Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon FF: Pokemon Bond

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Leafeon Master Posted: 16:58 Oct07 2009 Post ID: 2746690
Leafeon Master
Post Likes: 0
+
First FF! Hope you enjoy! Can't update much, but I will try.

Chapter 1

It all started as a peaceful day? until that fateful day came?
Friday the 13th. I bet you would dread it because of the bad luck, but I don?t believe in it. My family doesn?t believe in superstition, but it all backfired on me that day... The bad luck is real. Don?t doubt it. This is my story.

I was at home, as usual. I had just finished school today. Yay. My parents had refused to let me be a Pok�mon Trainer for a few years. I?m 15, and they finally gave in. I?m starting tomorrow, and school ends tomorrow. I?m sure I didn?t say this, but I live in Sinnoh. I used to live in Jhoto. But let?s get on subject.

Tomorrow was Friday the 13th.

-0- Friday -0-

I was heading over to Rowan?s Lab, and am I grateful that someone got rid of some of the tall grass to make a clear path. I eventually arrived at his lab, and entered. ?Hello, new trainer. I am sorry, but we have no Sinnoh starter Pok�mon?? Rowan had said. I replied, ?But do you have any other Pok�mon?? ?Ah, yes we do.? I started to think about what Pok�mon it would be. Is it a Sinnoh Pok�mon? Is it from another region?

Rowan had returned, holding three Pokeballs.

?You may choose one of these three Pok�mon.? Rowan released them, and showed what they were.

The first was a Buizel. The second was a Chikorita, and last was a Swablu.

I had to think about it... Buizel is pretty good with water attacks, but can?t stand up to an electric or grass attack. Chikorita was the same situation. It grew to be strong, but had no resistance to fire attacks? But as for Swablu, it grew to become a powerful Altaria, with a great moveset. Once it evolves, it becomes a Dragon/Flying type mix. Because of the dragon type halve, that brings Electric attacks to a regular amount of damage, instead of Super-effective. Plus Swablu has immunity to Ghost and Ground type moves.

I made up my mind. I was going to pick Swablu. ?I pick Swablu.?

Rowan replied, ?I see you thought it through. Most people just choose, but not this Swablu. Please take good care of it.? Rowan handed me a Black and slightly Blue Pokedex, along with 5 Pokeballs as well as Swablu?s.

?Let?s see your information Swablu?? I had said as I walked out of the lab.

Dexter responded, ?Please scan Pok�mon??

I scanned Swablu.
?Please select region information??

The screen showed an option for Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.

?Well we?re in Sinnoh??

I selected Sinnoh.

Dexter replied, ?Name: Swablu, Type: Normal/Flying, Ability: Natural Cure, Information: Its wings are like cotton tufts. If it perches on someone's head, it looks like a cotton hat.?

?Well, Ok. We should get started towards Jubilife Swablu.?

? Swa!?

((Might have trouble with this one. Using a laptop that may have a defective mouse.))
Chapter 2
((Hopefully to your liking?))

I had nearly arrived in Jubilife, and had run into no Pokemon whatsoever.
It seemed like I was having a lucky day. I had avoided all the trainers.
Just when I was almost there, a Trainer had spotted me. Great. Oh well. I sent out Swablu. The Trainer had three Pokemon on his belt. Probably the usual newbie Pokemon. Their starter, Shinx, Starly, and Bidoof. Of course, he had sent out a Starly.

?Go, Swablu!? She ((Yes Swablu is a She.)) had flown onto the battlefield
because she hasn?t been in a Pokeball ever since I got her.

?Starly, start up with a Peck attack!?

?Swablu, stop that from making contact by using Sing!? Just as Starly was inches away, Swablu began to Sing. To tell the truth, I almost fell asleep!
This should keep him down a bit? I thought.
?Swablu, now use a Peck attack!? ((God, over usage of peck. Hate the move, but at least its better than Astonish considering It wouldn?t affect that Starly!))

Swablu had prepared the attack, but didn?t even get a chance to hit Starly because his Trainer recalled him.
Wow. I didn?t even land a physical hit on it.

?I?d hate for him to get hurt. Sorry. I will battle a full battle with my other Pokemon though.?

Just as he had said that, Swablu had landed beak-first into the ground.
Ouch. That had to hurt..

?Um, Ok.?

Swablu had got her beak out of the ground.

?Go, Bidoof!?
The Bidoof seemed to take in its surroundings as it looked around. Swablu had gotten airborne again, as well.

?Bidoof, Headbutt!?

The Bidoof walked back slightly, and charged forward. I thought I was safe, at least until that Bidoof jumped high enough to Headbutt Swablu. The attack had landed.

I never knew a Bidoof could manage to jump that high. He must have been trained well. He must also be a high level, considering he could learn Headbutt!

Swablu had flinched, leaving her a perfect target.

?Hold in there, Swablu..? I mumbled to myself.

The Bidoof had tackled Swablu multiple times, leaving her damaged very much. After that though, her flinched period had ended.

