Post ID: 3228893
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do I make sure I back up data to the cloud first? on an iPad 2. I thought it was auto-saving.

I definitely broke my Freeplay when I did the cheat when it first came out, I collected the mailbox money, then went back to autodate. the party boat has said to wait 6400+ days ever since! I deleted FP and am starting over. now I need to make sure I'm backing up the data correctly.
purpleraven Posted at: 16:06 Mar27 2013 Post ID: 3228894
purpleraven
+
+
how do I make sure I back up data to the cloud first? on an iPad 2. I thought it was auto-saving.

I definitely broke my Freeplay when I did the cheat when it first came out, I collected the mailbox money, then went back to autodate. the party boat has said to wait 6400+ days ever since! I deleted FP and am starting over. now I need to make sure I'm backing up the data correctly.
purpleraven Posted at: 16:16 Mar27 2013 Post ID: 3228897
purpleraven
+
+
DUH, ignore double post derp.

btw, it IS possible to follow every step absolutely correctly and not have a Sims cheat work on a PC or Mac. I know this from Sims 1 forward, sometimes it just happens. but generally other things are going wonky as well and the person perhaps did not notice.

i'm great at following cheat steps, my fault was in not looking up the cheat before updating. it's changed small details quite a few times! i should have waited a while until everyone was getting it consistently. i notice with Freeplay updates the cheats keep changing and have to be so perfectly done, it's a nightmare.

i can't wait for a Freeplay easier money cheat! on iPad I just play to build great houses. I save making Sims for my Mac Sims 3, or PS3 Sims 3. they've got my money ;)
niemand420 Posted at: 16:17 Mar27 2013 Post ID: 3228898
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:how do I make sure I back up data to the cloud first? on an iPad 2. I thought it was auto-saving.

I just for the hell of it, RESTARTED from the beginning..... It took until level 6 for me to be able to afford and build the childrens store.... Once I did that, I did pennstatefan73s excellent LP cheat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmSpOQZeldA
and MY Excellent adaption to make it work for money.. (MUCH harder at the lower levels, there is no jet ski and ACTUALLY the LP was 5x harder also!)
NOW.... a very short time later and I JUST finished the living large section.... Ill be putting up a walk through shortly....

BUT, with a jailbroken IOS device and access to pennstatefan73s YouTube page........ THIS is where I am.....

Forum Guest Posted at: 17:05 Mar27 2013 Post ID: 3228924
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need to gain more lp without jail breaking my device. Any help?
niemand420 Posted at: 17:30 Mar27 2013 Post ID: 3228937
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:I need to gain more lp without jail breaking my device. Any help?

What level are you on? The time ahead cheat give 10 LP if you have at least 10 sims gardening at the same time but I was never high enough to get those......

Again, not to beat a dead horse or anything, BUT.....Anxious I jailbroke my sons iPad2, did the cheat, then unjailbroke it. My son NEVER knew it was jailbroken and there are no telltale signs it was...

Also, jailbreaking is legal FREE and VERY VERY easy!! Sometimes people are afraid of the unknown OR of those sham sites that SELL jailbreaking! The BEST thing about jailbreaking is on Sprint I can do something else while talking! For some reason, I believe only ATT allows you to surf and talk at the same time. With a jailbroken iPhone, anyone can.

SORRY!!! Dont like to sound like an ad!

« Last edited by niemand420 on Mar 27th 2013 »
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:04 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229095
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i'm having problems with the time/garden cheat for the sims freeplay livin large update i was using the cheat alot and it was working every time but now it keeps on crashing!! i'd like some help
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:26 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229131
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
whats been happening recently is that the cheat keeps on crashig. This garden,
time cheat is the only cheat that I use that actually works properly. I am using an Ipad 2. This cheats works for ipad 1,
ipad 2, and ipad 3 and iphone 5. It only worked once on my ipod 4th generation and I don't think it works on iphone.
it is a brilliant cheat and I have got so much simoleons from it but recently it has started crashing every time I try it even when i do try and fix it. i do the cheat up until the part where you turn your wifi back on and go into the game to collect your beans. but now when i turn the wifi back on the game just force closes and goes back to the home screen. how do i and i know many other people are having these problems too. how do you fix this?
purpleraven Posted at: 09:33 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229163
purpleraven
+
+
on a new install, new game at level 6 with real estate built ... the cheat worked with the 2-days forward, but only to finish the 20-min. gardening in 1 minute. i got no extra LP or money, and all my Sims were in the red, standing in pee! I fixed them up with cupcakes and tried it all again. nothing this time. tried 3rd time, nothing.

will wait for a new update, LL is kinda wonky at the moment anyway. no fun for just making houses and Sims.
purpleraven Posted at: 09:35 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229165
purpleraven
+
+
also, I looked into jail breaking apps, and couldn't even find a download link that works. my iPad might be screwy.
niemand420 Posted at: 13:24 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229198
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
purpleraven said:on a new install, new game at level 6 with real estate built ... the cheat worked with the 2-days forward, but only to finish the 20-min. gardening in 1 minute. i got no extra LP or money, and all my Sims were in the red, standing in pee! I fixed them up with cupcakes and tried it all again. nothing this time. tried 3rd time, nothing.

will wait for a new update, LL is kinda wonky at the moment anyway. no fun for just making houses and Sims.

Okay, the 10 LP (for 10 sims gardening at the same time), I have NEVER gotten.... It's level 32 and above I believe.....

Its hard at the lower levels.... BUT you also get the daily money (DONT COLLECT THEN, only collect it when the date is back to normal) AND the money for each building and home, make sure you go to the town map and collect that...

It seems to me, that perhaps you tried the 2nd and 3rd time WITHOUT GOING BACK and putting autodate back on and gardening in the correct time and date? No? Im guessing but try to explain what was different the 2nd and 3rd time....

Lastly, IF YOU DID NOT UPDATE to 6.1.3, you can jailbreak...... You can NOT find apps for it and looking can lead you to the SCAM ARTISTS who SELL IT!!!

There is ONE PLACE and ONE PLACE only...... evasi0n dot com. FREE EASY, LEGAL....
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close