Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Brisinigr

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Baseballfreak28 Posted: 20:25 Jul31 2008 Post ID: 2357102
Baseballfreak28
Post Likes: 0
+
But Arya is a female and an elf. Maybe they'll reveal a sister or something, who knows. I just can't wait for this book to come out.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DeadWing Posted: 00:52 Aug01 2008 Post ID: 2357347
DeadWing
+
Are you saying that they might reveal Arya being Eragon's sister? If so, I'm pretty sure that isn't true. Eragon and Arya is most likely the romance that Angela predicted.
Go read a different signature.
HiddenInnocence Posted: 02:30 Aug01 2008 Post ID: 2357495
HiddenInnocenc
e
+
My first take on BB's post was "maybe they will reveal a sister [of Arya's] or something" as that would be in correspondence with the previous post. If that is what he meant I think it would be really interesting.
Hey call me Logan

Current by moi
Request done by Ozzo|Favorite by me
[email protected]
Former Account: sharingansasuke

pkmn boy32 Posted: 18:49 Aug01 2008 Post ID: 2359213
pkmn boy32
+
On 05-May-2008 qwertyuio said:Yes I do beleive there will be a forth. And I am greatly wanting this to.
ok, sorry that im quoting an earlly post, but the series is a trilogy, and as far as christopher paolinin is conserned, it will stay that way (form one of his latest brisingr updates)

and now on the most recent question debate thing..... i highly doubt that arya has a sister, but what would be cool is if they reveal her and arya asks "do i know you" or something like that and the girl goes "yeah, im your sis"

but what if the sister is evil?!?!??!!

« Last edited by pkmn boy32 on Aug 1st 2008 »

[center][color=gold]Thank you Saphy for the sig![/center]
Baseballfreak28 Posted: 19:01 Aug01 2008 Post ID: 2359220
Baseballfreak2
+
On 01-Aug-2008 HiddenInnocence said:My first take on BB's post was "maybe they will reveal a sister [of Arya's] or something" as that would be in correspondence with the previous post. If that is what he meant I think it would be really interesting.
Oh, I misinterpreted. I thought you meant Eragon's sister.
Baseballfreak28 Posted: 19:04 Aug01 2008 Post ID: 2359223
Baseballfreak2
+
On 01-Aug-2008 pkmn boy32 said:ok, sorry that im quoting an earlly post, but the series is a trilogy, and as far as christopher paolinin is conserned, it will stay that way (form one of his latest brisingr updates)

and now on the most recent question debate thing..... i highly doubt that arya has a sister, but what would be cool is if they reveal her and arya asks "do i know you" or something like that and the girl goes "yeah, im your sis"

but what if the sister is evil?!?!??!!
Yes, there will be a fourth, there was going to be only three but the third would have to be extremely long to contain all the writer wanted to.
DeadWing Posted: 03:46 Aug03 2008 Post ID: 2361268
DeadWing
+
Hey pkmn boy32, where do you get your 'updates' from? I heard from Alagaesia.com that he was turning it into four books because if he didn't, the third would be too long. Me and bb28 seem to have the same information. Oh and bb28, I see how you misinterpreted that. But now we're all on the same page, so, no worries.Thumbs Up
pkmn boy32 Posted: 11:53 Aug03 2008 Post ID: 2361603
pkmn boy32
+
yeah, sorry.... i havent heard from any good websites in a long time(i used wikipedia because my computer was undergoing changes, therefore, i wasnt able to get on alagesia.com)

DeadWing Posted: 04:18 Aug04 2008 Post ID: 2362355
DeadWing
+
Whoa, did you say you used Wikipedia? I can't believe you use that site. None of the information is reliable.
PS-nice avy
Baseballfreak28 Posted: 07:36 Aug04 2008 Post ID: 2362455
Baseballfreak2
+
I use Wiki when my info doesn't have to be reliable. I occasionally get pics from there
pkmn boy32 Posted: 07:36 Aug04 2008 Post ID: 2362457
pkmn boy32
+
yeah, i used it because gogle, ask, yahioo, none of those great search engines would work for me.... but gosh, i never knew they were that far off....

you were talking about the avy? i just looked up cool avatars on google (ithas been working for a while now) and clicked on of the options, but i dont remember what it is

« Last edited by pkmn boy32 on Aug 4th 2008 »

heroguy5000 Posted: 14:03 Aug04 2008 Post ID: 2362811
heroguy5000
Post Likes: 1
+

Just think for a minute.

