Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

Smash Up! (New Version)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 17 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 16:23 Oct10 2006 Post ID: 1082414
lie_cheat_steel
Post Likes: 0
+
+
lol its not killing me. if i had a half decent title then it might but not now

cena Posted at: 18:15 Oct10 2006 Post ID: 1082646
cena
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you NO MERCY.

At the top of the PPV booker came out and said ladies and gentlemen I would like to welcome you all to my first PPV No Mercy so without further ado let?s get the show started.

Match 1: Buried Alive match where the loser will miss the next 3 cards. Rob Conway vs. Chris Masters.

It started off good it was an excellent way to start off no mercy with both men beating each other up this went on in and around the ring for close to 6 minutes then Conway grabbed a chair and hit masters in the head with it giving him an orange head then the fight went up the ramp they fought on the ramp and by the grave with weapons till about 4 minutes by then masters had a red head a orange body and yellow arms and had done 4 finishers while Conway had a red head a red body and yellow legs and had done 5 finishers and then it happened at 18 minutes Conway reversed masters finisher and hit his finisher then he threw him in the grave and closed the casket lid masters will miss 3 shows.

Winner: Rob Conway

Backstage after the match the masked man walks up and says in a low voice that you can barely understand ?For the past 2 weeks I have destroyed Heidenreich and now I am going to beat him for his hardcore title you want to know why because I AM EUGENE?

The masked man takes off his mask and cloak to reveal Eugene

?And I am going to beat Heidenreich and win my first hardcore title and if you all thought I was the rock or stone cold or hulk Hogan that?s because I idolize them and I use their finishers.?

Match 2: Hardcore match for the hardcore title Eugene vs. Heidenreich

It started off in Eugene?s control it looked like Heidenreich was still in shock that it wasn?t a legend Eugene was owning him the match went for almost 10 minutes before either of them hit a finisher but once Heidenreich hit his finisher he was his old self he was beating up Eugene with slams and punches then at the 15 minute mark Heidenreich hit a 3rd finisher and then pinned Eugene to retain his hardcore title.

Winner: And STILL HARDCORE Champ Heidenreich.

Backstage you see Shelton preparing for his match then he says ?Spike you say you can?t be beaten well you?ve never went up against a man like me Shelton Benjamin in a ladder match before so spike get ready cause I will do anything to retain my USC Title?

Match 3: Ladder match for the USC title. Spike Dudley vs. Shelton Benjamin.

The match started off like a typical ladder match with both men using the ladder to their advantage by the 4 minute mark Spike was in control he had given Shelton a orange body and a yellow head while Shelton only gave spike a yellow body and yellow legs and then the match went to the air with both men taking turns throwing each other off the ladder this went on for about 5 minutes and then after spike threw Shelton off and gave him a red body and red head he hit a Dudley dog and climbed the ladder the win the USC title and prove to Shelton that he could not win.

Winner: And NEW USC Champ Spike Dudley

After the match the Bashams appear and say ?Hass/Hassan last time we fought you it was in your terms your rules well this time it will be under ours a table match and once we win we will be the most dominant tag team on smash up?

Match 4: Tag Team Table match for the SCE Tag Titles the Bashams vs. Hass and Hassan.

The match started off in the Bashams control with Danny beating up Hassan on the outside while Doug was destroying Hass on the inside this went on for 10 minutes with Hass and Hassan Getting in a bit of offense here and there and then all of a sudden out of nowhere at the 16 minute mark while Danny and Hassan were fighting on the out side Hass reversed an attempted brain damage through the table from Doug and then hit a T-Bone suplex and put Doug right through the table thus winning the match for his team.

Winners: And STILL SCE TAG Champs Hass and Hassan.

Backstage you see Chavo Prepping for his match and you see Cena prepping for his match they are looking better then ever then they both get up and walk out for the match

Match 5: 3 stages of Hell Match 1st Stage: Single match. 2nd stage: Cage match. 3rd Stage (if necessary) Hell in a Cell. Chavo vs. Cena.

This went way to long so I?ll just write who won what stage and how they won it.

Stage 1: Cena pinned Chavo after an F U at 8 minutes

Stage 2: Chavo Climbed out of the cage after hitting a gory bomb at 10 minutes.

And the last stage with the score tied 1 to 1 both men were fighting with everything they had this was by far the best match I had seen on the PPV at 22 minutes both men were completely red but they kept on going then at 30 minutes Chavo hit a gory bomb which put Cena through the top of the cell then he pinned Cena and won the match.

Winner: by a score of 2 to 1 Chavo Guerrero

(By the way the times were for the individual stages not combined)

Backstage hurricane is seen standing there then he says ?Randy I trusted you like a brother and then you go and turn your back on me and RKO me saying I?M the traitor to the NUO you want to see the real traitor Randy look in the mirror your nothing more then a self centered little punk and you will learn your lesson when I defeat you in this iron man match tonight?

