Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Great white sharks

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

red_innocence666 Posted at: 06:55 Dec07 2004 Post ID: 37581
red_innocence666
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Easy now. I've been in the sea a few times in the game and seen fish and dolphins and stuff but has anyone seen anyhting bigger, namely great white sharks?! They're my biggest fear! I can't even play games with them in! I know, it's sad, it's pathetic but it's true and I'm not going in there till I know!

Cheers all!
eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 12:38 Dec07 2004 Post ID: 37625
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It's not like the shark is going to jump out of the screen and get you...... Anyways I have not seen any sharks I know in vice city there were sharks or just one shark but I haven't seen any. Um but if there are great white sharks in the game, how would you complete the missions? Cause I know one involves actually siwmming under water.....
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
red_innocence666 Posted at: 09:15 Dec09 2004 Post ID: 38482
red_innocence666
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Erm... I guess I'll have to get my house-mate to do it for me! He had to do the bit in Tomb raider 2 (he he, back in the day!)where the great whites are trying to eat you. That scared the living *!@! out of me! Smile
Rocky3000 Posted at: 20:09 Feb14 2006 Post ID: 682913
Rocky3000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ther are no sharks on the game. so don't be scared. besides great white sharks are col not scary.
I'm the king of san andreas.
ice_cold_killa Posted at: 22:18 Feb14 2006 Post ID: 683104
ice_cold_killa
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you must be talkin to yourself cause they aint gonna answer back O_o

-closed-
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread: