Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

the new WWF or know known as ERW

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 15 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 13 | 14 | Last     Previous
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 00:32 Oct26 2006 Post ID: 1109801
lie_cheat_steel
Post Likes: 0
+
+
um... the GM isnt allowed to wrestling going with wat atmosphere and smash up does.....

Zacho Posted at: 02:47 Oct26 2006 Post ID: 1109837
Zacho
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i am the crop champion with samoa joe i won it on the 11th october card
king_jamie56 Posted at: 03:31 Oct26 2006 Post ID: 1109852
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
I guess as soon as poss. Zelda Fan ;P

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
Zelda Fan Posted at: 07:30 Oct26 2006 Post ID: 1109943
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Ok I will start when I get home from school,i'm at school right now and am not soppose to be on the internet lol.

Match card tonight boys Smile

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Oct 26th 2006 »

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Zelda Fan Posted at: 20:32 Oct26 2006 Post ID: 1111085
Zelda Fan
+
+
Sorry for the double post but this needs to be bumped.

Good evening everyone tonight on Nitro we got CWOG John Cena defending his Title against The Game Triple H,so lets start things off.

Umaga VS Undertaker tile on the line "but if untertaker loses,he has to leave the ERW.

This was one hell of a match,Undertaker must of hit at least 3 chockslams while Umaga kicked out of everyone,then Umaga got the upper hand in the match it hit the somoing spike and went for the pin,but the dead man kicked out,and when he sat up he got ramed into the connor,but he did not fall,so Umaga dash at the dead man once again,but got a big boot into the face,then the untertaker went for the last ride and got the pin.

New Champ Undertaker.

Y2J VS Sabu "#1 contender for the world heavyweight champion ship for who ever wins"

as soon as Sabu enter the ring Y2J went to work on him and started kicking him,then Y2J picked Sabu and went for the souplex,but Sabu landed on his feet and hit Y2J with his own souplex,and went to the top rop to try to jump on Y2J but he crashed and burned as Y2J move out of the way just in time,then Y2J went for the walls of Jericho but Sabu got to the rops to break it up,then Y2J went to close line Sabu but missed and hit the ref,then Sabu took advantage of that and went for a chair but as he went to hit Y2J,Y2J droped kicked him and hit him right in the face with the chair,and the ref was just coming to and Y2J went for the pin 1-2-3 your winner Y2J.

back stage Maria got an interview with the new world heavy weight champion John Cena,but as he was answering her questions Triple H got face to face with Cena,and warned him his time has come,he said he will lose the title as fast as he won the title,then John Cena we will see big shot,Mr. 10 time world heavy weight champion,oh...doesn't that mean you lost it 10 times?,HHH said I will see your azz in the ring and walked away.

Sting vs Samoa Joe no DQ

This was a good match but it did not last long,as soon as Samoa Joe was walking down to the ring he got jumped by Sting and got hit several times with a bat,and then Sting put Samoa Joe into the ring and pined,him,then the GM came out and announced that next week that Sting and Samoa Joe will be in an I quit match,the winner will go on to face the WWF Champion HBK.

Big Show VS Herdanez
This was a good match,Herdanez put up a good fight against the giant,after Big Show hit the Chock Slam like 3 times Herdanez counter 2 of them into a DDT,but he could not pin the 7 foot tall 500 pown Big Show,So has he went for a high risk move off the the top rop the big show cought him in mid air and picked him up and chock slam him right into the mat,1-2-3 your winnder the big show.

Main Event CWOGs own John Cena vs ERWs Triple H World Heavy Weight Champion Ship on the line

This match was a very good one,John Cena hit the F-U like 4 times while Triple H hit the pinagree like 6 times,as the battle raged on but combatants not showing any sign of giving up,then Cena hit the 5 knock shuffle and then pick on The Game and went for the pin,but then out of no where the formor champion Brock Lesner interfere in the match getting Cena disqualify anf then he pick John Cena up nd F-5 him then as Triple H sat up Brock pick him up and F-5 him as well,then he took Cenas title and got on the top rop and held the title high in the air,then the GMs music hit,as the GM announced at the PPV the main event will be a Fetal Four way match for the title John Cena vs Brock Lensner vs Triple H vs Y2J,and you the fans get to pick the stipulation of the match.

