Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

the new WWF or know known as ERW

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 13 | 14 | Last     Previous | Next
Zelda Fan Posted at: 17:26 Sep18 2006 Post ID: 1050720
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
On 17-Sep-2006 Chrusher said:yeah yeah u get ur rematch i wait i dont care which one i face either u or zelda fan il get that title
Don't get to cocky now Smile

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 19:09 Sep18 2006 Post ID: 1050864
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
sorry guys i got packed with home work well here you go

Welcome to the first ever edition of the 2 week special named Black Hour. I?m your host Tazz alongside Joey Styles at ringside. Now lets get started with the opening match which will be for the Hardcore Championship inside a Steel Cage!! The competitors will be Sabu vs. The Truth!

Hardcore Championship
Steel Cage Match
Sabu vs. The Truth
This was a match like none other. Sabu was at the peak of the steel cage in a few minutes. But the Truth didn?t think it would like this. So the Truth went and power bob Sabu. But Sabu countered with a DDT to the Truth and capitalize with atomic drop. Then just when Sabu was going for the whisper in the wind??? Shane McMahon hit Sabu with a chair. Then the Truth got neck breaker on him to get the victory. But this was not the end of the match because Shane had other plans. Shane ran over got a chair shot on The Truth and pinned him to get the victory to become the champ!!!!!

Shane on the microphone
?See what happens when you join forces with an immature New World Order!!!! Sabu you are of here so you cant help DXWO!!! And as for you the Truth you don?t expect me to help a immature brat like you!! Well now I?m the with the gold around me. That got a catch to it Shane O? Mac the HARDCORE Champion!!!!?

Triple Threat match Extreme Rules Match
Hernandez vs. CM Punk vs. Samoa Joe
Lots of chairs and tables used in this match. It started with a match between CM punk and Samoa Joe because Hernandez was just standing out of the ring. But then Hernandez decided to join the match by setting up tables. But this he would regret when Samoa Joe set him into a chair then CM Punk was hit by a chair in till he was bleeding!! But then out of nowhere Hernandez hit a gory special on Samoa Joe to get the pin!

World Heavyweight Championship
Umaga vs. Kurt Angle
Kurt prevailed in a good match for the championship. Umaga wanted to get the victory by using a power bomb but Angle want his title and got and twisted and really painful Angle lock. Making the monster tap!

WWF Championship No.1 contender match
Sting vs. Brock Lesnar
Lesnar was to much in this very short match. It was pretty much a back and forth match and didn?t last long . First Sting attempted a sharp shooter but lesnar got out of it. And then Lesnar decided to hit a F-U on Sting and hit it and got the 1,2,3 count. Now Brock Lesnar is the No.1 contender for the WWF title!!! And also he can cash in his rematch clause any time he wants.

Tag Team Hell in a Cell
Scott Hall & HBK vs. Big Show & ?Y2J? Chris Jericho
What a match! Pretty much Scott vs. Big Show and HBK vs. Y2J. Big show prevailed with Scott by hitting him with the weapons around the ring!! Farther into the match all the competitors decided to take it to above the cage. This was to the advantage of big show when he choke slammed Scott in through the cage. Then while the other two competitors where fighting on top the cage Big Show got the pin on Scott Hall.

*****Here comes the Money???.******* ?Put the cage up!!! DXWO this is only the beginning of your own personal HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

****then the show went of air***
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
Chrusher Posted at: 19:37 Sep18 2006 Post ID: 1050976
Chrusher
+
+
yes victory tag team style

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 20:19 Sep18 2006 Post ID: 1051110
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
oh yea no.1 spot and also got the rematch clause

Zelda Fan Posted at: 21:13 Sep18 2006 Post ID: 1051233
Zelda Fan
+
+
Yes,i'm, still the champ Smile

Chrusher Posted at: 10:55 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1051540
Chrusher
+
+
yeah u are for now

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
spursfan20 Posted at: 15:23 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1051858
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
o man i lost

JOIN MY DRAGON BALL Z TEAM >>>>>>http://teams.supercheats.co...gonballz
Zelda Fan Posted at: 17:14 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1052092
Zelda Fan
+
+
On 19-Sep-2006 Chrusher said:yeah u are for now
And I always will be,but I will not lose it to you.

Chrusher Posted at: 18:41 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1052270
Chrusher
+
+
ohh yeah be careful man cause u never know what will happen

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:54 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1052285
Zelda Fan
+
+
Then why don't you take your own advice intsead of telling me.

