Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

Caws of the Game(Battle Royale)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 03:23 Sep21 2006 Post ID: 1054203
lie_cheat_steel
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i wont be here for 3 days guys so DONT DO ANYTHING WRONG! So jamie its up to you unless fire-bird comes back.

if anyone does anything wrong i will open up a 10 gallon can of whoop *** on em!

well when i get back

naaa i wont do that, just try not to break any rules. come on do it for me

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:55 Sep21 2006 Post ID: 1055279
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Here is the match card.

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Thursday Night Impact tonight we have a bunch of exciting matches.Also Lie Cheat and Steal aka Sabu will be here tonight in action.

Match 1:Trish and Chris Jericho vs Candice and the Truth.
Well they came out DX Style and proved not to mess with DX.Trish hit Stratus Faction on The Truth allowing Y2J to hit the lionsault for the 1-2-3.

Match 2:DX Evolution vs Team Canada
Team Canada was broke up tonight after DX Evolution challenged them to an all or nothing match.So leaving it be Randy Orton hit an RKO on an Interfering Bobby Rhoode as Cody hit the Osaka Street Cutter on Petey Williams for the 1-2-3.DX Evolution got on the mic and said Ladies and Gentlemen and Children of all ages this following advertisement was brought to you by your friends from DX Evolution reminding you Vince,Shane,Show that if you are not down with us beating you at No Mercy we just got 2 words for yaaaaa.

Suckkkkkkkkkk Itttttttttttttt,

Tag team action:Edge and Lita vs J.T. Tinney and C.M. Punk.
The returning Edge came out with Lita as the Rated R Couple.CM Punk and J.T. came out and started attacking Lita and Edge.Edge ended up hitting a legdrop off the top rope giving him an opportunity to git a Spear on Poor J.T. as Lita hit the Lita Sault while Edge hit the Edgecution lita got the 1-2-3.

Main Event all or nothing match for Ecw and Intercontinental title.
Sabu is going on a 3 day vacation so wants to make the most of it.He faced Big Show in an Extreme Rules all or nothing match.Sabu hit show with a chair and brought a ladder into play and table.Sabu stacked both tables by each other.And he and Show started trading Soup Bones 20 feet in the air when Sabu hits Show and show is groggy.Sabu hits a suplex off the ladder through the 2 tables.OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD.Then Sabu hits the Arabian Facebuster 1-2-3.Winner and New ECW World Champ and Still Intercontinental champ Sabuuuuuuuu.Sabu then attacked an incoming Matt Hardy and smacked him with the world title.And raised it in the air.The Show had a preview for this Sunday Night Action with the main event being Big Show vs DX Evolutions Cody Roark for the world title.
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

Zelda Fan Posted at: 19:59 Sep21 2006 Post ID: 1055289
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
What i'm not in a match,how dare you Smile

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Gino321 Posted at: 14:28 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1055977
Gino321
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i Never win :s
plazma storm Posted at: 14:58 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056043
plazma storm
+
+
could i be edge o please!

« Last edited by plazma storm on Sep 22nd 2006 »

Credits to me for this sig
U may use it if u want jsut give me credit.
spursfan20 Posted at: 15:31 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056145
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sweet that card was alright

JOIN MY DRAGON BALL Z TEAM >>>>>>http://teams.supercheats.co...gonballz
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:44 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056668
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Plazma storm you are edge.Sunday Night action tonight.

spursfan20 Posted at: 20:09 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056695
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sweet so is it about up

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 20:21 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056708
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Here it is Spurs Fan.

Match 1:John Cena vs. Edge:TLC.Money in the bank qualifier.
John Cena hit a FU on Edge while up top by 2 Tables..He ended up pinning edge after the FU through 2 tables.Winner and still holding his spot for the money in the bank match John Cena.

Match 2:Petey Williams vs. Eric Young;

Petey endec up hitting a Tiger Bomb 1 for the win.After the match he got on the mic:?Listen Up you people.Next Tuesday I am officially challenging DX Evolution in a tag team match with my partner as Big Show.Then he sang the national Canadian Anthem.

Match 3:Samoa Joe vs. Jeff Jarrett.
Jarrett hit a Stroke on Joe 3 times.But Joe hit a major spine buster.And then hit the Muscle Buster 1-2-3.

Match 4:Tag Action:AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy vs. Konnan and Homicide.

Impressive match.Konnan hit the border toss on Hardy while AJ hit the springboard DDT on Homicide.They both went for the pin.1-2-3 at the same time?We didn?t know who won the match until the announcer said winner of this match AJ and Jeff Hardy.

Mainnnnnnnnn Event:World title match:Cody Roark vs. Big Show

The Mcmahons interfered a lot in this anticipated match.Shane hit a low blow on Cody while DX Evolution tried to help him.Show tossed Cody in the ring and hit his Cobra Clutch like backbreaker.1-2-.Cody got the shoulder up.The fans went Crazy.DX Evolution?s Randy Orton and HHH interfered while the ref was taken out with a clothesline.They hit the Combination Cutter on Show.Then Randy Orton got on the apron as Cody made a sort of tag like a tag team match?They ended up hitting their StunGun and Neckbreaker a.k.a The Face buster Hangman Neckbreaker.Then Cody hit his Osaka Street Cutter (CRR).The ref got up 1-----2---------3.Winner and still the World Heavy weight Champion Cody Roark.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 00:25 Sep23 2006 Post ID: 1056940
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Man i haven't been in a match for awhile...

