Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

gift to jamarie =]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
ozzo Posted: 13:38 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2723587
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
jam, heres your sig. I like how it is right now, but really if you want anything added, taken away, be my guest to speak =D

here you go :

V1
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/9678/jamarieeee.png

V2
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7820/jamarieeee2.png

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
PhilXZ Posted: 13:38 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2723590
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
Post Likes: 0
+
I like it. A lot.

I can't say anything bad about it, tbh. Great job, Bex! I'm sure jam will like it.
ozzo Posted: 13:41 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2723598
ozzo
_________S
+
thanks phil =] appreciated

v-gamer Posted: 13:42 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2723600
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
idk tbh

I really like the effects but I think more reds and yellows could have been used. Especially in some of the effects on the right (in V1; on the left in V2).

But I do like it a lot. It's pretty hot, Becky. ;)
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
Shiny Grovyle Posted: 17:20 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2723827
Shiny Grovyle
+
Render should be replaced.
Everything else is great ozzo.
E-Bros = Destroyer96 and Pokemaster246

Hai.
Tip of the day for pokemon platinum: Don't use pokemon under level 60 against the Elite 4.
Just call me Nothing. You know you want to.

Sig by Ozz-...oh you can tell by looking at it.

Plan to switch to Pokemonhacker68 soon...
v-gamer Posted: 17:23 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2723830
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
Yes, well, UpYourJuiceBox, it is "that one" from "that band". :(

Please, make your comment more appropriate and helpful next time. It's okay to say that you don't like it, but please for a better reason.

« Last edited by v-gamer on Aug 29th 2009 »

Thank you, Vasco <3
UpYourJuiceBox Posted: 21:28 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2724028
UpYourJuiceBox
Forum GuestMember
+
My reason is good enough in my mind!

If you want a "better reason" uhm.. its too organe. maybe some red. Variety is the spice of life. Or so I hear.
Catharsis Posted: 21:30 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2724032
Catharsis
One thought fills immensity.
+
On 29-Aug-2009 UpYourJuiceBox said:My reason is good enough in my mind!

If you want a "better reason" uhm.. its too organe. maybe some red. Variety is the spice of life. Or so I hear.
"Organe"? Wow.

If you can't even spell the names of the colours, perhaps you should hold off on critiquing things.

Signature and avatar made by Master Volthawk.
Email/MSN: empyrean decadence at hotmail dot com (Remove all spaces)

"Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius." - William Blake.

Winner of Member Brawl '09. Finally cleared out enough sig space to include that.
v-gamer Posted: 21:31 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2724034
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
The explanation you used for not liking isn't even appropriate for the forums, and by the rules I should have deleted your post.

But just be careful with what you say in the future.

Thank you, Vasco <3
Nic21 Posted: 21:34 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2724037
Nic21
#holla
Post Likes: 6
+
I loves it<3333

I never really did like that render, but you made it go great.
I could picture some awesome text to go with it, but that might just be mee.
Credit to .Impact for this good lookin' guy right here<3

crasher4112 Posted: 21:35 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2724039
crasher4112
+
I think this would have fared better if more color had been used in the background other then just b&w variants. But other then that, by only real complaint is that I think the sig would look better if you hadn't made her lips orange as well, it seems to make it seem like there is too much orange. But overall, I think V2 is better but,, that's more of a personal preference then a fact.

« Last edited by crasher4112 on Aug 29th 2009 »
http://dinogaming.info/
crasher4112 Posted: 23:12 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2724100
crasher4112
+
On 29-Aug-2009 UpYourJuiceBox said:OHKAI. GOD. Sorry for hitting the keys in the wrong order.
I swear to god. I'll never EVER EVER do it again.
I don't want you mad at me.
All right enough, stop spamming up the board. If you have a problem then take care of it elsewhere, all he was saying is that you need to watch your spelling, and it doesn't help that you had made the mistake after getting off to a bad start with a poorly reasoned critique in the prior post. So please don't flip out on other members because it reflects poorly on both you on an individual and as the board as a whole.

« Last edited by crasher4112 on Aug 29th 2009 »
http://dinogaming.info/
qwertyuio Posted: 00:03 Aug30 2009 Post ID: 2724117
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
UpYourJuiceBox, I've been getting fed up with you, really I have. Both your posts are gone, 2nd warning, 3 and your out like Raptor.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Craizen Posted: 00:04 Aug30 2009 Post ID: 2724118
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
On 29-Aug-2009 Shiny Grovyle said:Render should be replaced.
Everything else is great ozzo.
The Render is perfect ozzo.

I like it alot, it could use a splash of orange and white in inconspcious areas though.
UpYourJuiceBox Posted: 00:08 Aug30 2009 Post ID: 2724121
UpYourJuiceBox
Forum GuestMember
+
DUDE, I'm just saying that that paramore girl is being whored in all the sigs. I'm tired of seeing her. CHANGE IT UP.

If that's not a critique, then I'm going to want a definition :/
v-gamer Posted: 00:18 Aug30 2009 Post ID: 2724123
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
"The goal in constructive criticism is to critique an individual so they will benefit or improve.

The question remains, how do we give constructive criticism without appearing to be phony or couching the constructive criticism to a point where the person does not take it seriously?

