Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

Smash Up! (New Version)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
superblobby Posted at: 06:18 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 988000
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Hehehe, unlucky GM jamie, looks like Cena Kane and Snitski got OWNED!
England; time setters for the entire world.
spursfan20 Posted at: 10:59 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 988602
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hey Zacho want to make a faction since we are the bashams

« Last edited by spursfan20 on Aug 14th 2006 »

JOIN MY DRAGON BALL Z TEAM >>>>>>http://teams.supercheats.co...gonballz
Zacho Posted at: 14:11 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 988934
Zacho
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cool spursfan definitely
tmcaz Posted at: 16:57 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 989260
tmcaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol, sounds like we have another contender for the tag titles! And after the draft (tonight or tomorrow night), i will be forced to fire someone, or many people, who are never here!

The Showstopper, The Heart Break Kid,
The Icon!
viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 18:41 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 989416
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i hate scotty 2 hotty he sucks like he**
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
cenafan478 Posted at: 21:12 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 989625
cenafan478
+
+
On 14-Aug-2006 tmcaz said:And now, by a joint production of Atmosphere and Smash Up!, SCE brings you the biggest party of the summer,

SUMMER SLAM!

Welcome ladies and Gentlemen, around the world, to the biggest party of the summer, and that is SummerSlam! This is good old Tmac back with you for one night to call all of the action here tonight, so without further ado, let?s get things underway here tonight!

Grenier hasn?t had the best run up to this match folks, getting beat by a man on debut last week in a No DQ match, so let?s see if he can pull out a huge win here tonight!

Match 1 ? sEc title - Tables Ladders Chairs: GCroxmyworld- Shawn Michaels vs jacobrust- Sylvan Grenier

This didn?t look much on paper, but it was very worthy of opening the show! Michaels took control early, and I thought I was going to be treated to a very short match, but Sylvan managed to fight back, and after 10 minutes, both superstars had been badly beaten by every weapon available! The match took a turn when Michaels hit an elbow drop from the top of the Ladder to Sylvan through a table!!! He then tuned up the band, and after 14 minutes, Michaels picked up the win, retaining his title!

DX very recently lost their tag team titles, so now Triple H and Mysterio are out to get them back!

Match 2 ? World SC Tag Team titles ? Tornado Tag: phantomzone- Kurt Angle & toshirocotta- Christian vs Kane the Monster- Triple H & batista_rulez- Rey Mysterio

What an excellent tag team match! It started off with Triple H really dominating Angle, not letting him get any moves in. After 5 minutes, Angle already had an orange head and yellow torso! But then Triple H made a tag to Mysterio, and Angle took advantage, pummelling Rey for a good 3 minutes, before tagging in Christian, and for the next 5 minutes, it was very even! Then, at the 15-minute mark, after several broken up pinfalls, Mysterio hit a 619 on Christian, and Angle was not quick enough to break up the 3 count! DX WIN BACK THE TAG TEAM TITLES!!!

?Now, in this following match, the tag team titles have been vacated, so the last 2 participants left in the ring will be the new tag team champions!?

Match 3 ? SCE Tag Team titles - Six man Battle Royal (Last two people left are tag team champs)

Fire Bird- John Cena vs 4125141- Spike Dudley vs Spursfan- Danny Basham vs Zacho- Doug Basham vs Lopsy Wopsy- RVD vs Arbs- Shelton Benjamin

Here is the list of eliminations: 1. Dudley went for a Dudley Dog on Benjamin, but it was reversed, and Spike ran right into an FU from Cena to be eliminated!
2. Shelton went for a Stinger Splash on RVD, but RVD countered it, and then did the weird Leg Pin thingy for the pinfall!
3. Next, Cena hit a Spinout Power bomb followed by an FU to Danny Basham, getting the pinfall!
4. This was an interesting last Pinfall! RVD went for the 5-Star Frog Splash, but Cena got his knees up, then Doug went for a Brain Damage, but Cena reversed, and then RVD came in and got a roll up on Doug getting the 1,2,3! Your New SCE tag team champions, John Cena and RVD!

Match 4 ? Fatal 4-way - United Supercheats Championship: Beccamc- Carlito vs viva_la_raza_rules- Scotty 2 Hotty vs Lie_cheat_steel- Charlie Haas vs Joefrancis- The Hurricane

Well, this one was extremely short, but extremely entertaining! At only the 3 minute mark, Scotty was battling Haas outside the ring, and Carlito then got a roll up on The Hurricane, and held the tights for the 1,2,3!

