Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

the new WWF or know known as ERW

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 11 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Last     Previous | Next
spursfan20 Posted at: 17:10 Oct06 2006 Post ID: 1076791
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok so either umaga or cody will face me and crusher in a tlc?

JOIN MY DRAGON BALL Z TEAM >>>>>>http://teams.supercheats.co...gonballz
Game_n_sk8 Posted at: 18:35 Oct06 2006 Post ID: 1076980
Game_n_sk8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
I believe that is the deal.
viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 21:04 Oct06 2006 Post ID: 1077190
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wednesday Smackdown
I?m at my friends house so I cant right a lot. Anyways my computer is under repair so I cant right it there so yeah here it goes!!!

World heavyweight title match for vacant title
Fatal Four match
Brock vs. Samoa Joe vs. sting vs. Truth
The winner was Brock with and F-U on Truth. Meanwhile sting and Joe were fighting outside the ring.

Umaga vs. Y2J
Steel cage match
A DDT knocked out Umaga. Meanwhile Y2J climbed the cage to defeat Umaga.

TLC match
Big show vs. CM Punk
Big show put CM Punk through table. Then chokes lamed him to win.

No. 1 contender for Corp. title
Hernandez vs. Sabu
Hernandez did a back cracker to Sabu. Then he did a frog splash on Sabu to get the victory.

Corp. title
Undertaker vs. Scott Hall vs. Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels
Undertaker did a tombstone on Shawn Michaels. Meanwhile Kurt Angle and Scott Hall where fighting.

Thursday thunder

Chris Jericho vs. Umaga
Chris Jericho clothesline on Umaga to weakened him. Then Chris Jericho did the walls of Jericho to make him tap.

Corp. title and hardcore title
Hernandez vs. Sabu vs. undertaker
Sabu used chair on Hernandez and got DQ? d.

Sorry to call it short but I?m going to cousins house ill be online in a little bit.

Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 23:07 Oct06 2006 Post ID: 1077340
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
nice card there.

yes i won

Chrusher Posted at: 23:39 Oct06 2006 Post ID: 1077376
Chrusher
+
+
yep i got the job done

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
plazma storm Posted at: 08:46 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1077888
plazma storm
+
+
im still champ since belt dont chnage hands if dqed right

Credits to me for this sig
U may use it if u want jsut give me credit.
Chrusher Posted at: 17:52 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1078772
Chrusher
+
+
what title are you holding ???

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
spursfan20 Posted at: 19:58 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1079044
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey i thought our tlc was gonna be a triple threat match

Chrusher Posted at: 20:00 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1079052
Chrusher
+
+
idk man still i won and thats that

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
plazma storm Posted at: 20:45 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1079164
plazma storm
+
+
im corp champion i belive im champ

Credits to me for this sig
U may use it if u want jsut give me credit.
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 11:46 Oct08 2006 Post ID: 1079834
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Well its TLC time when i face you and win.Y2J rules!!!!!!!!!!!and
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

spursfan20 Posted at: 19:37 Oct08 2006 Post ID: 1080363
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hahahahah i wish i could join in

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 18:43 Oct09 2006 Post ID: 1081462
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
leap year madness tommorow!!!!!!!!!!

Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:54 Oct09 2006 Post ID: 1081480
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Hey when did I lost the title,I don't remember.

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Oct 9th 2006 »

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Chrusher Posted at: 09:51 Oct10 2006 Post ID: 1081910
Chrusher
+
+
whens the card comin

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 16:20 Oct10 2006 Post ID: 1082403
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yay a ppv is coming

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 20:35 Oct10 2006 Post ID: 1082865
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
with nitro tommorow sorry

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 20:05 Oct11 2006 Post ID: 1084149
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dang it i dont have time to do it today or tommorow so i guess friday guys sorry for the disappiont to everyone

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 21:27 Oct11 2006 Post ID: 1084228
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
its ok but please edit your post next time instead of double posting man.lol.Allright friday will do.
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

Zelda Fan Posted at: 22:01 Oct11 2006 Post ID: 1084271
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Ok people Viva_la_raza_rules asked me if I could make the match card so I did.

Welcome Ladys and Gelamen,welcome to Leap Year Madness,we have every whrestling in action tonight!!!,and all the titles will be on the line,So lets begin.

Here we go with the tag champions on the line: Umaga and Big Show VS Herdanez and Chyna

As herdanez and Chyna where walking down to the ring the got jump by the somoing Bulldozer Umaga abd the Big Show,Umaga picked up Chyna and did the Somoing Spike,while herdanez was fighting off the Big Show,but as it look like herdanez had the upper hand Umaga hits him from behind,Then Big Show picks him up from the floor and tosses him into the ring,ding ding ding the Ref rings the bell,the match is now under way,Big show went for the chock slam as soon as the matc startd but it was counter with a tornado DDT,as herdanez went for the tag there was no one in the connor,Chyna was out cold on the floor for what Umaga had done a while back the somoing spike,so it became a Handiecap matc as Chyna had to be taken out on stretcer,While herdanez was looking for the tag Big Show went and taged in Umaga in,Umapa dashed tawards herdanez as he was in the connor,BAM Umaga had hit him into the connor,down falls herdanez into the connor,Umaga walked to the other side of the ring and dashed tawards and hit herdanez head on as he was sitting in the herdanez,Tag,in comes Big Show,Big Show raises his hand into the air as he was calling for the chock slam,herdanez gets on his feet and Big Show hits the chock slam,and goes for the pin 1,2 then a kick out!!!,how does herdanez still have the will power to keep going,after herdanez Big show is very angry,and then Chyna returns!!!,and hits Umaga off the mat,as Big Show went to pick up herdanez,herdanez grabs him by the head and pulls him over for the pin 1,2,3 your winner and still champions herdanez and chyna.

