Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon FF: His Story

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Leafeon Master Posted: 16:01 Oct20 2009 Post ID: 2753473
Leafeon Master
Post Likes: 0
+
Pok�mon Fanfiction: His Story

Notes: As most of you should know, ((Whoever is crazed about Pokemorph Fanfictions?. LIKE ME)) Pokemorphs are mistreated. This is the story of a 12 year old Lucario morph... Apparently, he is an experiment gone wrong. More happens than him just becoming a Pokemorph.

I floated in a tube... I was unconscious. I was being experimented on by Team Rocket... But seriously, it?s almost impossible to escape from them. Let?s just get on with it.

After I had awoken, a grunt was ordered to release me. I had no memory of my life whatsoever.. I was ordered to change into a pair of clothes, which was uncomfortable.

Giovanni had come in the room when I was done. ?He has developed very well.?

I thought to myself, what does he mean, I developed well? Did they do something to me?

Giovanni continued, this time talking to me, ?Now, now, we will need you in the morning, get to sleep. Your room is just across the hallway, right door.?

I followed his directions, and arrived in my room. It looked more lie a jail cell with a mirror. I stared at my reflection.
Now, this, and I barely know why to this day, I was shocked at my reflection. Staring at my, I saw a person with Lucario?s ears, feet, and chest. My chest had the hair like a Lucario?s. I don?t know why I knew these were Lucario parts.. After this shock, I just went to bed.

I know it?s short. I didn?t have time.

Please don't get ****** cause its so short. As I just said, I didn't have much time.
Out of all the people on Supercheats, I am 3rd from the most crazy. Don't ask who the others are...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close