Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

Caws of the Game(Battle Royale)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:59 Sep18 2006 Post ID: 1050849
agent Cody Bauer
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to a special Edition of Tuesday Night Battle Royale.Tonight we will have our questions answered about D generation X Evolution?And it will be Ashley vs Lita with the Hardy Boyz at ringside to watch.The winner goes to team Xtreme.

Match 1:John Cena vs Jeff Hardy

What turned out to be a match that could very well mean a hott rivalry.John Cena gave Hardy a low blow right before the match bell.Cena dominated from start to the median.Then Hardy hit a Twist of Fate followed by a Swanton Bomb.Umaga ran down the ring and started attacking the participants.Umaga hit Jeff Hardy with the Samoan Spike and Cena FU'ED Jeff for the 1-2-3.What have we just witnessed.Umaga and Cena shaking hands.

Match 2:Chris Jericho vs Petey Williams U.S. Title.

Jericho dominated from start to finish when Randy Orton came down the ramp and RKO'ed Williams and Jericho hit the Lionsault.Could we have a new tag team.After the match Jericho got on the mic and said at Wrestlemania he will defend his title in a rematch.Rap Vs Rock.Y2J VS THE TRUTH.In a ladder match.

Match 3:Sabu & Samoa Joe vs LAX.
Konnan came out with LAX and said that at Wrestlemania he will take the Intercontinental title from Samoa Joe and LAX will then go to the top of the wrestling world.The match started as Hernandez got in the face of Joe and Slapped him.Joe hit him with a superkick and Hernandez was out.So He drug Homicide in the ring and fought him.He hit a spine Buster and hit full momentum and hit the MuscleBuster.Then a momentumized Sabu got the tag and went up top and hit the Arabian Facebuster 1-2-3.Joe got on the mic and said buneos la clai fomosie penoacha.Konnan was irate.

Match 4:Ashley vs Lita

The hardy boyz came out and were walking around the ring.The match begun.Lita slapped Ashley and it began.Ashley hits a runnning reverse ddt on lita.And now Ashley spanks Lita 3 times misses the 4th then Ashley depanced Lita and won the match with a Fantasy fulfilled.

Interview with D generation X Evolution.

Cody got on the mic and said that some may know that there is a new faction evolved and it is D generation X evolution.Then Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels and HHH got on the mic along with cody and said that Umaga is not apart of D generation X evolution for major reasons.Then they talked as Vince Mcmahon went behind them as they said Vince Loves C0ck$.He got face to face and said that this sunday on sunday night action it will be Cody Roark teaming with Randy Orton vs Umaga and Konnan.Then Cody said oh yeah Vince at New Years Revolution on tuesday night it will be DX EVOLUTION'S Cody Roark,Randy Orton,and HHH.Special Referee HBK vs Shane and Big Show and Vince in an Elimination Chamber tag team match.AND IF YOUR NOT DOWN WITH THAT we just got 2 words for yaaaaaaa.Suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Itttttttttttttttttttttt because in Evolution there is a mystery.Then the show went off air.Any one else who is not in a faction let me know so you can be with DX Evolution if ya want.Oh Cenafan please don't double post next time
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

Game_n_sk8 Posted at: 19:07 Sep18 2006 Post ID: 1050859
Game_n_sk8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Good job Sabu!good job cena.lol Is that a new tag team?Cena & Umaga?good job the rest.
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 20:12 Sep18 2006 Post ID: 1051095
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yea i won.

btw did you use legdrop for the arabian facebuster or something else

Zelda Fan Posted at: 21:15 Sep18 2006 Post ID: 1051236
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
On 18-Sep-2006 agent Cody Bauer said:Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to a special Edition of Tuesday Night Battle Royale.Tonight we will have our questions answered about D generation X Evolution?And it will be Ashley vs Lita with the Hardy Boyz at ringside to watch.The winner goes to team Xtreme.

Match 1:John Cena vs Jeff Hardy

What turned out to be a match that could very well mean a hott rivalry.John Cena gave Hardy a low blow right before the match bell.Cena dominated from start to the median.Then Hardy hit a Twist of Fate followed by a Swanton Bomb.Umaga ran down the ring and started attacking the participants.Umaga hit Jeff Hardy with the Samoan Spike and Cena FU'ED Jeff for the 1-2-3.What have we just witnessed.Umaga and Cena shaking hands.

Match 2:Chris Jericho vs Petey Williams U.S. Title.

Jericho dominated from start to finish when Randy Orton came down the ramp and RKO'ed Williams and Jericho hit the Lionsault.Could we have a new tag team.After the match Jericho got on the mic and said at Wrestlemania he will defend his title in a rematch.Rap Vs Rock.Y2J VS THE TRUTH.In a ladder match.

Match 3:Sabu & Samoa Joe vs LAX.
Konnan came out with LAX and said that at Wrestlemania he will take the Intercontinental title from Samoa Joe and LAX will then go to the top of the wrestling world.The match started as Hernandez got in the face of Joe and Slapped him.Joe hit him with a superkick and Hernandez was out.So He drug Homicide in the ring and fought him.He hit a spine Buster and hit full momentum and hit the MuscleBuster.Then a momentumized Sabu got the tag and went up top and hit the Arabian Facebuster 1-2-3.Joe got on the mic and said buneos la clai fomosie penoacha.Konnan was irate.

Match 4:Ashley vs Lita

The hardy boyz came out and were walking around the ring.The match begun.Lita slapped Ashley and it began.Ashley hits a runnning reverse ddt on lita.And now Ashley spanks Lita 3 times misses the 4th then Ashley depanced Lita and won the match with a Fantasy fulfilled.

