Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

Current Overall stats for superstars

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
FriedCodSandwich Posted at: 00:47 Oct15 2008 Post ID: 2454705
FriedCodSandwich
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 14-Oct-2008 king_jamie56 said:Even though this post is relevant, you could have edited your post, so, sorry man, but this post is grounds for deletion...

...speaking of Mr. Regal, they messed up one of his finishers/Signature moves...the Knee Termbler should be a signature move, and the "STF 2" (or the Regal Stretch) should be his sceond finisher...

...but you could always swap it i guess...
My bad.

And I agree. The Regal Stretch has been his finisher forever, and he still uses it regularly. At least they don't have both special slots dedicated to "Power of the Punch" like they have been lately. Then again, he's finished off Jamie Noble and others recently with that knee, but I think it's only effective against jobbers. Triple H or Undertaker would kick out after a one-count.

Superstar of the Day is Chavo Guerrero. I haven't found his overall yet. I'm guessing 83-84, 85 at the most. I'll update my list when I find it

-Edit-
87 Wow! Like I said Tommy Dreamer's ECW's biggest jobber (he puts over the bad guys) but Chavo is the 2nd biggest (for being a veteran of the industry and still losing to up-and-comers). Chavo Guerrero has the same stats as Matt Hardy, Mr. Kennedy and MVP but he's 3 better than Carlito. You gotta be kidding me. I guess I was wrong; they do give you a good bonus for holding a main title.

-Re-Edit-
Oh wow. He's tougher than Chris Jericho and CM Punk (despite the fact that it took one move in a matter of seconds to lose his ECW title at WrestleMania while they battled it out in an amazing Money in the Bank Ladder Match); and he is way overrated in the Hardcore department (Big Show demolished him, among others, in a Singapore Cane Match, but he has 85 to Show's 79).

« Last edited by FriedCodSandwich on Oct 15th 2008 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 01:02 Oct15 2008 Post ID: 2454710
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
cool FCS

i agree about the regal stretch knee trembler should be signature cause he always uses it before the regal stretch

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 01:48 Oct15 2008 Post ID: 2454719
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
After looking at a video, i saw that Randy Orton's overall was 95!

Man, thats a bit much...

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
Viva La Vida Posted at: 04:59 Oct15 2008 Post ID: 2454743
Viva La Vida
+
+
Especially someone who has been out injured for 6 months, they normally push the stats downwards slightly if there's been an absence, not the other way round.

Thanks to Galade for the signature.
king_jamie56 Posted at: 05:15 Oct15 2008 Post ID: 2454746
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Well, one could argue that it was because of his WWE Title reign, but he only really defended the title "properly" 3 times...

dnextreme88 Posted at: 06:10 Oct15 2008 Post ID: 2454767
dnextreme88
hg
+
+
Kofi Kingston - 85
Shelton Benjamin - 86
Kelly Kelly - 69
Mark Henry - 88
Rey Mysterio - 86
Batista - 91
Candice - 76
Umaga - 88
Shad - 85
JTG - 82
Kane - 90
Mickie James - 78
Ashley - 67
The Great Khali - 82
Melina - 72
Tommy Dreamer - 88
Trevor Murdoch - 82
Lance Cade - 82
MVP - 87

Avy & Sig by: Craizen
PSN ID: N0t0r10us-Killah

But many who are first will be last, and the last will be first.
king_jamie56 Posted at: 06:42 Oct15 2008 Post ID: 2454775
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
lollers, we got a bigger list on the previous page by "FriedCodSandwich"

Viva La Vida Posted at: 06:57 Oct15 2008 Post ID: 2454779
Viva La Vida
+
+
On 15-Oct-2008 king_jamie56 said:Well, one could argue that it was because of his WWE Title reign, but he only really defended the title "properly" 3 times...
He pinned 3 people during his entire reign. Lol.

That doesn't justify him being 95 though. Plenty of people have had way longer title reigns, but are much lower than him on stats. The year JBL had his year long reign, I think he was 87 or so overall. So I don't think that can be a valid reason.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 07:27 Oct15 2008 Post ID: 2454784
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
JBL was 86 the year he had his title reign...then again, back then, overalls weren't ridiculous like they are now...

...but i guess others would argue about why Taker has 95 Overall when his latest title reign only lasted for just over a month...

Viva La Vida Posted at: 07:54 Oct15 2008 Post ID: 2454787
Viva La Vida
+
+
Because Taker's been the best in the business for 16 years, whereas Orton is only just establishing himself as a great.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 08:46 Oct15 2008 Post ID: 2454805
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Well, that is true in some light...

...but i guess the developers wanted Orton to have his time to shine...

