Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Virus

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Leafeon Master Posted: 16:26 Nov17 2009 Post ID: 2765070
Leafeon Master
Post Likes: 0
+
The Virus

K, peeps. Very little chance I?m staying. Anyways, I do not own Pok�mon, & I don?t own The Virus. The Virus belongs to TurtlesandMonkeys of www(dot)fanfiction(dot)com.

Definitions:

The Virus: The creator of this virus is TurtlesandMonkeys. The virus, transferred by a mere bite from a Pok�mon can transform a human into the same species of Pok�mon that bit the human. This transformation is seemingly painful, being that all of the body is being transformed. Once the virus is injected, it attacks the human cells, and multiplies.
Once transformed, the virus may or may not remain in their cells. If it does remain, the Human-turned-Pok�mon will bite another person. When transformed, the Pok�mon instincts may kick in, leaving them to act like a regular Pok�mon. There is a chance, however, that this will not happen.
This transformation will happen at midnight, but the virus has been updated, and will now transform immediately when injected. There is a cure, however it is not revealed.

Recommended for ages 12 & up due to mild cursing, & quick nudity. (Only done when the human is transformed.)

My name is Wes Johnson. I work in the Sinnoh lab hidden in the mountains of Mount Coronet. I study the Virus along with a few other scientists. We have found some interesting facts like the virus originated in Hoenn. This story may be getting a bit boring, so I better continue. I had my Staraptor fly me up to the top of Mount Coronet from my house in Eterna City. Once I had arrived there with no trouble at all, I entered the lab with Staraptor on my shoulder, perched like a parrot. It put my black lab coat (Yeah, unusual for a lab coat. They make us wear them.) over my blue hoodie.(If you are so curious to what I am wearing, It?s a blue hoodie, black sweatpants, black & silver shoes, and I have brown hair.)

I arrived in the experiment lab, where we see what infected Pok�mon can do.
?Hey, Wes,? one of my fellow scientists, said to me. (I swear, everyone here is nerdy here except for me. Damn.) ?We caught an infected Infernape. We placed it inside the Torture Chambe- I mean Testing Chamber.?

Immediately after he said that, the Infernape showed us what it could do. We found out some more facts that day: Infected Pok�mon are more aggressive than normal.
This fact can be crucial to everyone.

I arrived back home after a long day at the lab. I didn?t even bother to ask Slash, my Staraptor to fly me home. I usually walk at the end of the day. I got there after the long walk, and trust me that mountain is big!

What sucks is, that right when I got my key out, Slash pecked me. For bird, pecking counts as biting which is bringing me into a situation. So, at 12 tonight, I?m going to become a Staraptor with no damn way to reverse it. Damnit. So, I did what no one else would do. I didn?t freak out. I knew that fate had this in store for me, and I am just going to accept it.

It came too quickly. Midnight struck, and it began. Right when it did, Slash flew away. That disrespecting *******. And for the record, It was very painful. My legs had shrunk very much. Two of my toes had disappeared, and my feet started to resemble a Staraptor?s talons, but instead of orange, they became a yellowish, with my claws beige instead of gray. In fact, that?s all I saw before I blacked out on my bed. I woke up, and couldn?t remember what happened after my feet?s transformation into talons...
For some reason, I blacked out once more....
Out of all the people on Supercheats, I am 3rd from the most crazy. Don't ask who the others are...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close