Will it be:

A

TLC

B

Cage Match

C

Hell in a Cell

I think I all ready know what it will be Smile

You can e-mail me at [email protected] to vote for the stipulation Smile

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Oct 27th 2006 »

Zacho Posted at: 07:30 Oct27 2006 Post ID: 1111669
Zacho
Forum GuestMember
+
+
samoa joe can't quit he is the crop champion
Chrusher Posted at: 09:18 Oct27 2006 Post ID: 1111843
Chrusher
+
+
i won yeah

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
Zelda Fan Posted at: 10:53 Oct27 2006 Post ID: 1111990
Zelda Fan
+
+
On 27-Oct-2006 Zacho said:samoa joe can't quit he is the crop champion
He wont lose his job it's just an I quit match.

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 00:25 Oct28 2006 Post ID: 1113786
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok so im doing day to chose tommorow ok
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 19:50 Oct28 2006 Post ID: 1115850
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Welcome to DAY TO CHOSE!!
Trish stratus came out. ?Welcome to our new pay-per-view. We have lots in store for you so lets get the show started!?

Triple Threat Tag Ladder match
DX vs. DX evolution vs. DXWO
The match started off right away when Hernandez and cody roark went straight for the win on top of the ladder. They traded punches mean while others in the ring were doing things like suplexes and neck breakers. Then some others things that happen on top of the ladder trying to get the pin were batista vs. chyna, batista vs. cody, Hernandez vs. rey mysterio. And some of the finishers hit in the match were gory specials, power bombs, 619s and other finishers. But in the end of the match batista went for a power bomb but chyna countered with a well done DDT. Then afterwards she hit a marvelous pedigree for the win in this great match.
Winner: DXWO

Intercontinental title match
Umaga vs. undertaker vs. chris Jericho
Ok this was a long match so im going to just give details like other matches in the future.
Some of the details: umaga jumps from ladder 2 times
Chris Jericho jumps from the ladder 4 times
Undertaker puts umaga in a choke hold
Chris put unertaker through a table
Possum pin by umaga
Suplex by undertaker to umaga
Umaga drops the ladder when chris and undertaker were trading punches
Piledriver by chris
Chris drops the ladder when umaga and the undertaker were on top. Then he gets the pin on undertaker.
Winner: new intercontinental champion chris Jericho

Submission match
ECW title and world heavyweight title match
John cena vs. brock lesnar
As I said before this was a long match and so im just going to give details and the winner of the match.
Details:
Low blow to cena
Splash to cena
Cena hit a double kick to brock
Splash to cena failed
Clothesline to brock
Doble kick to brock
Splash to brock
F-U to brock
Suplex to brock
5 knuckle shuffle to brock
Double kick to brock
Side walk slam to brock
DDT to brock
neck breaker to cena
Neck breaker to brock
Submission to brock
F-U to brock
Monkey flip to cena
Souble kick to cena
DDT to brock
Submission to cena
Clothesline to brock
F-U to brock
Black widow to brock
F-U to brock
Low blow to cena
Arm bar to cena
Submission to brock
Both with red torsos. Brock hit a choke hold on cena to win!
Winner and new ECW and World heavyweight Champion brock

NOTE:ON SOME OF THE MATCHES THEY WERE LONG I JUST POSTED SOME OF THE DETAILS!
NOTE: MORE TO COME SO STAY TUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zelda Fan Posted at: 20:24 Oct28 2006 Post ID: 1115907
Zelda Fan
+
+
Sorry fokes but viva_la_raza_rules has made a mistake,about the world heavy weight title match,sorry but I will have to channel it,because as you can see,I all ready booked John Cena and Brock Lesner for later tonight,so as I and I shall make that match in about one hours time.

Edit

Maint Event

John Cena vs Triple H vs Brock Lesner vs Y2J

You guys voted and the votes are in and you voted for.....