?Peck, Swablu!?

Swablu struggled to get airborne, and managed to. She started to attack with Peck, and hit Bidoof.

?Bidoof!?

He had fainted. Such tough Bidoof, and taken down by a simple Peck. Looks like this guy worked too much on Offense training, and forgot to cover defense.

He returned Bidoof to his Pokeball, and then sent out Shinx.
The final Pokemon he had.

?Shinx!?

The Pokemon was ordered to use Spark, and man would it affect Swablu.
I was surprised to see that even after it hit, Swablu was still hanging on.

?Wow?? The boy and I had said in unison. I guess we were both surprised by that.

?Swablu, use Astonish!?

?Shinx, use Bite!?
Both commands were issued at the sane time, but the Pokemon heard their orders.

Both attacks had hit, but Shinx flinched when the Astonish hit.
Swablu used this to her advantage, and Pecked Shinx many times.
Shinx had fainted.
As soon as the Shinx was returned, Swablu had collapsed. It was a tie, I realized. I quickly ran to Jubilife, and ran into the Pokemon Center.
I handed Swablu to Nurse Joy.

?Please heal my Swablu. I-?

?That?s all I need to hear. I?ll see what I can do.?

I sat in the waiting room. I didn?t care how long it took, as long as she was Ok.

I checked the clock.

10:00. It had been a long time? I had arrived around 8:00.

Finally, Nurse Joy came out and said, ?She is ok.?

She led me into Swablu?s room, and she looked as good as new. I got Swablu to come back to the room Nurse Joy let me use, and we went in. I checked the mirror. Staring back at me, was just an average kid with a dark blue shirt, black Sweat pants, brown hair, and white skin, along with black and silver shoes. I got ready to go to sleep, and Swablu had started to rest in the bed specially put in there for Pokemon. I had gotten into the bed around 10:30.
We fell asleep quickly.

_______________________ Mew?s POV ________________________

I floated in as they fell asleep. His heart is so pure? I thought.
Just as I intended?

A light fell around my little paw, and surrounded the boy.
As it did, something happened to him?

Chapter 3

((I was so overjoyed by the second chapter, I thought, I HAVE to make the Third now! Yes, I am a crazy Boy.))

Recap: You can always look back to see it, but If you are too lazy, here is the recap of chapters 1 and 2.
Chapter 1: The Boy, who I couldn?t name, now named Josuke, meaning Joey in Japanese, is his name. He had finally been able to get his first Pokemon from Prof. Rowan. It turned out to be a Swablu. He had then started heading towards Jubilife. Didn?t miss much here.
Chapter 2: Josuke had almost made it unharmed to Jubilife City, until he was seen by a trainer. The trainer fought hard with a Shinx, Starly, and Bidoof, and Josuke with his Swablu, who yet again, I forgot to name. I?m thinking about Grace. Tell me how you think. Back on Subject, It looked like Josuke would win, but right when Shinx fainted, so did Swablu. Josuke had immediately taken Swablu to the Pokemon Center, and found that Swablu was fine. Josuke had been described, due to criticism, (Thank you Golden.) and then Swablu and Josuke fell asleep. We switched to Mew?s POV, (Point of View for you kids that don?t know.) and Mew had done something to Josuke. Not for Evil Purposes, but for better understanding of something.

Mew?s POV

I floated away, knowing that he might enjoy this, and if not, how he would react.

Josuke?s POV

I woke up, only I felt, different. It was like I was trapped, under something? I looked at my legs. God, I had to make an effort just to see them. They were paws! My hands were paws, too. It seemed like my body was different shades of red. My body was furry. I couldn't manage to see my stomach, and my inside felt as if it was on fire, but it felt... natural. I also felt.. a tail? No, Tails. I snapped out of it, and noticed the fire alarm was blaring! Fire in this room?! I looked up, and saw the fire. Crud.

Nurse joy came running up with a full gallon of water, and unloaded it on the bed, which I had gotten out of. ?What happened?!? She saw the Pokemon, or rather ME, which I figured out by now, and attempted to get me out of there. I ran out. Swablu had been woken by this, and followed me out of curiosity.

?Where did that boy, Josuke, go??

Back to Josuke.

How did this happen to me? Why? Is it my destiny to stay a Vulpix?
Questions flooded Josuke?s head as he noticed Grace (Swablu) following him.

Grace asked, ?Who are you, and what were you doing in my Trainer?s bed?? But of course, Grace was just as confused as Josuke was.

?I-I don?t know how to explain this Grace-?

?How do you know my name?!?

?Let me finish. I know this is hard to believe, but I am your trainer.?

?Prove it. What is his name, and how old is he??

?My name is Josuke, and I?m 15 years old.?

?What?s the translation of his name, and what language is it in??

?The translation is Joey, and it is a Japanese name.?

?Wow, you are him? How did this happen??

?I don?t know??