It said on alagaesia.com that Eragon Meets a God
From the book "Eragon" it says Brisingr means fire

Does that Mean Eragon meets the god of Fire?EhEhEhEhEh

« Last edited by heroguy5000 on Aug 9th 2008 »
join my team i have 0 members my team's name is The Bored People join at this link http://teams.supercheats.co...edpeople
HiddenInnocence Posted: 20:33 Aug04 2008 Post ID: 2363285
HiddenInnocenc
e
+
Hmm well as to the god reference it could easily be a misconception. While it says "god" it may be a means of throwing off the readers. It could be a mortal looked upon as a god. The god reference could be referring to Galbatorix actually. Considering the fact that Galbotorix was the only rider before Eragon and because he is extremely powerful. It would be like the Pharaohs in ancient Egypt. It could also be an actual god in which case I would go with it being a Dwarf god because of their previous mentions in the Cycle and because it could fit with the death of Hrothgar. However I doubt that possibility myself mainly because that would require the Elves to be wrong and I doubt Paolini would do that. On that note while Elves do not believe in gods it is possible that the god spoken of could be someone the elves respect as humans would a god. An extremely powerful magic-user perhaps. Hmm just my thoughts Smile

Edit, An After Thought: Perhaps the "god" has something to do with the dragons not the humans, elves or dwarfs. That way Eragon could meet the "god" through Saphira.

« Last edited by HiddenInnocence on Aug 5th 2008 »
Hey call me Logan

Current by moi
Request done by Ozzo|Favorite by me
[email protected]
Former Account: sharingansasuke

DeadWing Posted: 02:19 Aug05 2008 Post ID: 2363482
DeadWing
+
Wow, HI, that post actually makes a lot of sense.
Black Mamba 19 Posted: 14:16 Aug07 2008 Post ID: 2367904
Black Mamba 19
+
The book is gonna be awesome!

Great new sig and avy from Eternal_Rage! Holy crap it's finally coming, MASS EFFECT 2.

pkmn boy32 Posted: 17:28 Aug07 2008 Post ID: 2368453
pkmn boy32
+
heroguy and HI, nice posts... but i believe that eragon will meet a "god" like this.... he will be traveling and saphira will feel a great amount of danger/curiosity and she will fly to it. then they will meet an ancient dragon that had a rider but the rider died... you may ask "how is the dragon alive?" good question, but this is only a theory

DeadWing Posted: 02:23 Aug09 2008 Post ID: 2370609
DeadWing
+
No offense pkmn boy, but I don't think that will be what happened. But I guess it's better than what i came up with...oh wait, I didn't come up with anything.
heroguy5000 Posted: 10:47 Aug09 2008 Post ID: 2371214
heroguy5000
Post Likes: 1
+
The post HI put it is a little confusing but it makes sense

« Last edited by heroguy5000 on Aug 9th 2008 »
join my team i have 0 members my team's name is The Bored People join at this link http://teams.supercheats.co...edpeople
pkmn boy32 Posted: 11:24 Aug09 2008 Post ID: 2371257
pkmn boy32
+
On 09-Aug-2008 DeadWing said:No offense pkmn boy, but I don't think that will be what happened. But I guess it's better than what i came up with...oh wait, I didn't come up with anything.
ok, i know, my theory stinks, but it is better than nothing (eh hem....)

seigabata Posted: 17:02 Aug10 2008 Post ID: 2372918
seigabata
+
@pkmn boy32

are you sure you got your info from wiki? I found out if would be four books from them back in about March or April.

Anyway, back on topic, I'm curious about what Solembum told Eragon about looking under the Menoa tree because seeing as Murtagh took back his sword, Eragon's gonna need some kind of new weapon.

SSBB
Name: Seiga
FC: 2664-3657-0953
Paired With:
Nuclear Destruction
Me

Displaying Page 3 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close