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
midgied Posted at: 07:10 Sep23 2006 Post ID: 1057074
midgied
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes i won again

plazma storm Posted at: 07:45 Sep23 2006 Post ID: 1057099
plazma storm
+
+
NO!i challenge john cena to a hell in cell match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!with the money in the bank on the line

Credits to me for this sig
U may use it if u want jsut give me credit.
ASA102893 Posted at: 10:49 Sep23 2006 Post ID: 1057382
ASA102893
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey y havent i been in a match for a while
Zelda Fan Posted at: 10:55 Sep23 2006 Post ID: 1057388
Zelda Fan
+
+
On 23-Sep-2006 plazma storm said:NO!i challenge john cena to a hell in cell match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!with the money in the bank on the line
Not happening,i'm not going to keep defending it,i'm going to use it at the right time.

Mr_darkside Posted at: 12:18 Sep23 2006 Post ID: 1057501
Mr_darkside
+
+
i havent much time can someone tell me any matches Triple H as had since my last post please
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 13:19 Sep23 2006 Post ID: 1057570
agent Cody Bauer
+
+

WrestleMania 23:

Match 1:AJ Styles
and Daniels vs LAX.Border Brawl.Tag titles.

AJ and Daniels brought in 2 tables and Lax's hernandez and homicide brought in a ladder and chair.It turned out that Mexico got their a$$es handed to them in their own match.Daniels took Hernandez out of play and fought on top of the ladder and suplexing him off it onto the announce table.AJ hit Homicide with a chair and hit the Styles Clash.1-2-3.Winners AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels.And New World tag team champs.

Match 2:Triple Threat Hardcore Match for WWE Tag titles:The Truth and Matt Hardy vsJeff and Edge vs Finlay and Terkay.
Finlay hit Matt Hardy in the head with a barbed wire two by four 1-2-3.The team of Matt Hardy and Truth are eliminated.Finlay was tooken off guard while the Little Bast@rd interfered.Edge managed to capitalize with a spear.1-2-3.Winners and New Tag champs of WWE Jeff Hardy and Edge.

Match 3:Womens Championship match:Trish vs Candice vs Lita vs Ashley.This was the best runner up match of the night so far.Trish hit Lita with The Stratus Faction for the 1-2-3.Then Candice hit Ashley with a Facecrusher 1 for the 1-2-3.Then Trish managed to reverse a Widow's Peak and Managed to hit the Chick Kick.1-2-3.Winner and the New Women's Champion.Trish Stratus.

Match 4:U.S. Title.Ladder Match.Y2J VS THE TRUTH.
This match was off the hook.It took a sick turn when truth was climbing up the ladder and Y2J knocked it over then truth went crashing to the outside into 2 tables.Y2J climbed up and retained the title.

Match 5:Intercontinental Championship:Sabu vs Konnan.Hardcore match.
Konnan was trying to talk his way out of the match but Sabu put an end to the Lax leaders mouth by Taking a chair and hitting a guillouite onto him then Sabu went Border to Arabia by hitting the Arabian Facebuster 1-2-3.Winner and Still the Intercontinental Champion Sabu.Big Show's music hit and said that he wants to take his ECW title back right now.

Match 6:Big Show vs Sabu ECW Title:
Big Show tried to capitalize on the fact Sabu just had one match and one to go in the M.I.T.B.L.M.But Show didn't Succeed.Cody Roark came out and got on the apron and started doing suck it chops distracting show letting Sabu hit Show with a tiger bomb 1-2-3.Winner and still champion Sabu.Cody left the match as Show pummeled Sabu.Show smacked Sabu with a ladder,2 chairs,and put him throught 4 tables.The last 2 tables were with a Chokeslam.Then he nearly broke Sabu's back by hitting his Cobra Clutch Backbreaker.

Match 7:DX Evolution vs Shane O mac,Vince o Mac,and Petey Williams.
Very short match at the 4 minute mark with Randy Orton hitting Shane with Neck breaker 7(How he hit Carlito with the RKO AT unforgiven)1-2-3.Winners DX Evolution.Vince got on the mic and said this Tuesday night it will be Me Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon vs Randy Orton.Then Randy did a suck it chop and vince mcmahons old music video played (Stand Back).

Main Event.Money In The Bank Ladder match:Cody Roark vs HHH vs John Cena vs Jeff Jarrett vs Petey Williams vs CM Punk (Replacing an injured Sabu)

This was the best match of the night with CM Punk hitting a rock bottom throught the announce table to Jeff Jarrett.Jarrett was really injured.Then Cena hit Petey williams with a throwback then FU on the outside as Cody was being helped up the ladder by his own member HHH to retain the title?But CM Punk got back in and hit HHH with the Rock bottom then knocked Cody Roark off the ladder sending him crashing to the outside.CM went up to retrieve the title but was pulled down and hit with the FU.Cena climbed and got the title.Winner and New World Champion John Cena.But it didn't end there.Cody shook Cena's hand and said this upcoming Pay Per View Backlash he challenges you Cena in a rematch in Tables,Ladders,and Chairs.Wrestlemania ended with J.R. King,Tazz Joey Styles,JBL,Michael Cole saying OH MY.

Zelda Fan Posted at: 13:22 Sep23 2006 Post ID: 1057573
Zelda Fan
+
+
Wow i'm champion and I have the money in the banks as well,I rule.

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 13:24 Sep23 2006 Post ID: 1057575
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
On 23-Sep-2006 Zelda Fan said:Wow i'm champion and I have the money in the banks as well,I rule.
Congrats man.You won it from me.Well i will be looking forward to winning it back at Backlash.I respect that.

spursfan20 Posted at: 14:13 Sep23 2006 Post ID: 1057636
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i havent been in a match for a while but i bet next match card im in somethin big!

Game_n_sk8 Posted at: 21:12 Sep23 2006 Post ID: 1058643
Game_n_sk8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
YA! I'm tag champion!
Displaying Page 6 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums