Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

You x 3

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Traffic Monger Posted: 16:22 Nov10 2009 Post ID: 2762605
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
Post Likes: 0
+
I was watching a video on Youtube today that introduced a concept: We all(read: average people who doesn't have multiple personality disorder) have three personalities. One who we think we are, the person we want to be, and who we actually are. So I decided to make a meaningless topic asking you who you are.

My results:

Who I think I am: The person who I think I am is pretty weak and contemptible. When I think of the person who I think I am though, I just think that there's nobody on this earth who would want to have anything to do with that person.

Who I want to be: The person I want to be is essentially a badass who doesn't really take sh*t, but at the same time someone respected.... If that makes sense.

Who I really am: I really can't find that. There's nobody who really can find who they really are: it's usually a mix between who we want to be and who we think we are. In my case, that creates an average person.

« Last edited by Traffic Monger on Nov 10th 2009 »

Signature credit goes to .Impact.

Skype - Shadezz80
Double 0 Zero Posted: 17:20 Nov10 2009 Post ID: 2762631
Double 0 Zero
+
Lmao! At Who You Want To Be.
[i][center]

She think's it's not Love,
Like it's all lust, .. it's sad we don't talk much
it's like we cut off our hands how we 'lost touch'

Don't you wish you were me?

Paired up with CoW.
TestVirus101 Posted: 17:42 Nov10 2009 Post ID: 2762640
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
I'm not really following :P I'm just me and happy with that for the most part. As with anyone there are few things I'd change, but I wouldn't at the cost of anything either, it wouldn't be worth it.
Ryuujin Posted: 20:27 Nov10 2009 Post ID: 2762696
Ryuujin
+
On 10-Nov-2009 Traffic Monger said:I was watching a video on Youtube today that introduced a concept: We all(read: average people who doesn't have multiple personality disorder) have three personalities. One who we think we are, the person we want to be, and who we actually are. So I decided to make a meaningless topic asking you who you are.

My results:

Who I think I am: The person who I think I am is pretty weak and contemptible. When I think of the person who I think I am though, I just think that there's nobody on this earth who would want to have anything to do with that person.

Who I want to be: The person I want to be is essentially a badass who doesn't really take sh*t, but at the same time someone respected.... If that makes sense.

Who I really am: I really can't find that. There's nobody who really can find who they really are: it's usually a mix between who we want to be and who we think we are. In my case, that creates an average person.
Who I think I am: I think I'm a really cool and fun guy. I mess up easily and sometimes I don't try my hardest, but I make up for it later on somehow.

Who I want to be: I want to be a princely man who catches a lot of attention and is really sweet and helping.

Who I really am: I'm close to princely, I believe. I just need to work on my short fuse and shape up my appearance slightly to achieve my goal. I'm really nearing in on what I want to become, and I'm glad.
~ My Theme ~
Austinanymous Posted: 21:07 Nov10 2009 Post ID: 2762704
Austinanymous
+
Who I think I am: I fairly sure I'm a Manic Depressive, Overly analytical fourteen year old who has complete self control half the time, and none the other half. I think I'm someone who dwells on things too long, and can't rid himself of issues such as anger issues. Someone who takes things to heart too easily. I oftentimes think I am an undesirable person with a repulsive personality.

Who I want to be: I want to be a likable, mentally stable person whose issues are so minuscule that they may as well be non existent. I want to have a truly desirable personality that yields a sense of humor, detectable sarcasm, and an agreeable opinion of life.

Who I really am: What? I can't tell you who I am. I'd be copy/pasting what I think. This field is entirely redundant. It's a repeat of a previously asked question, simply because our opinions of ourselves may be changed outwardly by a single change in words, but realistically we believe the same thing. Who you think you are is who you think you really are.
"i once killed an antelope, you should come over for dinner"
Ryuujin Posted: 21:28 Nov10 2009 Post ID: 2762714
Ryuujin
+
Actually, that's not always true. "Popular" kids think they're the coolest people in the school, but most people regard them as complete douches. Evil
~ My Theme ~
Austinanymous Posted: 21:36 Nov10 2009 Post ID: 2762720
Austinanymous
+
What's not always true?
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 23:45 Nov10 2009 Post ID: 2762748
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
dragons..wait i know this one

Who i think i am:A funny guy who jokes around a lot.I have a intresting personality and a short fuse.However i am fun to be around with..as long as your fun and not stuck up.