MAIN EVENT: No DQ 15 minute iron man match

I was so surprised there was no falls for 14 minutes by 14 minutes randy had a red head and a orange body while Hurricane had a red head and red body and then with 30 seconds left hurricane reversed a RKO and hit an eye of the hurricane but he was out of stamina and then he regained some and pinned him with 4 seconds left right as the timer ran out hurricane got 1 fall and won the match.

Winner: with a score of 1-0 THE NEW SCE CHAMPION THE HURRICANE.

After the match the NUO came out and started celebrating with hurricane and then randy grabbed hurricane and started beating him up but the NUO Stopped him and threw him out of the ring and continued cheering with Hurricane while randy stormed off.

That?s No mercy everyone some questions have been answered but others have risen some feuds ended but others are just beginning.

I hope you liked it and I?ll see you next time for smash up

Chrusher Posted at: 18:20 Oct10 2006 Post ID: 1082657
Chrusher
+
+
haha i had a feeling it was eugene but no mater i am still the hardcore champion

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 20:54 Oct10 2006 Post ID: 1082906
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey what ha[[en to scotty 2 hotty?
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
ASA102893 Posted at: 15:01 Oct11 2006 Post ID: 1083470
ASA102893
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes still tag team champ
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 16:08 Oct12 2006 Post ID: 1084838
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yay defence suscelful

spursfan20 Posted at: 15:39 Oct13 2006 Post ID: 1085696
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
o well im tired of losing i am going to hang up my boots

jk

JOIN MY DRAGON BALL Z TEAM >>>>>>http://teams.supercheats.co...gonballz
cena Posted at: 16:01 Oct13 2006 Post ID: 1085717
cena
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok guys i was thinking we should shut down Smash Up i mean Atmosphere is basically dead hardly anyone is coming on Smash Up any more and i'm losing the intrest to do match cards i mean think about who comes on anymore me Trav Jamie might when he's off vacation. chrusher, asa and spurs i mean that's it and viva comes on once a decade so i will wait till i get your opinions and then once jamie comes back if we are shutting it down i'll tell him

P.S. once SVR 07 comes out i will be starting this back up on the 360 SVR 07 forum ok so if you want you can join that once it gets started

« Last edited by cena on Oct 13th 2006 »
viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 22:48 Oct13 2006 Post ID: 1086528
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well i come on but i dont really like posting here because of i dont get matches tell you waht ill unifiy the brands to make one hauge brand i do need new ideas so i can start to make new fueds in ERW so what do you say
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 23:57 Oct13 2006 Post ID: 1086572
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
this whole forum place is dieing

spursfan20 Posted at: 11:56 Oct14 2006 Post ID: 1087102
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know so i agree

JOIN MY DRAGON BALL Z TEAM >>>>>>http://teams.supercheats.co...gonballz
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 12:52 Oct14 2006 Post ID: 1087187
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Well do you think we should delete Atmoshphere and Smash up and continue on with like Caws of the Game and ERW?I agree smash up and atmoshphere is boring.Rob(Superblobby rarely appears or posts and he's a mod and what should we do about him.we can't have a mod that is never here.If we elect for a new mod i'd say we should get Zelda Fan as our new man.
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 18:16 Oct14 2006 Post ID: 1087793
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
na just let them continue and evently they will fade out

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 17:28 Oct15 2006 Post ID: 1089384
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
But maybe we should delete the new atmosphere and start the old one up again.Rob said that would be a great idea.Don't you think.
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

king_jamie56 Posted at: 23:58 Oct15 2006 Post ID: 1090032
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
hey everybody! I'm back!

Man it looks like i have a lot of updatin' to do...unless of course we are gonna close this...

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
superblobby Posted at: 14:12 Oct17 2006 Post ID: 1091742
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
+
I recon its just cause the new one is released or being release whatever.... i think we just need a new leader for Atmosphere, as i kinda lost interest and have too many other things to do.
England; time setters for the entire world.
jacobrust Posted at: 15:29 Oct17 2006 Post ID: 1091939
jacobrust
Forum GuestMember
+
+
New xbox 360 forum of svr 2007 created by me come talk
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 16:03 Oct17 2006 Post ID: 1092052
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
jaco we dont wanna here about that

who is reliable to do atmosphere

Chrusher Posted at: 17:03 Oct17 2006 Post ID: 1092342
Chrusher
+
+
i am id like to do that

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
superblobby Posted at: 09:57 Oct18 2006 Post ID: 1093323
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
+
I thought Tom was doing it.... which was the point of bringing it back...
England; time setters for the entire world.
Displaying Page 17 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 243252

Post Top
Click to close