Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Halo: Behemoth Squad 2

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 11 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 20:25 Jun28 2009 Post ID: 2659445
SUPERMAN5
Post Likes: 0
+
Harry slowly moved to take a peek at the base, shouldering the Punisher and looking through the scope. He made handsigns for "Light security, keep eyes open for patrol".
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
TehFluffMan Posted: 07:45 Jun29 2009 Post ID: 2659750
TehFluffMan
+
Bio Format

Name: Austin Thomas, Nicknamed "Legacy"

Spartan Tag: L76

Weight:
No Armour: 234lbs
Armour: 612lbs

Height:
No Armour: 6'0
Armour: 6'2

Armor: EVA He calls "Miss E.V.A"

Armor Colors: Fading Red and Dark Grey Camo Pattern

Skills: Austin is A Fast Runner and very Athletic. He can carry Big Weapons like, Rocket Launchers etc, He is an expert at Smalls Guns (Assualt Rifles, Pistols and Rifles) and repairing them.But his Heart and Bravery is the greatest thing about him

Personality: Austin is generally quite and somes times he can get a bit cocky. Austin is also ery Kind, at times But when he is on the battlefied he becomes blood thirsty to Protect the world, Death to the enemies, So Not fighting in Battles, Nice In Battles, Kicks ***.

History: When Austin turned 18 he came home from his shift at the Video Store which was in the downtown, Not far from the Thomas residence, he came back to his home and came in through the back door. He could smell blood he walked inside and looked into the Kitchen and seen his sister dead. Austin ran into the Kitchen called his sisters name He went into the aundery and locked himself in there. He heard footsteps he turned to the wall that had hole in it. He knew it was a Gun stash, He smashed it and grabbed the frist gun he touch, which was a Assualt Rifle. He kicked down the Laundry Door and shot the them, They werent human, They had Green Blood what were they?. Austin ran into his parents bedroom and found them dead. After 20 minutes of Mourning them he left and went as far way. He ran out of gas in a Little town and stopped infront of a Army Recruitment Center, After passing the Course and submitting the Application he awaits the answear.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Rawr Rawr Rawr.
"If Your Going through Hell, Just Keep Going"
imaloony8.0 Posted: 11:10 Jun29 2009 Post ID: 2659955
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
((I'm sorry, but I actually did laugh as I read that bio. This is Intox's RP and it's his call, but I thought I'd point some stuff out to save him some trouble.
This is not Fallout. You don't have to classify your guns as big or small.
All Spartans are selected when they are young children, like three or four years old. If you came in when you were 18, you'd be, at best, an ODST, not a Spartan.
And not only did you not connect yourself to the squad at all, but you were talking as if everything is hunky dory on Earth. Yeah, you wouldn't have a job at that video store, because the Covenant probably would have blown it up.
Once again, intox's call, just thought I'd save him some trouble.))

Fan and Blade crept ahead and Fan scoped, looking at the group ahead. She made a few hand signs. "Small Brute Patrol ahead, kill simoltaneously." it read.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Intoxication Posted: 12:21 Jun29 2009 Post ID: 2660035
Intoxication
+
((Everything Loony said, especially that the part is that nothing is hunky dory on earth. It annoys me that it seems you tried to enter the RP without even knowing what the plot was focusing on... Behemoth Squad! I would also like to touch up on what Loony said, and tell you that your history doesn't even connect to Behemoth Squad either. Denied, for reasons stated by Loony and myself.))

Randall nodded, holding up four fingers stating that there was four brutes. He pointed at one, Tex pointed at the other. He slowly gave the command to fire. Both him and Tex shot.

Signature and avatar done by Vasco the noob.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:55 Jun29 2009 Post ID: 2660074
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
A few coughs came from Fan and Blade's weapons and the brute patrol tumbled to the ground.
"All clear" Fan signed.

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Jun 29th 2009 »

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 20:09 Jun29 2009 Post ID: 2660486
SUPERMAN5
+
Harry moved forward, still scanning the area for more brutes through the scope. "Keep eyes open incase of ambush" Harry signed.
Intoxication Posted: 06:05 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2707812
Intoxication
+
((Hai guys.))

Randall moved stealthily forward to the back entrance of the brute base, signaling his squad to follow.

"Looks clear, doesn't seem like there would be any ambush... For the moment." Tex whispered.

"Alright, that's good." Randall said, the back entrance seemed to have an opening for a type of key.

"Hold on, somebody pass me a red plasma rifle from that brute patrol." Randall asked.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 08:31 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2707931
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Fan rolled her eyes. "Always the most direct method, eh?"

