Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

fire red assistance required with pokedex please :)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

huedunnit Posted at: 15:36 Mar29 2009 Post ID: 2585256
huedunnit
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hi I'm hoping someone could help me. are there any deoxy's in fire red? If so where do i find them? Also I have got thru the 7 islands and i hear there are more. is this true? if so how do i get to them? also what other 'rare' pokemo are in fire red? i have caught moltres, zapdos and the other flying one (sorry not with game and cant remember its name)and wondered if there were any others. any help with these questions will be gratefully recieved and thanks in advance
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nhahtdh Posted at: 08:55 Mar30 2009 Post ID: 2585746
nhahtdh
+
+
Navel Rock and Birth Island are the so-called 8th and 9th island of the Sevii. They are both unlocked by going to event, which is now no longer available. Navel Rock has Ho-oh and Lugia, while Birth Island has Deoxys (Attack Forme).

Some Pokemon from 2nd gen can be found in Altering Cave if E-Reader data is put into the game.
Unown can be found on 7 Island after you push all the rocks in a small cave into their position.

Mewtwo can be found in Cerulean Cave like original Pokemon Red (after you beat E4 the 2nd time).

That's all I can recall.
huedunnit Posted at: 22:29 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597602
huedunnit
+
+
would there be any suggestions on how to Ho-oh, lugia and deoxys if i am unable to get to the 8th an 9th islands? im trying to complete the pokedex on pearl and cant without them. i dont know anyne i can trade with either online or in person :(
Volke Posted at: 09:46 Apr13 2009 Post ID: 2597794
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Buy an Action Replay and use the Encounter code. It's about all I can suggest.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close