Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

The Ultimate ReMatch: Mr. King Of Games Vs. The Ultimate Cheater For the title of The King Of Games

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
LPD Posted at: 15:58 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242263
LPD
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey hey i won,

King u know ur stipulation so let me be the first to say DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON YOUR *** ON THE WAY OUT!

na na na na ,na na na na, hey hey hey ,GOODBYE
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 15:59 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242267
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
King you have lost twice, you have lost your title twice and now you must never return to the forum of Smackdown vs rAW AGAIN. Sing with me guys, na na na na, na na na na, hey heeeeey, GOODBYE>Celebrate kings leaving 4 good, bom bom bom bom bom bom bom
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:12 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242285
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lost! What do you mean lost? I didn't lose at all.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:13 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242290
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh, NO NO NO! I was just saying that to tell Aeshma to close this forum. Me and LPD can go battle it out in the next forum. Me Quit, NEVER!!!
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:18 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242299
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nice try LPD. Now shut your yaps and come on down to the LPD Vs. Mr. King Of Games Forum and get your behind kicked. THE KING HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!DummmmmDummmmmmDUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
LPD Posted at: 16:22 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242307
LPD
+
+
wow! big talk from a chicken!
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:24 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242316
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 06-Jul-2005 LPD said:wow! big talk from a chicken!
Small talk from a COWARD!!!!! Shut your yap and bring it on LPD....unless you really are scared. I really don't want it to end this way LPD, BUT IF YOU WANT TO MOCK THE KING OF GAMES, then bring it on in the next forum. Luigi is waiting, don't keep him.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:41 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242348
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh, you too Cheater and Tony 5. I wanna you guys to be there too.
LPD Posted at: 16:51 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242384
LPD
+
+
COWARD! me a coward!? i think me saying that even with a biased ref i won't run dosn't really make me a coward

god you really are think, the king of think chickens
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:54 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242392
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 06-Jul-2005 LPD said:COWARD! me a coward!? i think me saying that even with a biased ref i won't run dosn't really make me a coward

god you really are think, the king of think chickens
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, that's right LPD. I want you at your best. Come on LPD, if your gonna go down, I want you to go down fighting in a blaze of glory. I want this to be a good match alright(Shake on it).
Luigi Posted at: 16:58 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242403
Luigi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
rite guys, we can go 2 da uder topc
Luigi is the Best.Much better than Mario.If I had my way than all the Mario games would be called Luigi instead of Mario.Luigi is the best.
LPD Posted at: 16:58 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242405
LPD
+
+
shake no way. This isn't a friendly, o well u did good kind of match, u've made this personal and ur gonna pay for it, when i beat u... we won't have to see any of ur gay posts on here again.
nickisdaname Posted at: 08:15 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 250517
nickisdaname
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmmm i can be a better quiz master... cos i know none of u guys!!!
Moderator of Smackdown versus raw forums.. Soon, to be moderator of runescape2 forum..Smile
nickisdaname Posted at: 08:36 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 250534
nickisdaname
Forum GuestMember
+
+
but i think some-one deleted my last post.... no idea why as i can't see it!!!! Sry to get this post kinda out of topic but i would like to say that the "KING" didn't lose to ultimate cheater in the quiz as u can see that in the forum on page 4 L.P.D asked cheater a question and he gave a wrong answer... So, as per the rules the question should have gone to the "KING" but that didn't happen.... That's utter CHEATING!
Moderator of Smackdown versus raw forums.. Soon, to be moderator of runescape2 forum..Smile
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 08:38 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 250536
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
nick, stop this right now!!!!King didnt say he wanted to answer the question so stop this right now!!!!

~closed~
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 195475

Post Top
Click to close