Blade picked one up and tossed it to Randall.

Intoxication Posted: 08:33 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2707934
Intoxication
+
"Not direct..." Randall said, catching the plasma rifle.

"This is the key." He said, firing into the keyhole, the door opened, Randall walked in inspecting the room. It seemed to be an armory.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 11:42 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708337
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"What a waste of ammo." Fan mused.

Blade moved inside, making sure the room was clear. He checked the corners with his shotgun before announcing that the room was clear.

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Aug 14th 2009 »

Intoxication Posted: 22:32 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2709269
Intoxication
+
"Looks like a teleporter ahead." Randall said, pointing towards a teleporter ahead of Behemoth.

superboy Posted: 12:36 Aug15 2009 Post ID: 2710351
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
((Am I in Intox? My Bio's on Page 10, very bottom.
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 13:53 Aug15 2009 Post ID: 2710468
SUPERMAN5
+
"Ah, lets hope it takes us where we want to, don't want to end up being teleported into a middle of Brute Army" Harry muttered quietly as he moved forward to secure the teleporter.
superboy Posted: 20:04 Aug16 2009 Post ID: 2712101
superboy
+
((AM I IN OR NOT?!My bio's on the 10th page, at the very bottom.))
imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:52 Aug17 2009 Post ID: 2713307
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Superboy, Calm down. If you bothered to check that page a second time, you'd see that Intox has looked at it, and judged it to not be up to snuff. Edit it and Intox will pass judgement on it again afterwards.))

Blade and Fan quickly moved to the teleporter, making sure that no Covenant were hiding in any nooks or cranny's. They stepped on the teleporters and waited for the rest of the squad. "Hurry up!" Fan growled.

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Aug 17th 2009 »

superboy Posted: 09:56 Aug18 2009 Post ID: 2713535
superboy
+
((I did edit it.))
Intoxication Posted: 04:43 Aug19 2009 Post ID: 2714412
Intoxication
+
((Superboy, I'm sorry. But again it is denied, the history is just awful, I am not trying to be rude, but it pained me to see that bio. In the first Behemoth Squad all of Behemoth Squad was released from Cyro sleep at the same time, Ace only knew his current squad, Fan, Blade, and himself. A newcomer by the name of Overlord was put in cyro with them, and once all four were awakened, Overlord joined them as a newbie. Then, the way that Ace died was being turned on by the Arbitor, and the Arbitor killed him. In which return Behemoth avenged his death, he had a proper UNSC funeral, and then Randall picked up the status of leader of Behemoth. Please, I really am not trying to be rude here, so don't think I am coming off that way. Just don't disturb plot's of events that are in the past like that again. The way Ace's history was is not to be bended and twisted like a spiral. It's already been set, and you can't change that.))

Randall entered the teleporter, Tex following close by his side. They appeared in what seemed to be a torture room, various bodies of marines were scattered throughout. A few brutes were excreting their urine on a marine, showing complete disrespect.

"Oh, I'll ******* show them how to ****!" Randall growled, Tex grabbing him by the shoulder and pulling him back.

"If you're going to kill some brutes, do it quietly..." She said.

« Last edited by Intoxication on Aug 19th 2009 »

imaloony8.0 Posted: 08:01 Aug19 2009 Post ID: 2714535
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Fan held her hand up, signaling the others to stay quiet and not move. She slung her beam rifle and pulled out a new rifle. It looked odd, like it used a design slighly like the barret, but also different. The clip was larger, and in general, the gun looked a bit bulkier than the barret.
She sighted the rifle on one of two brutes standing slightly further back and pulled the trigger. The rifle kicked, but only slightly coughed, shooting out a foot long spike, the same as out that would be fired from a Brute Spiker. The spike lodged itself in the Brute's side.
The brute then fell to the ground, clutching at his side and howling with pain. The other brutes turned and began laughing hystarically at this. When the first brute pulled the spike out and examined it. He began screaming at the brute who was standing next to him. Within minutes, there was a large brawl between the brutes taking place.
"Now would be a good time to take them out." Fan whispered.

Intoxication Posted: 08:10 Aug19 2009 Post ID: 2714551
Intoxication
+
Tex looked below her, taking a plasma grenade off the ground.

"I'll take care of it..." She said, activating and throwing the grenade. It stuck to one of the brutes, as it howled. It went into a fury as the whole group of brutes were destroyed in the flurry of plasma.

superboy Posted: 16:05 Aug19 2009 Post ID: 2715182
superboy
+
((Intox, can you check out my bio? I edited it.))
Displaying Page 11 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close