Here we go Crop Belt on the line in a Triple Threat Match CM Punk VS Undertaker VS Samoa Joe

The match begins as CM punk and Samoa Joe team up togeather to beat theUndertaker,as they were beating up the Undertaker CM puck went for the pin,but Samoa Joe pulled CM puck off of the Undertaker,so much for this team work,Somoa Joe went and saluplex CM puck into the mat,and went to work on the Undertaker,but as we went to pick up the undertaker,the undertaker grab him right by the throut and,stood up and cocked slam him right into the mat,and went for the pin 1,2 but CM puck went and broke up the pin,and started beating on the undertaker,we went to closeline the undertaker but missed and hit the ref,while undertaker went for the last ride and hit it to on CM puck,but while the ref was out cold,Somoa Joe went and took the Crop Belt and bit undertaker from behind and went forthe pin over CM puck,a new ref comes down to the ring and counts 1,2,3 ding ding ding goes the bell,here is your winner and new Crop champion Somoa Joe.

Here we go Hardcore Belt on the line,Sabu vs Y2J vs Sting vs The Truth.....Fetal Four Way for the title

Y2J went to work on Sabu,while Sting and The Truth were fighting outside of the ring,Sabu goes and low blows Y2J while he was showing off doing that little dance he does,BAM The Truth hits Sting in the head with a steel chair,and goes for the pin 1,2 then Sabu jumps off the top rop on to The Truth,to break up the count,while all 3 men were down outside the ring Y2J went to look for a wepon on the ring,and what does he find,a 2by4 raped in barb wire,he walks and hits Sabu right in the stomich while he was starting to get up from that high risk move,then Sting picks up the chair he felt ealier during the match thanks to The Truth,and goes and hits Y2J from behind,and hits The Truth with the steel chair while he tried to hit Sting from behind,then Sting drops the chair and goes for the pin,1,2, then Sabu goes and breaks up the count for the second time during the match,then he picks up the chair and trows it at sting and hit's him right in the face,as Sabu when to beat upY2J,...POW Y2J his Sabu with brass Knocks,and goes for the pin,1,2,3....your new hardcore champion Y2J.

we are about to get under way for the WWF Championship

as Vince comes out and stars to talk on the micropone.

Ladys and Gelamen,tonight Brock will be defending his worldhevayweight title against a man who has been suspended for beating up your GM a while back,I will not not tell you who,but he will make one hell of impact,this superstar has not been in action for weeks now,and he will return in tonights main Event,so now lets get under way with our regular program now shall we.

Here we go for the WWF Championship...Brock Lesner vs HBK vs Scott Hall...Triple Threat Match for the title

Brock got to work on HBK while Scott Hall hit Brock from behind and knocked him down,and Scott Hall walked over to HBK who had been thrown into the connor sholder first by Brock Lensner and was in a lot of pain,so Scott Hall saw that and took advantage of that,he was beating HBK very badly,Then BAM Brock gets up and F5s Scott Hall and went for the pin,1,2,then the pin was broken up by HBK,and starts bating Brock,where does Shawn Michaels get his inner power to keep going?,but it did not last long,as Scott Hall hit HBK from behind,and went to work on Brock and went for the dimond cutter,and he hit it to,and went for the pin 1,2...and again Shawn breaks up the count!!!,and as Scott Hall sat up he for knocked back down by Shawn,and then HBK climps up on the top rop and hits the Elbow to the heart and then got back up and was calling for the sweet chin music,then he see's Brock geting back up and het Brock right in the face with the sweet chin music,then goes and hits Scott Hall right in the chin with the sweet chin music and goes for the pin,1,2,3....your new WWF Champion,Shawn Michaels. "HBK"

Now for the Main Event For the Worldheveyweight Championship...Brock Lesner VS _______???...Hell in a Cell!!!

As Brock comes down to the ring after coming off a loss just before he is very angry and is waiting for his opponet to come down to the ring so he could give him one hell off an azz wippen,then......Kurt Angle music plays and Kurt walks out!!!,Brock eyes got 3 times bigger then they useually are,as Kurt walks down to the cell,and enters brock makes a dash right at him,but misses and runs right into the connor sholder first,and Krut when to work on Lenser and throw him up against the Cell,then Brock counters him and picks him up and hithim knee first into the steel poll,and goes topin him,but Kurt kicks out,then Brock throws Angle up agaist the Cell door and breaks open,and then,Kurt counters him while Brock tried to pick him up off the floor,and trips Brock right into the cell,while Brock was down Kurt started to climb the Cell to the top,and regains his strenth as he rests,then Brock worked his way up to the cell,then as the 2 were fight on the top of the cell,Brock goes and F5s Kurt but does not fall throw the cell,Brockgoes for the pin,1,2 then a kick out,then Kurt got up and Angle Slam Brockright throw the Cell!!!,as the fans cheered,Kurt,sat up and looked down and,then he did a moonsall right off the top of the cell and landedright on top of Brock,the fans were shocked as they chanted HOLY ***** HOLY ***** HOLY *****,and the ref went for the count and 1,2,3....your new Wouldheavywight Champion Kurt Angle.

Congrats to everyone for putting on one hell of a show for the fans.

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Oct 11th 2006 »

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Displaying Page 11 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 312928

Post Top
Click to close