Chapter 4
((God, 3 chapters in one weekend! I?m on a role!))

((I?ve changed Chapter 3. If, I haven?t, I am working on it. Josuke is a Vulpix.))

As Swablu and I were walking and talking, I still had those questions running through my head.

Director?s POV ((Forth Wall Breakin Time! I am ALSO gonna break the fifth wall! In the same Chapter!))

I watched as I saw everything was working out. Suddenly, Josuke started looking at me, and jumped at me.

He said, ?WHY THE HELL DID YOU MAKE ME A VULPIX?!?

I replied, ?Um, storyline? Anyway, DOCTER OCTAGONAPUS, GET OUT HERE! BLAST HIM! Um? where is he? Crud??

?Oh, next time I see ANYTHING bad happen to me that you wanted to happen, I swear I?ll kill you.?

((Both Broken! HA! Um, let?s say that never happened. And for you people who don?t know who Dr. Octagonapus is, he is a spoof of Doc Oc from Spiderman. Dominic Fera of youtube created him, and Dominic Fera is better known as DominicFear.))

?Grace? Now that I?m a Pokemon, what should we do??

?Well, you technically aren?t my trainer anymore, even though I give respect to you. This makes us Wild Pokemon.?

?So you?re saying, We go into the wild, live on whatever we can find there, Travel around, and avoid getting caught??

?Exactly.?

*Sigh* ?This?ll be fun??
We traveled to the road leading to Floaroma Town, and found a nearby forest. I know what you may be thinking, my reader, but this is not the end. There is much more.

Little did I know, the longer I stayed in this body, the more of my human mind whittled away. Vulpix instincts were taking over my mind.

We had a rough time there. Eventually, it became night. Grace had flown up to a tree, and started sleeping, while I slept on the forest floor. To humans, it would be cold.

Little did I know, there was a human girl, at the age of 12, right around the area I was in. She wore a Light Blue Hoodie, Dark Blue pants, a pair of, you guessed it, blue shoes, a white Trainer?s Purse, and Dark Brown hair. She had a Pink Poketch.

With my acute hearing, I had heard her. I woke up, but Grace didn?t. I shouted up to her, which was a BIG mistake. She woke up, but the Trainer found us. She sent out her Marshtomp and Kadabra to battle us. The Kadabra had weighed Grace down, leaving her unable to become airborne.
I was screwed, considering there was a Marshtomp in this battle. The fight was on.

« Last edited by Leafeon Master on Oct 10th 2009 »
Out of all the people on Supercheats, I am 3rd from the most crazy. Don't ask who the others are...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
GoldenPili Posted: 04:13 Oct08 2009 Post ID: 2747076
GoldenPili
+
Insanely short and underdescriptive, I'd give it a C at VERY best.
Your character doesn't exactly give off any motive, and you've yet to explain what he looks like or any other secondary characters. I know it's only the first chapter, but you could atleast include some other random that doesn't have much show in the book.
Also, the line: I made up my mind. I was going to pick Swablu. ?I pick Swablu.?
Seemed sort of cheesy to me... You really didn't need to say that you where going to pick Swablu when you said it one second later...

Apart from my terribly mean rantings, you've got some sort of chance with this. You really didn't give us a plot line or something to look forward to, but it also keeps us guessing, and want to know whether you'll come up with something really good, or something that makes us want to turn of the computer.
If this is the length of your chapters, I'd recommend making three chapters and fusing them together, so its longer and more interesting.
Good try, but you can do better. From what I've seen from your rp's, you have some talent.

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
Leafeon Master Posted: 06:36 Oct08 2009 Post ID: 2747098
Leafeon Master
+
Well, well, well. My first critisizm (Or whatever it is.).
Barely a chance I would merge chapters, and about the "I choose Swablu" The first time he said it, he chose it in his mind. Rowan's not a mind reader!
And I will at some point in chapter 2 or 3 describe him.

« Last edited by Leafeon Master on Oct 9th 2009 »
Out of all the people on Supercheats, I am 3rd from the most crazy. Don't ask who the others are...
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 16:10 Oct08 2009 Post ID: 2747430
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
Post Likes: 5
+
What I think what Golden is trying to say is that instead of writing I made up my mind. I was going to pick Swablu. ?I pick Swablu.? you should of wrote after careful thinking I made up my mind "I pick Swablu" he said to Rowan or at least just of taken out the I was going to pick Swablu part and just tell Rowan that he wanted the swablu so he doesn't repeat himself.

Make your chapters a little longer next time.This one will pass since it's the intro.
There was a sig here, it's gone now.
Leafeon Master Posted: 20:07 Oct09 2009 Post ID: 2748014
Leafeon Master
+
I've updated my first post, with chapter 2. Check back constantly, I'm going to be updating only the first post for now.
Leafeon Master Posted: 16:23 Oct15 2009 Post ID: 2751219
Leafeon Master
+
Bumpity Bumb Bumb Bumb. Anyway, Its my B-day!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close