Hell in a Cell

So here we go:

This was one hell of a match,as soon as the bell went Triple H went for Brock Lesner and Knocked him down and started punching him,why Chris Jericho got out of the ring avoiding John Cena,and as John Cena went after him he got hit from behind by Triple H,then Triple H started kicking him,then Brock Lesner got up and started beating up on Triple H and ramed him right into the connor of the ring,while John Cena was down Chris Jericho went to work on him,then he sat him up and suoplex him right in the middle of the ring,then went for the flying splash from the top rop but Cena Moved out of the way just in time,while Cena and Y2J were down Brock throw Triple H up against the cell and started robing his face into the steel cell causing him to bleed,then John Cena jump off the top rop onto Lesner,while the three men were down Chris Jericho got up and went out side the ring and picked up Triple H and throw him agaist the cell door causing it to open,then Cena hit Y2J from behind and throw him up against the cell on the out side,then Brock Lesner went to work on Cena as he grab him from behind and throw him into the cell,then BAM Triple H hit Brock Lenser with a sludge hammer causing him to be busted open and knock out,then as Y2J was sitting up he walked into the a hit from the sludge hammer right into the stomich and ended up being pindgred,then HHH went for the pin but it was broken up by John Cena,and then picked up Triple H and FU him,then Cena went for the pin but from out of no wheres brock some hows breaks up the pin,and then he started beating up on Cena,and then went to climb the cell to take a rest on the top,but from the other side Y2J was also climbing the cell,and as he got to the top the hit Brock from behind,went forthe walls of Jericho,then Triple H rushed to the top to break it up,Brock was trying very hard not to tap out,and was about to but Triple H just got there in the nick of time and,started beating up on Jericho,then John Cena started to climb the cell and got to the top,then Y2J sufferd a pindagree by Triple H,but triple H was so tired he walked right into Brock Lesner as he sat up and ended up being F5,but the cell did not break,then as Brock went for the pin he got hit from behind by Cena,and Cena turn him around and went for the FU and hit it,then BAM all four men fell through the cell,and it ended up as Y2J landed on Lesner and got the pin.

Your new Champion Chris Jericho.

But be sure to come,there will be a rematch soon enough Smile

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Oct 28th 2006 »

Zacho Posted at: 14:20 Oct29 2006 Post ID: 1117415
Zacho
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what happened to samoa joe vs sting in a number 1 contenders match
viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 19:46 Oct29 2006 Post ID: 1117948
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey everyone im sorry but zelda fan has made a mistake since he has done this i will have to strip of his gm abilites into cody reads the card then i will think of giving him back his gm ablites but that match is not valid sorry to cody but since its part of the fued ERW and COTG are having i just had to make the match so i just think that you should get your title back and you can give me my title back does that sound good to you?

Day to chose part 2 will be tommorow so will raw

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 20:34 Oct29 2006 Post ID: 1117999
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
wow a lot of controversy happening.Well i say that that was a mistake on Zelda Fan's part.he should of asked before doing.But hey i say after our fued.Caws and ERW should be combined into one and running up better than Smash Up and Atmosphere could ever do.[i][/i]
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

Cross Stinger Posted at: 20:47 Oct29 2006 Post ID: 1118013
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
Since Zelda fan is having login troubles, he asks that this be suspended.

EDIT: Opened with Zelda Fan's match and booking in effect for tonight.

« Last edited by Cross Stinger on Oct 30th 2006 »
viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 20:06 Oct30 2006 Post ID: 1119078
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
edit: ecw champion zelda fan and me and cody have to sort things out for now but soon XPW will be opened

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 18:41 Nov03 2006 Post ID: 1124490
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well for all of you i decided im doing this by yself with no one else

Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:44 Nov03 2006 Post ID: 1124493
Zelda Fan
+
+
Yeah but how can you do that man,you steped down,and beside this brand no longer exists.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 00:04 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1124960
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Nope, its dead now (i guess) so COdy can close it now...

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
Displaying Page 15 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 13 | 14 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 312928

Post Top
Click to close