Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

the new WWF or know known as ERW

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 14 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | Last     Previous | Next
Zelda Fan Posted at: 20:58 Oct23 2006 Post ID: 1106054
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
On 23-Oct-2006 viva_la_raza_rules said:Welcome to Sunday night war!!!

Trish stratus came out. ?Thanks to everyone for watching and/or being here for this exciting special edition of Sunday night brawls. Tonight I have in store for you a great show next up there will a match for World Heavyweight title! And that is next.?

World Heavyweight Championship
Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H
Steel Cage Match
Stipulation: title can only change only if the person climbs over the the steel cage
This was brutal because of the weapon that could be used which was the steel cage. The match went back in forth. HHH must have hit the pedigree a couple of times like 5. And Brock must have hit the F-U about 6. But in the end it had to be done. HHH hit an elbow then started to climb the cage. But then Brock came up and shook him off the cage. Then Brock hit a DDT. Then after that he went for another F-u but HHH countered with a DDT of his own. Then he went to climb the cage once more. But the crowd was amazed because Brock just came back up. And then Brock came to HHH to hit him a spine buster. Then him with a leg drop. Now both of them with red torsos, the traded punches. But then out of nowhere HHH hit an swinging neck breaker and got the pin.

?You may have won HHH but remember the stipulation the title does not change hands since you did not climb over the steel cage. But all I can say is you better be prepared for your match tomorrow against Scott Hall!? said Trish Stratus at ringside.

Umaga vs. Sting vs. Hernandez
Winner gets a shot at the hardcore title
I?m only going to put how many finishers they made and who won since it was a very long match.
Umaga=6
Sting=4
Hernandez=7
Winner=Hernandez

3 stages of hell match
Undertaker vs. Y2J
Winner=Y2J
1 match= Y2J
2 match= undertaker
3 match= Y2J

Monday night RAW

The Truth vs. Big Show
Winner= Big Show

Samoa Joe vs. HBK vs. Sabu
Winner= HBK

HHH vs. Scott Hall
Winner=HHH

Since I was in a rush to go to a school thing I could not make a lot of matches but I will make it up by making a Tuesday night Collision. Good Luck to everyone!

idk what happened to the other card but there you go
Why in the hell would Triple H go for the pin when he knows he would not win the title?

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
king_jamie56 Posted at: 03:15 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1106257
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Man i haven't checked this in awhile...

Looks like theres some controversy over the title!

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
superblobby Posted at: 07:51 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1106432
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Oh dear, can't be good :S
England; time setters for the entire world.
viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 16:32 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1107051
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well hello i cant excatly tell the game make that stipulation or your fired

match card tonight
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 16:33 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1107054
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
vacate all the titles i reckon, then have big matches for em

Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:56 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1107429
Zelda Fan
+
+
I'm cashing in my rematch thingy,and the next PPV just to let you know ok Smile

Thats if i'm not champ all ready.

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 19:09 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1107445
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well i cant do that zelda fan you had your chance and i want to do something else see more matches not just the same match over and over again

champions
heavyweight=brock lesnar
revised new ERW=brock lesnar
tag action=dxwo
hardcore=sabe
IC title match=Y2J

Okay I don?t know if this are the current champs and I?m sorry for losing track but I will do these matches anyways if your not the champ and you know that you are please tell me. Who is the corp. champion?!?!!?

Trish Stratus came out. ?Welcome to another edition of ERW! Tonight we will have the opportunity to have the new RAW ?s Collision! But for now all the titles are up for grabs except the World Heavyweight Title and tag action titles! Now lets get started!?

Triple threat match
Intercontinental championship
Undertaker vs. Umaga vs. ?Y2J? Chris Jericho
No-DQ match
Chairs, tables ,ring bells, sledgehammers! Getting all over the place. Umaga was getting attacked by Undertaker, mean while Chris Jericho was setting up a table. After Umaga appeared to be knocked out. Chris Jericho put undertaker through a table. The fans started to chant ERW! Over and Over again. Later in the match it was the Undertaker chance at revenge when he slammed a vicious to the skull of Umaga. But later Umaga had his own chance at revenge when slammed a chair to the skull of the Undertaker! But to end this amazing match. Umaga got a powerful power bomb to Chris Jericho and got the cover for the pin. This happen right when Undertaker was getting into the ring!