Aether13 Posted at: 15:01 Oct15 2008 Post ID: 2454948
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Seems a little akward since this years theme is tag teams lol but since i am to lazy to look what is Cena overall this year

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
Viva La Vida Posted at: 19:56 Oct15 2008 Post ID: 2455192
Viva La Vida
+
+
Cena is 93.

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:27 Oct16 2008 Post ID: 2455290
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
orton is too high much like cena cena is well lets face it he hasnt won in like how many ppvs somefin like 7

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

FriedCodSandwich Posted at: 02:34 Oct16 2008 Post ID: 2455319
FriedCodSandwich
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes it is quite strange. I saw a video for sure a while back with Orton at 92. The newer video shows him at 95. That's just blasphemy. Just as good as Taker? 4 better than Triple H & Batista? And even though Orton may be Raw's top heel (at least when active), Edge is far more effective, yet Taker usually dominates him when Hawkins & Ryder aren't around (no heel since HHH and Kurt Angle actually deserved to have the highest overall among active superstars). There's no reason either Edge or Orton should be higher than Triple H and Cena (the whole winning a lot during the time the game's being made is a crap reason, as there's no way Orton is nearly as strong as the aforementioned faces, or as tough, or as charasmatic, or as inclined in submission holds. Heck, Edge beats him in all of those except for maybe strength, and he's also a bit faster and more hardcore. Maybe there's something else that weighs in on the overall; abilities, perhaps?)

By the way Superstar of the Day is Cody Rhodes, with an 83 overall.
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:09 Oct16 2008 Post ID: 2455325
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
oh thats cool

orton pinned three people HBK Jericho and someone else cant remember thats all i mean when edge was champ he defended it more

king_jamie56 Posted at: 03:30 Oct16 2008 Post ID: 2455327
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Orton never pinned Jericho, he won that match by Disqualification...

...here are the people he pinned

HBK at Survivor Series
Jeff Hardy at the Royal Rumble
John Cena at Wrestlemania 24

But anyway, back on topic...

...if Edge isn't at least 92, there'll be hell to pay!

Hopefully you can alter superstars stats...

Cody Rhodes at 83 seems fair, and his finishers are right, so no complaints about him...

Viva La Vida Posted at: 05:14 Oct16 2008 Post ID: 2455347
Viva La Vida
+
+
On 16-Oct-2008 FriedCodSandwich said:Yes it is quite strange. I saw a video for sure a while back with Orton at 92. The newer video shows him at 95. That's just blasphemy. Just as good as Taker? 4 better than Triple H & Batista? And even though Orton may be Raw's top heel (at least when active), Edge is far more effective, yet Taker usually dominates him when Hawkins & Ryder aren't around (no heel since HHH and Kurt Angle actually deserved to have the highest overall among active superstars). There's no reason either Edge or Orton should be higher than Triple H and Cena (the whole winning a lot during the time the game's being made is a crap reason, as there's no way Orton is nearly as strong as the aforementioned faces, or as tough, or as charasmatic, or as inclined in submission holds. Heck, Edge beats him in all of those except for maybe strength, and he's also a bit faster and more hardcore. Maybe there's something else that weighs in on the overall; abilities, perhaps?)

By the way Superstar of the Day is Cody Rhodes, with an 83 overall.
Exactly. I can always understand The Undertaker being 94+, because as well as being a dominant figure in the WWE, he is the ultimate babyface. A heel should never be better than a face, that's common wrestling knowledge. The heel should dominate the match by the use of cheating, but eventually the face will come back, its always worked like that. So in games, Orton should never have higher stats than Taker/Triple H, etc etc...

And following up on your other point, Edge is definitely the top heel. Due to Orton's absence, Edge has literally been the sole heel in WWE. Except in recent weeks with Jericho but apart from that, he's been the only noticeable heel. He's done a brilliant consistent job, and worked his way well through some... let's be honest, crap storylines.

dnextreme88 Posted at: 05:16 Oct16 2008 Post ID: 2455348
dnextreme88
hg
+
+
On 15-Oct-2008 king_jamie56 said:lollers, we got a bigger list on the previous page by "FriedCodSandwich"
Yeah i know but i just thought of posting random superstars' stats so that the first post be updated though. But seriously, i did.

Avy & Sig by: Craizen
PSN ID: N0t0r10us-Killah

But many who are first will be last, and the last will be first.
FriedCodSandwich Posted at: 21:55 Oct16 2008 Post ID: 2455913
FriedCodSandwich
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hardcore Holly's in today. Before I see his overall, I'm gonna guess 85 (though it's lame that he'll be below Tommy Dreamer...

Ugh... 83.

I'll update my list tomorrow, because I've gotta go...
Displaying Page 4 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close