Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Living Large Time/Money cheat for those having problems

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
niemand420 Posted at: 13:39 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229199
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Forum Guest said:whats been happening recently is that the cheat keeps on crashig. This garden,
time cheat is the only cheat that I use that actually works properly. I am using an Ipad 2. This cheats works for ipad 1,
ipad 2, and ipad 3 and iphone 5. It only worked once on my ipod 4th generation and I don't think it works on iphone.
it is a brilliant cheat and I have got so much simoleons from it but recently it has started crashing every time I try it even when i do try and fix it. i do the cheat up until the part where you turn your wifi back on and go into the game to collect your beans. but now when i turn the wifi back on the game just force closes and goes back to the home screen. how do i and i know many other people are having these problems too. how do you fix this?

The crashing I don't really know about see some of pennstatefan73s posts, she addresses it a few times....

I did notice that the more you do it the harder it gets......Thats why I liked PSF73s 2 day suggestion, it avoids duplicate entries BUT NOT duplicate dates! I can only say (once you resolve the crashing problems, WHEN does it crash, AFTER the cheat, in the middle of the cheat??)...I can only say play around with it.... Try changing the hours also... Go to 12 hours later then just 2 days..... Variety is the KEY!!!

Now, that said, I have restarted and am no longer using the cheat because of the residual side effects.....

I have adapted PSF73s LP cheat (jailbroken IOS device needed) so that I have all the money & LPs I could use, did it 2 times at 1 sitting for each and NEVER have to do it again! It has no hidden side effects and can be done on one device, saved to cloud, and downloaded to the noon-jailbroken device you play on.......

What Im trying to say is I don't really research this much anymore, BUT Im still willing to help anyone.......

Check out this FreePlay FaceBook Page
https://www.facebook.com/Si...sAndTips
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:52 Mar29 2013 Post ID: 3229404
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
well i have tried messing around with the time and everything and only setting it two days ahead but still not working, i am thinking of restarting my game with i don't think i want to because i have gottten really far in it.
i think i'll just wait for a new update and try new cheats because my ipad 2 is very good with them up until now because it keeps on crashin. also does anyone know does this garden/time cheat only work a limited amount of times??
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
niemand420 Posted at: 11:09 Mar29 2013 Post ID: 3229460
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:well i have tried messing around with the time and everything and only setting it two days ahead but still not working, i am thinking of restarting my game with i don't think i want to because i have gottten really far in it.
i think i'll just wait for a new update and try new cheats because my ipad 2 is very good with them up until now because it keeps on crashin. also does anyone know does this garden/time cheat only work a limited amount of times??

Hopefully others will answer as well BUT as I said, it DOES GET HARDER the more you do it BUT it does not time out...(IE it does NOT have a limit in that say, you can only do it 20 times BUT it has a built in limit in that you can't use the same date multiple times AND there is a limit how far you can go ahead)

And remember, EACH update they try to close up all the exploits that people post. So, it MAY BE, I have NO WAY OF KNOWING, but it might be NO MORE CHEATS at all, after the next update...

I'll give you an example. EVEN though it's legal, apple does not like jailbreaking. 6.0 was the HARDEST and LONGEST to achieve jailbreak. Apple kept fighting and NOW FINALY, it appears that they have an update that finally closes all the holes jailbreaking exploits....6.1.3 can NOT be jailbroken (yet) and it does not look good.....

EA does NOT want someone going around with the LPs and simoleans that are the result of a cheat!

WHY you ask? Well, take a look at the STORE!!! The make a FORTUNE selling that stuff!!!

And they take a look at MINE and say.... ALL THE LOST REVENUE......

Now, Multiply that by 800,000 cheaters and you have a small glimpse into WHY they actively look to plug leaks as fast as possible....

I don't know what system you are rocking, BUT... (blah blah blah, there he goes again).... JAILBREAKING your IOS device is the SAFEST,FASTEST, EASIEST way to apply a safe non-damaging cheat! AND as I have said before, ANYONE can jailbreak their IOS device, run the cheats, UNJAILBREAK the device and continue the game....
OR, Like I did, (in 1 occasion) Save to cloud. Load in jailbroken iPhone. Do cheats. Save to cloud. Reload back to unjailbroken iPad... Continue....

Now, back to you,,,,,, When you go back to autodate, does it still crash? If not, then why do you want to start over....

Seriously, DO that cheat in this post STEP BY STEP.... Tell me WHERE and WHAT the problem is... IE when does it crash? Does it crash 2 days ahead?

I believe that you can NOT use the same date multiple times.... THAT is why it gets harder and harder....