Match 5 - Money In The Bank Ladder match: Kane the Monster- Triple H vs Batista_rulez- Rey Mysterio vs mr.cheater- Kane vs Fire Bird- John Cena

WHOA!!! This was what you call an awesome match!!! Everyone got pummelled by the ladders several times! They were really wrestling for pride in this match! I counted 13 assorted finishers in this match, and 6 Super-Plexes from the top of the ladders! Then after 23 minutes of some of the most extreme action I have ever seen, Kane hit a Choke slam onto Mysterio, Cena followed with an FU onto Kane, then Triple H hit a pedigree onto Cena, and he managed to climb the ladder and get the briefcase! The winner of the Money in the Bank, Atmosphere?s Kane the Monster- Triple H!

This was a chance for Randy Orton to get back at the nUo in a hardcore match! And in a last second decision, Co-Owner Tmcaz made this for Booker T?s SCE title!

Match 6 - Hardcore Single with manager: cena- Booker T /w Hulk Hogan vs Mixas-Randy Orton

Not the best match, but still decent! Most of the weapons were used, and The Hulkster even got involved! After 12 minutes, both superstars were very badly damaged, both with red heads, red torsos, and both bleeding! Then in a matter of moments, the match ended! Booker went for a Book End, but randy countered it, and out of nowhere hit a huge RKO for the 1,2,3! The new, SCE Champion, Randy Orton!

Match 7 ? No DQ match ? World SC Championship: dedseed1- The Undertaker vs robson- Chris Jericho

Geez, this was another excellent match! ?Taker really took it to Jericho early, keeping control for a good 6 minutes, and really laying down a hurting! But Jericho managed to fight back, showing why he is the Lion Heart, not backing down from the Deadman! It was extremely even from then on, until the 16-minute mark! ?Taker went for a choke slam, but Jericho countered, earning full momentum, and then locking in the walls of Jericho, but ?Taker didn?t tap out! But Jericho didn?t stop! He soon hit a bulldog, and followed it by the Lion Sault, and he got the 1,2,3!!! Your NNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW, World SC Champion, Chris Jericho!

THE MAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNN EVENT!!!

Last Man Standing: killer_jacket- ??? vs the_cool_one- Snitsky

?Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a last man standing match, where the only way to win is knocking your opponent out for a 10 count!
?First, introducing the participant from Smash Up!?Gene Snitsky! And now, introducing the participant from Atmosphere?FROM WAAAAAAASSSSSSHINGTOOOOOONNN DC, weighing in at 300 pounds?THE ANIMAL, BATISTA!!!!?

This was Batista?s debut match here in the SCE, and he was here to really prove a point! He dominated from start to finish, and he never let Snitsky into the match! After only 7 minutes, he hit a thunderous Spine Buster, and Snitsky wasn?t able to rise! Batista wins!

Well, ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed SummerSlam!!!
Well that was kool but i could hardy read the light green wrighting!

dont forget to vist my youtube channel: youtube.com/stylesclash2 !
tmcaz Posted at: 01:37 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 989825
tmcaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry about that, but i've got my style set to dark blue, so it is fine for me!

The Icon!
king_jamie56 Posted at: 02:37 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 989852
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Darn...Cena, Kane and Snitsky lost...oh well...the draft is coming up REAL soon...that'll be good...

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
superblobby Posted at: 02:45 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 989857
superblobby
+
+
Nooooo, it will be horrible!!
The 3 people i wanna keep are er....hmm Triple H, Batista, and er...
*thinks Jericho, Michaels, Undertaker, Rey mysterio.....JBL* cries.
Er hmm Rey, no! Taker no i dunno.
king_jamie56 Posted at: 02:50 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 989861
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Well the three people i'll save are John Cena, Randy Orton & Either Booker T or Kane

superblobby Posted at: 03:54 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 989927
superblobby
+
+
I cant make my mind up on me last 1.
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 03:56 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 989928
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
blast i lost. Oh well there is always next time

Fire Bird Posted at: 13:30 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 990778
Fire Bird
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Tag Champion yet again
I'm the real show stopper
spursfan20 Posted at: 15:44 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 991022
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
when is the next card?

jacobrust Posted at: 15:51 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 991044
jacobrust
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know who you should choose blobby save me im in team superblobby and a former tag team champ with you
spursfan20 Posted at: 16:17 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 991121
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what does that have to do with the price of eggs in china

lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 21:11 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 991635
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
nothing i believe. congratz fire bird. well i belive the next match card will be after the draft.

cena Posted at: 23:50 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 991804
cena
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if i stay on this brand i would like a rematch for the title
tmcaz Posted at: 01:15 Aug16 2006 Post ID: 991850
tmcaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, ladies and Gentlemen, here you have it, the first Darft Lottery pick for Smash Up!

And the pick is...

The masterpiece, Jakeiscool- Chris Masters!