Constructive criticism has to be genuine. A person giving this criticism has to genuinely feel it is important to give it. The person receiving the criticism must have some level of understanding of your role, and understand that you truly want them to improve.
Do not use statements like, ?That sucks??, ?That is a complete mess??, ?OMG, no competition, that sig sux0rs, belongs in novice nooblar??, ?I hate it??. You are immediately setting the stage for the individual to become defensive, especially if there is already a bad history of communication. Take a team approach. In other words, use sentences like, ?Perhaps change the font, the pixel text doesn?t quite work??, ?Try blending the render a little more?.?, ?Add more contrast?.? Etc etc

By doing this, you have created a collegiate type atmosphere. Both individuals are on the same level. Now you can set the stage to critique, not criticize, and then begin to construct a foundation for improvement.

Constructive criticism presented in a positive way, as well as open communication, takes practice. Constructive criticism must be used effectively if the receiver is to improve."

Which I guess you did at least somewhat in your latest post. But saying she looks like she's getting raped isn't very helpful.

Whored stock or not, it's what's done with the render/stock that makes a sig what it is. Becky (ozzo) has a distinguished style in this sig in particular that is the very opposite of whored. It is actually very unique.

What also matters is how the sig looks. 2 layers or 200 layers, it looks either good or bad.

You don't like it, which is fine, but, by the definition/explanation above, you should supply a reason and suggestion to make some decent critique.

No one is stopping you (except maybe qwertyuio) from giving your opinion. It's okay if you don't like the stock/render used in a sig. But please use more appropriate metaphors and examples to explain why you don't like it in the future. :/ That's all I had a problem with.

Thank you, Vasco <3
UpYourJuiceBox Posted: 00:23 Aug30 2009 Post ID: 2724125
UpYourJuiceBox
Forum GuestMember
+
Uhm, sorry, my definition of raped is the same as your "whored"

My suggestion, is to get a new render/stock.
Like I said, VARIETY.

I remember when everyone copied Neko's styles. That got old fast. Same thing here.
qwertyuio Posted: 00:24 Aug30 2009 Post ID: 2724126
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
On 30-Aug-2009 v-gamer said:"The goal in constructive criticism is to critique an individual so they will benefit or improve.

The question remains, how do we give constructive criticism without appearing to be phony or couching the constructive criticism to a point where the person does not take it seriously?

Constructive criticism has to be genuine. A person giving this criticism has to genuinely feel it is important to give it. The person receiving the criticism must have some level of understanding of your role, and understand that you truly want them to improve.
Do not use statements like, ?That sucks??, ?That is a complete mess??, ?OMG, no competition, that sig sux0rs, belongs in novice nooblar??, ?I hate it??. You are immediately setting the stage for the individual to become defensive, especially if there is already a bad history of communication. Take a team approach. In other words, use sentences like, ?Perhaps change the font, the pixel text doesn?t quite work??, ?Try blending the render a little more?.?, ?Add more contrast?.? Etc etc

By doing this, you have created a collegiate type atmosphere. Both individuals are on the same level. Now you can set the stage to critique, not criticize, and then begin to construct a foundation for improvement.

Constructive criticism presented in a positive way, as well as open communication, takes practice. Constructive criticism must be used effectively if the receiver is to improve."

Which I guess you did at least somewhat in your latest post. But saying she looks like she's getting raped isn't very helpful.

Whored stock or not, it's what's done with the render/stock that makes a sig what it is. Becky (ozzo) has a distinguished style in this sig in particular that is the very opposite of whored. It is actually very unique.

What also matters is how the sig looks. 2 layers or 200 layers, it looks either good or bad.

You don't like it, which is fine, but, by the definition/explanation above, you should supply a reason and suggestion to make some decent critique.

No one is stopping you (except maybe qwertyuio) from giving your opinion. It's okay if you don't like the stock/render used in a sig. But please use more appropriate metaphors and examples to explain why you don't like it in the future. :/ That's all I had a problem with.
Tis all I wanted to. I'm not stopping him. :p
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
v-gamer Posted: 00:45 Aug30 2009 Post ID: 2724132
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
On 30-Aug-2009 UpYourJuiceBox said:Uhm, sorry, my definition of raped is the same as your "whored"

My suggestion, is to get a new render/stock.
Like I said, VARIETY.

I remember when everyone copied Neko's styles. That got old fast. Same thing here.
Well when you consider two people (Vasco and jamarie) requested sigs with Hayley Williams in it, and all people are doing is filling in their requests, you'd expect a bunch of tags with her in it at one time.

I haven't seen many tags in the past with her in it, and it'll probably die off sometime soon. But because two people requested tags with her, of course it'll appear as if she's being whored in tags.

Thank you, Vasco <3
ozzo Posted: 07:37 Aug30 2009 Post ID: 2724230
ozzo
_________S
+
On 30-Aug-2009 UpYourJuiceBox said:DUDE, I'm just saying that that paramore girl is being whored in all the sigs. I'm tired of seeing her. CHANGE IT UP.

If that's not a critique, then I'm going to want a definition :/
I know its over used but thats the focal jamarie wanted so yeah, I dont even know really who she is except that shes a musician XD

and lol my topic got hijacked. thanks for the critique guys, Ill see if I could use some yellow and reds ;D and nic, I was thinking of text but I've lost my mojo =[

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close