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:58 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1052300
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Awesome i won my first match.Hey can i be in faction with DXWO or does someone want to be in faction with me?
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 19:01 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1052307
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
wooo i might be a double champoin soon

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 19:18 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1052355
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
match card tommorow

Chrusher Posted at: 20:40 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1052583
Chrusher
+
+
kool i cant wait

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 21:16 Sep19 2006 Post ID: 1052653
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
oh im excited

king_jamie56 Posted at: 01:36 Sep20 2006 Post ID: 1052789
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
And i was not in a mtach again...oh well...STILL THE ERW CHAMP!!!

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 02:27 Sep20 2006 Post ID: 1052800
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
well you are lucky jamie

Chrusher Posted at: 15:23 Sep20 2006 Post ID: 1053323
Chrusher
+
+
wat time we gettin the card

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 19:04 Sep20 2006 Post ID: 1053781
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
when ever he posts it lol

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 19:43 Sep20 2006 Post ID: 1053878
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
jamie yes u were ur Scott Hall

Welcome fans around the world to ERW!!! Tonight we have a blockbuster SCE? s Kane and our Big Show and Brock Lesnar vs. DXWO and the stipulation are if Brock Lesnar team win Brock Lesnar will become the WWF Champion. Also DXWO? s former Hardcore Champion Sabu will go for the gold against the new Hardcore Champion the Chairman of the ERW board Shane McMahon!! This and more!! So let?s begin!!!!!!!!

*****Are you ready?!!?!?!?!!*****
Scott Hall ?Shane McMahon you told us last week that we were going to put us through our own personal hell!!! Well you cocks lover than get your battle stations ready because we will but a hell of a fight!!!? HBK ?And if your not down with that then we got two words for you SUCK IT!!!!!!!?

TLC Match for the Hardcore Championship
Champion Shane McMahon vs. Sabu
The TLC match was a perfect fit for these two. It was a match with lots of blood. But Sabu was going to win in this match when all of a sudden Shane decided to use the old spinning head scissors. Then he was going to capitalize but then Sabu got out of the way while Shane was going for a 450 splash. Sabu then got a kick to Shane?s face and set him up for the atomic drop and hit it and got the victory to once again become the Hardcore Champion!!!
Shane was outraged!! He the got a microphone and said ?Sabu if that?s the way you what it then at Doomsday your going to pay!!!!?

Shot at any title match
Samoa Joe vs. Umaga
This first encounter was brutally one of the best. It was a back and forth match. In the beginning it was close lines and just some of the basic moves. But then out of nowhere Umaga hit a swinging neck breaker! Then he went on the ropes to try to get a giant splash to the submission machine. But Samoa Joe was not going to give up right there and then. He then rolled over to avoid the splash. And the got a DDT on Umaga. The he did his finisher submission move and won.

After the match samoa joe decided to fight the monster by putting him through a table! ******Here comes the money???****** ?stop it you to at Doomsday you will get your revenge on each other!?

Tag Action title match single completion
Hernandez vs. CM Punk
Hernandez finally got his revenge for his team (DXWO) in this match. He beat the socks of CM Punk when he started the match with a low blow. And then he got a cloths line he was going to end the match early by performing the frog splash to CM Punk. But he instead of suffering the pain of the splash he got out the way and performed a DDT and then got Hernandez up for swinging neck breaker. Then he went for the pin but Hernandez kicked out! Then out of nowhere Hernandez got a Gory special and got the victory for his team to become new champs.

(Shane) ?Wait you two will face now in a tables match for the titles because we don?t want u losers as the champs!?

Shane then said ?The following match will be postponed for Doomsday: triple threat match Truth vs. Sting vs. Y2J?

TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE MAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN
EVENT
Kane, Big Show &Brock Lesnar vs. HBK & Scott Hall
Stipulations: if Brock team wins then Brock will become new WWF Champion
A hell of a match!!!! All the competitors hit there finisher 5x!!! I?m will only say some stuff that happen. Big Show hit the choke slam on HBK and went for the pin. But did not get it. Then the Big Show tagged in Brock and HBK taged in Scott Hall. This got brutal! Big Show and Kane went to the other side of the ring and beat up HBK. But Brock on the other hand hit a few DDT s while Scott hit a few back crackers and neck breakers. But in the end Brock hit a F-U on Scott to get the victory!! And become the WWF champion!!!!
Then the show went of air

Tomorrow Doomsday!!!

Displaying Page 3 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 13 | 14 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 312928

Post Top
Click to close