The Icon!
king_jamie56 Posted at: 02:15 Aug16 2006 Post ID: 991918
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Hello Everyone, and welcome to tonights special Wednesday Edition of SSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH UUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

The night kicked off with the newest member of Smash Up! The Masterpiece, Chris Masters! "Now i know that Smash Up required talent, so i didn't really care if i was drafted here...and since i'm so good, i'm challenging "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton to a match tonight for the SCE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!" Just then the GM, Big Show, walked down to the ring. "Hey Masterpiece, now i know that you think your all that, but, since Booker has a rematch clause, you are just gonna have to wait, but, i got somethin' else in mind, if you can beat both Hurricane and Spike in a Handicap one on two match tonight, then i'll give you a shot at the title next week, deal?" "Your damn right its a deal, i'm gonna whip those two guys ***' like you ain't gonna belive" "Is that so? Well, how about, we make it one on three then? "Nah, two is fine" "Alrighty then, well i hope your wearin' your wrestling attire under your suit, because that match...IS NOW!!!" And with that, the GM left the ring and Hurricane and Spike Ran down to the ring.

Match 1: One on Two Handicap Match

jakeiscool-Chris Masters vs The Hurricane & Spike Dudley

What a great way to kick off Smash Up! With an exciting match up. Masters actually managed to hold the two off for most of the match, but couldn't lock in the Master Lock, that is, Until Spike went to get a weapon from under the ring and left Hurricane by himself, this let Masters lock in the Master Lock and he made Hurricane pass out, Ladies and Gentleman, your winner, CHRIS MASTERS!

As soon as the match ended, Spike nailed Masters with a chair, then Cena and RVD came running out to save Masters, then Hogan ran down to the ring with a chain, and caught Cena with it and after Hurricane came too, he hit RVD with the Eye of the Hurricane, it looked like nUo had won again, until Randy Orton ran out with a flaming chair, it caused the nUo to scatter, but the damage had been done.

Match 2: First Blood Match

the_cool_one-Snitsky vs arbs-Shelton Benjamin

Not as good as the first match, Shelton dominated Snitsky just like Batista did, and when Shelton nailed him with the Steel Chair 13 minutes in, it caused Snitsky to bleed. Ladies and Gentleman, your winner, SHELTON BENJAMIN!

After the match Spike Dudley had a challenge to hand down "Carlito, last week the GM said you'd face the newest member of the nUo for your title this week, but since you've ben drafted, that can't happen, so next week, on Smash Up, i challenge you, for your title, IN A TABLES MATCH!"

Match 3: Tornado Tag Match

Spursfan20-Danny Basham & Zacho-Doug Basham vs COOL OKJ-Chavo Guerrero & Cenafan478-William Regal

This match looked like it was gonna be over quick, with the Basham's working over Chavo like he was their dinner, and guess what, it was over quick, with Danny hitting the Brain Damage and Doug Stopping Regal form breaking up the pin, Danny Basham got the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winners, THE BASHAM BROTHERS!

Match 4: Single, No Manager

Fire Bird-John Cena vs mr.cheater-Kane

Now this was a wicked match with loads of momentum changes and a fews stolen finishers too! (Kane stole the F-U...it was funny) it ended at the thrity-two minute mark, cena went for the F-U, but was countered and hit by a Chokeslam and guess what, that was it for Cena, with Kane getting the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner, KANE!!!

Orton walked down the Ramp with his title "You know what, i seem to have to defend this every single week and yet Booker T just hauls that Hardcore Belt around without a care in the World, so i got an idea, lets make this a title unification match! Otherwise i refuse to Defend this title" Just then The GM came down to the ring "Fine Randy, whatever you want, but you do know that since the Hardcore Belt is on the line, your gonna have to go HARDCORE! And nothing says Hardcore like...HELL IN A CELL!!!" And with that, the Main Event started and the GM left the Ring

MAIN EVENT!!!: Single Hell in a Cell match for the SCE and Hardcore titles

Mixas-Randy Orton vs cena-Booker T

Now this is a match deserving of the name, Main Event! I'm not gonna describe it all but i will tell you how it ended. Booker and Randy were fighting on top of the Cell, exchanging blows, they both built up momentum, and Booker hit the Book End, but he had no stamina Left, Randy Managed to get up, and Hit booker T with the RKO, THROUGH THE CELL!!! And he got the pin and the one, two, three! Ladies and Gentleman, your winner and NEW hardcore SCE Champion, RANDY ORTON!

[b] The nUo stormed the ring again, but instead of harming anybody, they picked both Booker T And Randy Orton up and raised their hands in Victory, Everyone was shocked, until the GM came out, "Guess what, Randy Orton was in the nUo the whole time, we even came up with plans and how to make it look like he wasn't one of us, but guess what, HE IS!!!" And with that shocking message Smash Up left the air...

Displaying Page 4 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 243252

Post Top
Click to close