Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Girls and Boys hints

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
CurryMonster Posted: 03:44 May22 2009 Post ID: 2626361
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
Post Likes: 0
+
Goal Machine, I don't mind correcting you once, but twice is too much. Just because you're a clueless dolt with no real grasp of how to get what you want in life, doesn't mean everyone else is. You're a disgrace to your gender. Stop trying to drag the rest of us down with you. If we were all as stupid as you claim, there'd be a lot less of us around, don't you think? Or do you think that the ladies should have to do all the work? This may come as a surprise to you, but the vast majority of us are skilled enough in the ways of the world that we can get what we want without too much difficulty. People like you, who generalise the entire population under your own canopy to camouflage your own inadequacies, are the cancer that is killing civilised society.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
goal machine Posted: 04:17 May22 2009 Post ID: 2626363
goal machine
+
Oh god not again curry.

fine then: SOME Guys when it comes to girls, are not very smart, as they try too be all cool and whatever and try the most stupid things, in which SOME girls hate, and therefore making the guy seem stupid, as he could have just been himself, and made a better impression.

And right now what i want in my life is food as i am hungry, and i have a pretty good friggin grasp of how to get that, kapeesh?

Also, there shall be no third corrections of you to me, okay?
CurryMonster Posted: 04:27 May22 2009 Post ID: 2626364
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
See, if you'd said that in the first place, then none of this would be happening. If you say some guys are stupid, nobody can disagree. If you say all guys are stupid, then the ones who are not will probably have a few things to say about it. Don't think I've got anything against you personally; it's just an unfortunate coincidence that you keep generalising in ways that irritate me. Could have happened to anyone.

I won't do it again if you don't give me a reason to. Think a little more before you post, and I'm sure we'll all be happier.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
latiasfinder Posted: 10:28 May22 2009 Post ID: 2626459
latiasfinder
The Finder
+
Sorry I don't like boys. ;D

But if I had to say... someone who doesn't think with his pants and has enough guts to try to talk to me. I'm beyond shy when it comes to talking to people I don't know, and making a move on some stranger I think is attractive would probably give me a heart attack.

Sig and Avy by Me ~
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close