Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

The Ultimate ReMatch: Mr. King Of Games Vs. The Ultimate Cheater For the title of The King Of Games

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Luigi Posted at: 15:05 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242126
Luigi
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
mr king of games, i no lots bout sd vs raw and i am good enough to be the quizmaster but i nkwo that u no more bout wwe than me, thats why they cal u mr king of games
Luigi is the Best.Much better than Mario.If I had my way than all the Mario games would be called Luigi instead of Mario.Luigi is the best.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:08 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242136
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 06-Jul-2005 Luigi said:mr king of games, i no lots bout sd vs raw and i am good enough to be the quizmaster but i nkwo that u no more bout wwe than me, thats why they cal u mr king of games
Hee! Thanks Luigi.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Luigi Posted at: 15:10 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242143
Luigi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ur welcom so can i be quizmaster
Luigi is the Best.Much better than Mario.If I had my way than all the Mario games would be called Luigi instead of Mario.Luigi is the best.
Luigi Posted at: 15:10 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242144
Luigi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
plz plz plz plz
Tony 05 Posted at: 15:16 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242157
Tony 05
Forum GuestMember
+
+
HEY King Whats Your Address On MSN So We Can Do This Quiz On There It Much Quicker
For More Infomation From The WWE Log Onto My Site At www.freewebs.com/tonyswwesite
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:16 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242158
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Alright, LPD, YOUR ON!!!!!! Luigi will be our Quizmaster. He's fair. Now, here is how it goes. Luigi will flip the coin. Then Luigi will tell us to call and post the flip. Whoever gets it right, gets to go first. Now there will only be 10 questions. These Questions can be from SVR to Here comes the pain, to Shut your mouth, and then to JUST BRING IT. I swear on God's holy bible, not to cheat, and not to, if I lose, to not only say DummmmmmDummmmmDUMMMMMMMMMMM!!! no longer, but to make it fair for LPD, not to appear ever again on Supercheats as Mr. King Of Games. Hmmm....yeah. How bout it LPD, still up for a fan favorite battle of th wits against the King Of Games.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
LPD Posted at: 15:17 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242160
LPD
+
+
FAIR!!!! HES GONNA BE BIASED TOWARDS ME!!! THATS MORE UNFAIR THEN ANYTHING EVER

but i won't run, ur on

and don't forget if...sorry WHEN i win ur not allowed to show ur face on the SmackDown! vs. RAW thread
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:18 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242163
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 06-Jul-2005 Tony 05 said:HEY King Whats Your Address On MSN So We Can Do This Quiz On There It Much Quicker
No, let's do it here, we can finish it here today. I'm not doing anything, come on. Besides, I bet everyone that knows me would wanna see this?
Luigi Posted at: 15:19 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242166
Luigi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
rite so im quizmaster.i will du questions on generil wwe 2
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:20 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242169
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 06-Jul-2005 LPD said:FAIR!!!! HES GONNA BE BIASED TOWARDS ME!!! THATS MORE UNFAIR THEN ANYTHING EVER

but i won't run, ur on

and don't forget if...sorry WHEN i win ur not allowed to show ur face on the SmackDown! vs. RAW thread
DO YOU THINK THE SAME THING WENT FOR ME IN OUR LAST BATTLE!!!!! Exactly. But I still did it as well.
Luigi Posted at: 15:20 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242170
Luigi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
we will start this 2morrow coz i hav 2 get questions
Luigi Posted at: 15:24 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242184
Luigi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i wont do it on da uder smackdown games coz i dont play them s its onli sd vs raw and generil wwe and its first to 10 points anser a qwestion right and u get 1 point
Tony 05 Posted at: 15:25 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242186
Tony 05
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay What Time Though
For More Infomation From The WWE Log Onto My Site At www.freewebs.com/tonyswwesite
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:26 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242188
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
YEAH!!!!!!! IT'S ON. LET'S GO GIVE THE SITE THE ULTIMATE MATCH OF IN THE HISTORY OF SUPERCHEATS. LPD, the mastermind of the WWE VS. Mr. King Of Games, the ultimate gamer player.
Luigi Posted at: 15:27 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242190
Luigi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sory alredy dun it
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:34 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242210
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks Luigi. Well, sorry guys. Seems like the ultimate Rematch won't be happening today. Ultimate Cheater has refused my challenge, and therfore, the match is cancelled. If Nintendo_Dude, Cross Stringer, Aeshma, Sanzano, or Rich happens to stop by, please close this.
Luigi Posted at: 15:47 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242242
Luigi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cmon king challenge lpd and show him that u r the betta man.if u pull out then i got no choice but to delcar lpd the winner which i wud not like 2 do
Luigi Posted at: 15:53 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242250
Luigi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
king, sinse u lost(by pulin out) u muse neva com back to sd vs raw forum here again.ill miss ya budi
Tony 05 Posted at: 15:55 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242254
Tony 05
Forum GuestMember
+
+
na na na na ,na na na na, hey hey hey ,GOODBYE
Luigi Posted at: 15:56 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242257
Luigi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
shut it toni
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 195475

Post Top
Click to close