Who i want to be:look up for details

Who i really am:look above for details.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Ryuujin Posted: 00:37 Nov11 2009 Post ID: 2762759
Ryuujin
+
On 10-Nov-2009 Austinanymous said:What's not always true?
"Who you think you are is who you think you really are."
~ My Theme ~
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 03:14 Nov11 2009 Post ID: 2762780
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
Post Likes: 5
+
Who I think I am:Some lazy,unmannerly guy that loves rock n roll,knows the answers to everyone problems,and that is smart enough to accomplish anything,but decides just to do nothing

Who I want to be:I want to be the guy that everyone want to talk to and knows how to keep himself busy.

Who I really am:Read Who I think I am
There was a sig here, it's gone now.
Ryuujin Posted: 03:26 Nov11 2009 Post ID: 2762781
Ryuujin
+
^That's a good thing to strive for. Take the time to go for it, you'll really thank yourself.
~ My Theme ~
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 03:34 Nov11 2009 Post ID: 2762783
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
Post Likes: 5
+
Yeah,but the problem is,i'm really lazy and I don't know why.
There was a sig here, it's gone now.
dx_hbk Posted: 03:42 Nov11 2009 Post ID: 2762784
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
Finaly some makes a topic about this >_>

well anyone who has talked to me on msn or knows me well would already know i am not gonna go in detail umm so yea i guess anyone who knows me will understand this =P

Who i think i am: Simba a jolly kind of person who always wants to make people laugh i named this side of me simba =P

Who i want to be: Anakin skywalker ummm yea a bit hard to explain about this one so i'll just say a sereious side of me i named anakin =P

Who i realy am: thats something no one can awnser him self but i guess i am just abdul a bit of both simba and anakin =P.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

CurryMonster Posted: 03:58 Nov11 2009 Post ID: 2762788
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
Who I think I am: An enormously charismatic gentleman with astonishing dress sense and an endless supply of hilarious scathing remarks for any and all situations. Loved and respected by everyone, even if they won't all readily admit it.

Who I want to be: An enormously charismatic gentleman with astonishing dress sense and an endless supply of hilarious scathing remarks for any and all situations. Loved and respected by everyone, even if they won't all readily admit it.

Who I really am: An enormously charismatic gentleman with astonishing dress sense and an endless supply of hilarious scathing remarks for any and all situations. Loved and respected by everyone, even if they won't all readily admit it.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
yossy666 Posted: 04:03 Nov11 2009 Post ID: 2762791
yossy666
+
This is an incredibly awesome concept.
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
Austinanymous Posted: 06:12 Nov11 2009 Post ID: 2762808
Austinanymous
+
On 11-Nov-2009 Ryuujin said:^That's a good thing to strive for. Take the time to go for it, you'll really thank yourself.
Explain to me how it's not always true, because as far as I know, your opinion of yourself is the same no matter how much you twist it. You can say something different, but realistically you still think the same thing.
Ryuujin Posted: 14:16 Nov11 2009 Post ID: 2762898
Ryuujin
+
I know what you're saying, but I think you might be looking at it from the wrong perspective. They're basically asking you to describe your ego, in the first question. They're not asking for what you are, but rather what you think you are to others. I hope this makes sense. );
~ My Theme ~
Austinanymous Posted: 14:32 Nov11 2009 Post ID: 2762905
Austinanymous
+
That makes sense, but my point still stands. What/who you think you are to yourself is no different than what you think you are to others. You can say something completely different, but realistically your opinion is one and the same.

Make sense?
Ryuujin Posted: 14:34 Nov11 2009 Post ID: 2762909
Ryuujin
+
Yes, it does.
~ My Theme ~
Volke Posted: 16:33 Nov11 2009 Post ID: 2762949
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
I really am who I think I am, which is who I want to be.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 589249

Post Top
Click to close