Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Looking for members For my team!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Chipmunk96 Posted: 16:54 Sep18 2009 Post ID: 2735442
Chipmunk96
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
OK I'm looking for members for my team i have to give you acceptance though. Plus you have to give me proof of acceptance. OK here post your Pokemon Team in the correct format. Then post your legendarys here in correct format. I will evaluate and post if you were accepted. This team is called Poke_Kings. We are a small band of Pokemon Masters Committed to helping others along with each other. We share tips and have friendly battles. Any one who needs tips just find a way to contact one of us members. We would be glad to help if we can and if we can't then we can direct you to another member. So, if you want to join you know what to do.Smile =)

Coming soon.........
Pokemon_Trading Men!
poke.addicted Posted: 17:00 Sep18 2009 Post ID: 2735444
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
Sorry, but no advertising your team for "masters" of Pokemon. I recommend you read the rules we have set up. Each respective forum contains their own unique rules thread. But all have the same general rules in place. General Chats thread is located Here. Please look in on them.

By the way, if you're looking to be the true "master" of Pokemon on here, You've got to surpass me. Especially since I am the legitimate Master in Pokemon. Many acknowledge it already. There are also quite a number of others who are coming up in that ladder, too. Smile
Yo.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 382262

Post Top
Click to close