« Last edited by niemand420 on Mar 29th 2013 »
gamegirl345 Posted at: 06:25 Mar30 2013 Post ID: 3229765
gamegirl345
+
+
Okay well thanks for the advice niemand420. i created a new account on supercheats. what date do you use for the cheat?? i always used 14th of may or any date in may cause april didn't always work for me. and i tried the two days ahead but no, still keeps crashing. :( it crashes during the cheat at the part where its almost finished, and i go into my settings turn my wifi back on and then go back into the game to collect my beans. it usually just connects right away i never had to pres retry. but instead of connecting it just freezes, and goes back to the home screen and when i go back into the sims freeplay app after it crashes nothing has changed my beans are all still growing :( does anyone know how to fix this??
niemand420 Posted at: 09:26 Mar30 2013 Post ID: 3229793
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
gamegirl345 said:Okay well thanks for the advice niemand420. i created a new account on supercheats. what date do you use for the cheat?? i always used 14th of may or any date in may cause april didn't always work for me. and i tried the two days ahead but no, still keeps crashing. :( it crashes during the cheat at the part where its almost finished, and i go into my settings turn my wifi back on and then go back into the game to collect my beans. it usually just connects right away i never had to pres retry. but instead of connecting it just freezes, and goes back to the home screen and when i go back into the sims freeplay app after it crashes nothing has changed my beans are all still growing :( does anyone know how to fix this??

See, that MAY be the problem.... TRY not to use the same date too often..... I used the date in the picture BUT when I found out about the competition centre problem, I decided to use pennstatefan73s suggestion and 2 days from the day you are entering it.... IF you want, lets say you are doing it at 10:15AM.... I also change the time.... So I will make it 2 or 3 days later and say 6 hours later.....

REMEMBER...the most important thing is to make sure that freeplay is NOT running in the background (from settings double click home and check!

In this picture it IS there..... CHECK BEFORE you change the date!! Each time you change the date....

The ACTUAL date is NOT as important as some people make it out to be.... NO, there is NO MAGICAL date that does this cheat!

The ONLY thing that does this cheat is TRICKING the game into thinking you stopped playing on the 1st date and came back on the 2nd date!! THAT is the entire trick..... NOW, because its a computer program sometimes it remembers a date you entered, AND more important, it has been designed to see if you ARE cheating and stop you from cheating (Thats why IF you leave the game playing in multitask mode NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU DO IT, it WILL NOT WORK!!!) It LOOKS for that!! So again, the key is TRICKING IT!!!

Okay, go through the above cheat step by step, TRY 3 days later and 3am as the time...... IF it doesn't finsih tell me what happened....

IF it finishes but doesnt work, make a note (in your head) of what is going on and then do the extra step in the cheat for people it didnt work for....

NOW.... If at the end, it doesnt work, tell me what happened.....

IF its possible, we should be able to figure it out!! GOOD LUCK.....
gamegirl345 Posted at: 04:34 Apr02 2013 Post ID: 3230974
gamegirl345
+
+
:( still keeps crashing, but actually what happened just twice to me was I went back into the sims freeplay after doing the cheat and it didn't actually crash. but I had to press retry so I didn't think it worked because you don't usually have to press retry (I never did) and for a couple of seconds my beas were ready and my preteen sims were done whatever they were doing and I was really happy but then before I had a chance to collect any, they game froze THEN crashed and sent me back to the home screen and when I went back in again nothing had changed. Yeah so that was REALLY annoying. But appart from that it still just does its usual crashing. but has that ever happened to you before where ur beans were ready and then it crashed?? Doh
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:51 Apr08 2013 Post ID: 3232818
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I did everything ecxactly the way u guys say and when i open the game it crashes :-(
I even deleted the game from multitask and turned off my ipad and nothing Brick Wall
gamegirl345 Posted at: 13:26 Apr09 2013 Post ID: 3232961
gamegirl345
+
+
yeah i know same it used to work brilliantly bit now it keeps on crashing when i go back into the game to collect my cheat ii like almost miss using this cheat!! Anxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:44 May07 2013 Post ID: 3244544
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
pennstatefan73 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! IT WORKED!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:01 May16 2013 Post ID: 3246732
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Do this work for Android phone?
Nonaddiction Posted at: 07:30 Dec29 2013 Post ID: 3296194
Nonaddiction
+
+
niemand420 said:I made some edits in the original post. Incorporating what I have since learned....

Most Important DO NOT DO if you have the green livin large icon showing
DO NOT DO any cheat without saving to clous first.
DO NOT take the mailbox money or party boat money when date is NOT CORRECT!
Take all the gardening money and all the other house and business money.
DO NOT FORGET to return to autodate IMMEDIATELY after collecting money.
DO NOT FORGET to delete freeplay icon from multitask bar BEFORE turning autodate back on......

Good Luck All

what do you mean by the green living large icon ? is it the green diamond above the selected sim ? And how do I make sure it's not showing ?.
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:56 Mar23 2014 Post ID: 3311354
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
HELPPP! ASAP
Hi I have read through a few times im a huge fan of sims and i fully agree it's not so fun without the cheats. Now I have a blackberryz10 do the same rules apply because the date and time cheat worked fine until I installed the summer update.
I have tried the usual cheat all i used to do is just change the date an time to last year then back again to this year and I'd have money but please can someone tell me how and why to make this cheat work.
Do I have to delete it and reinstal it again for it to work?
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close