Trish came out ?What a match. And I wondering if you want to see more then vote* at ERW.com if you want to a TLC match or ladder match or a hell in a cell match for IC title in a triple match at ERW ?s DAY TO CHOSE.?

Choice for DAY TO CHOSE instead of a match will the match of the Truth and CM Punk vs. DXWO vs. mystery opponents be held in:
a. table match
b. ladder match
c. stipulations tag match were you get to decide

Hardcore Championship
Sting vs. HHH vs. Sabu
Sting hit some submission moves in the match. While Sabu hit some high flying moves. And HHH hit some aggressive moves! This all ended in a simple ending. While Sabu hit a splash, HHH got in position to hit the pedigree on him. And it all went while for him because he hit it and won the title!

****ARE YOU READY??!!?!!??..*****
DXWO came out. ?Well I Brock Lesnar once again retained my title against that loser Kurt angle and that other loser HHH. But you know guys at DAY TO CHOSE Shawn and I have to go against losers from COTG and SCE! How scary!? Shawn Michaels ?I don?t know who their trying to fool but DXWO will prevail so if your not down with that then we just got two words for you. SUCK IT!!!!!!!!?
Just then Edge?s music hit. ?You me and Randy Orton here think that you people known as DXWO are rip-offs! So at after DAY TO CHOSE, we have a challenge for you idiots! A hell in a cell match for those titles! that?s right the tag action titles! And we have to words of our own for you two! IT ?S OVER!!!?

***VOTE** IF YOU ARE TO VOTE PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO [email protected] OR JUST VOTE HERE. THANKS

Game_n_sk8 Posted at: 19:37 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1107521
Game_n_sk8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
I won,finally!Yay for me!Ok,I'm gonna vote now.I think it should be a TLC match for the IC title,and aTable match for the match with C.M. Punk and Truth vs. DXWO vs. Mysterey Opponents.
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 20:41 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1107648
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Well there is a lot of contreversy over the title.Is that match i had with Undertaker in 3 Stages of Hell a Number 1 contender match?
Darn i lost the IC title.I want to cash in my rematch clause at You Day To Choose in a ladder match.Mystery opponents vs DXWO and vs CM Punk and The Truth should be a TLC match:Oh yeah thanks for the offer DXWO because we at DX Evolution have 2 words for yaaaa Suckkk Itttttttttttttt.....GM please take out COTG's The Truth and CM Punk and let Cody Roark and Evolution Legend Killer Randy Orton DX Evolution vs DXWO vs Mystery opponents from SCE.How about since I have Cody Roark on my roster and my game I do that match with Evolution Legend Killer Randy Orton and The Phenomenal Daredevil Cody Roark goe up against DXWO and mystery opponents from Atmosphere and 1 from smash up.Ok can i make that match.We can just add it on to the card
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

Zelda Fan Posted at: 06:25 Oct25 2006 Post ID: 1108014
Zelda Fan
+
+
On 24-Oct-2006 viva_la_raza_rules said:well i cant do that zelda fan you had your chance and i want to do something else see more matches not just the same match over and over again

champions
heavyweight=brock lesnar
revised new ERW=brock lesnar
tag action=dxwo
hardcore=sabe
IC title match=Y2J

Okay I don?t know if this are the current champs and I?m sorry for losing track but I will do these matches anyways if your not the champ and you know that you are please tell me. Who is the corp. champion?!?!!?

Trish Stratus came out. ?Welcome to another edition of ERW! Tonight we will have the opportunity to have the new RAW ?s Collision! But for now all the titles are up for grabs except the World Heavyweight Title and tag action titles! Now lets get started!?