Interview with D generation X Evolution.

Cody got on the mic and said that some may know that there is a new faction evolved and it is D generation X evolution.Then Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels and HHH got on the mic along with cody and said that Umaga is not apart of D generation X evolution for major reasons.Then they talked as Vince Mcmahon went behind them as they said Vince Loves C0ck$.He got face to face and said that this sunday on sunday night action it will be Cody Roark teaming with Randy Orton vs Umaga and Konnan.Then Cody said oh yeah Vince at New Years Revolution on tuesday night it will be DX EVOLUTION'S Cody Roark,Randy Orton,and HHH.Special Referee HBK vs Shane and Big Show and Vince in an Elimination Chamber tag team match.AND IF YOUR NOT DOWN WITH THAT we just got 2 words for yaaaaaaa.Suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Itttttttttttttttttttttt because in Evolution there is a mystery.Then the show went off air.Any one else who is not in a faction let me know so you can be with DX Evolution if ya want.Oh Cenafan please don't double post next time
Oh yes,I win again Smile

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 21:56 Sep18 2006 Post ID: 1051304
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yep and so did i

spursfan20 Posted at: 15:26 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1051866
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what? why am i not part of D generation X evolution i am very confused

JOIN MY DRAGON BALL Z TEAM >>>>>>http://teams.supercheats.co...gonballz
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:50 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1052278
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
jk spursfan.Lie Cheat Steal i used a Leg Drop for the Arabian Facebuster.Oh yeah i forgot that tonight is the New Years Revolution PPV.Here is the match card.

Match 1:Candice vs J.T. Tinney Women's title rematch.
Slow match going to the 10:00 mark with Candice getting a school Girl roll up.lol school boy i mean.

Match 2:Intercontinental title.Samoa Joe vs Sabuuuuuuu
Joe hit a muscle buster for a 2 count and Sabu hit Joe with a chair and hit the Arabian Facebuster to become the new champion.After the match Konnan came out and started wailing on sabu and hit his Border Toss move on Sabu saying at wrestlemania Mexico will defeat Arabia.

Match 3:Rap vs Rock 1:Truth vs Y2J
Short match with Y2J hitting the Lionsault for the 1-2-3.Making him 1-0 in the best of seven series match.

Match 4:Finlay and Terkay vs John Cena and Umaga.
Cena hit an FU on Finlay while Umaga hit a Samoan Spike for the victory.New Tag Champs Cena and Umaga

Match 5:World Tag titles:LAX vs AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy.AJ hit 2 Styles Clashes and then hit an enziguri on Hernandez giving Jeff an opportunity to hit a Swanton Bomb for the 1-2-3.Matt came out and said that he was hoping to choose Jeff for his Tag team tlc match at wrestlemania and said he was wrong so he chose Petey Williams as his partner.

Match 6 MAINNNNNNNNNNN EVENTTTTTTT:Elimination Chamber tag team match

It started with Vince and Randy Orton battling it out first then Cody came out and hit Vince with a top rope Spear giving him full momentum.So Cody hit the Osaka Street Cutter to weaken Vince while Randy jumped off of the cell and hitting the chairman causing mcmahon to turn red on his chest and randy getting full momentum.Then Orton hits a backbreaker on vince and signals for him to get up into the rko.And Orton hits it just as big show comes out .1-2-3 Vince Mcmahon is eliminated.Big Show dominated Orton and hit a Cobra Clutch style backbreaker and then a Chokeslam while Cody hit a top rope dropkick on Show.Then Shane Mcmahon came out and started doing dancing jabs and he dominated.But the fallout was when Shane attempted a Money Shot from the top but missed and fell to the metal floor next to hhh's entrance.HHH got the cover 1-2-3.Then Big Show was hit with an RKO,then later on a Pedigree and then the Osaka Street Cutter for the 1-2-3.Winners D Generation X Evolution.

-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 19:03 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1052314
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
oh woooooo i am the champeen.

nice card

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 19:26 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1052383
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dang it i lost me title
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 21:20 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1052661
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
unlucky there man

Game_n_sk8 Posted at: 21:21 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1052664
Game_n_sk8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
So...am I with Matt or not?
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 23:29 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1052753
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yea im pretty shore you are

king_jamie56 Posted at: 01:30 Sep20 2006 Post ID: 1052785
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
I lost too...DAMN!!!

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 02:32 Sep20 2006 Post ID: 1052804
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
bad luck jamie

ASA102893 Posted at: 08:14 Sep20 2006 Post ID: 1052916
ASA102893
Forum GuestMember
+
+
are the hardy boys together im confused
spursfan20 Posted at: 16:31 Sep20 2006 Post ID: 1053461
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
o yes i am the new champ baby by the way who is john cena?

JOIN MY DRAGON BALL Z TEAM >>>>>>http://teams.supercheats.co...gonballz
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 19:01 Sep20 2006 Post ID: 1053772
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
congratz on winning spursfan. i dono who cena is maybe check the first post

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 19:46 Sep20 2006 Post ID: 1053885
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
when's the next match card cody?
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 22:08 Sep20 2006 Post ID: 1054086
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
maybe in a couple of days

king_jamie56 Posted at: 02:41 Sep21 2006 Post ID: 1054183
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Or it may be tomorrow...well its the agents decision...

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
Displaying Page 5 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 312928

Post Top
Click to close