Triple threat match
Intercontinental championship
Undertaker vs. Umaga vs. ?Y2J? Chris Jericho
No-DQ match
Chairs, tables ,ring bells, sledgehammers! Getting all over the place. Umaga was getting attacked by Undertaker, mean while Chris Jericho was setting up a table. After Umaga appeared to be knocked out. Chris Jericho put undertaker through a table. The fans started to chant ERW! Over and Over again. Later in the match it was the Undertaker chance at revenge when he slammed a vicious to the skull of Umaga. But later Umaga had his own chance at revenge when slammed a chair to the skull of the Undertaker! But to end this amazing match. Umaga got a powerful power bomb to Chris Jericho and got the cover for the pin. This happen right when Undertaker was getting into the ring!

Trish came out ?What a match. And I wondering if you want to see more then vote* at ERW.com if you want to a TLC match or ladder match or a hell in a cell match for IC title in a triple match at ERW ?s DAY TO CHOSE.?

Choice for DAY TO CHOSE instead of a match will the match of the Truth and CM Punk vs. DXWO vs. mystery opponents be held in:
a. table match
b. ladder match
c. stipulations tag match were you get to decide

Hardcore Championship
Sting vs. HHH vs. Sabu
Sting hit some submission moves in the match. While Sabu hit some high flying moves. And HHH hit some aggressive moves! This all ended in a simple ending. While Sabu hit a splash, HHH got in position to hit the pedigree on him. And it all went while for him because he hit it and won the title!

****ARE YOU READY??!!?!!??..*****
DXWO came out. ?Well I Brock Lesnar once again retained my title against that loser Kurt angle and that other loser HHH. But you know guys at DAY TO CHOSE Shawn and I have to go against losers from COTG and SCE! How scary!? Shawn Michaels ?I don?t know who their trying to fool but DXWO will prevail so if your not down with that then we just got two words for you. SUCK IT!!!!!!!!?
Just then Edge?s music hit. ?You me and Randy Orton here think that you people known as DXWO are rip-offs! So at after DAY TO CHOSE, we have a challenge for you idiots! A hell in a cell match for those titles! that?s right the tag action titles! And we have to words of our own for you two! IT ?S OVER!!!?

***VOTE** IF YOU ARE TO VOTE PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO [email protected] OR JUST VOTE HERE. THANKS

We will talk about this later ok >Smile

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Oct 25th 2006 »

superblobby Posted at: 07:37 Oct25 2006 Post ID: 1108075
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
+
No theatin' lol, he sure wants his title back o.o
England; time setters for the entire world.
Zelda Fan Posted at: 10:44 Oct25 2006 Post ID: 1108244
Zelda Fan
+
+
I'm The Game,I can do what I want Smile

plazma storm Posted at: 16:36 Oct25 2006 Post ID: 1108791
plazma storm
+
+
tlc for my match!!!!and tables for the tag belts

Credits to me for this sig
U may use it if u want jsut give me credit.
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:53 Oct25 2006 Post ID: 1109190
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Hello what about DXWO vs DX Evolution vs Rey Mysterio vs Batista?I will be doing that match card guys.Day to Choose is off the hook.

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 19:20 Oct25 2006 Post ID: 1109259
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well ill see what i can so about everything ok

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:21 Oct25 2006 Post ID: 1109266
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Sorry Ramon for not telling you but I made the Main event match fro DXWO vs DX Evolution vs Rey Mysterio and Batista.I will send it to you in a message on myspace and you can post it here if ya want

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 19:49 Oct25 2006 Post ID: 1109351
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok i got the message look on myspace

Zelda Fan Posted at: 20:02 Oct25 2006 Post ID: 1109400
Zelda Fan
+
+
I got one hell of an anouncement for everyone who is evolve in the ERW i'm your new GM!!!,of Raw Smile

Also at the PPV coming up i's main event will be Brand VS Brand Codys John Cena will take on Brock Lesner for both titles on the line,winner takes all!!!

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 20:10 Oct25 2006 Post ID: 1109420
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh and michael your doing raw and nitro remember ok

Zelda Fan Posted at: 20:23 Oct25 2006 Post ID: 1109466
Zelda Fan
+
+
So do I start to night or next week?

Displaying Page 14 of 15
  | Go to page: