Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Why Aren't you With Your Last GF?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
.Rath Posted: 17:57 Dec05 2009 Post ID: 2771687
.Rath
Post Likes: 0
+
On 04-Dec-2009 .Impact said:I'm still with my Girlfriend. Been together for the past...17 months :P
Teach me you're ways o.O
[center]
Austinanymous Posted: 02:53 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2771833
Austinanymous
+
On 05-Dec-2009 .Rath said:Teach me you're ways o.O
Give her what she wants, spoil her, and do good in the sack.

Oh, and don't break up with her. That might help.
Alot.

« Last edited by Austinanymous on Dec 6th 2009 »
"i once killed an antelope, you should come over for dinner"
yossy666 Posted: 03:48 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2771840
yossy666
+
The Internets, and by the same token, dating, is serious business it would seem.

Also, Double O Zero, can you teach me to be cool like you?
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
Faites ou Mourez Posted: 04:25 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2771844
Faites ou Mourez
Post Likes: 1
+
On 03-Dec-2009 Austinanymous said:Not necessarily.
Teenage relationships are bound to fail 80 percent of the time, and you can learn all you need to from them by observing those around you. I've been in three relationships my entire life and I knew all I needed to (in my eyes, anyways) long before the first.
Wrong.

You can never learn any where near enough from merely watching. You gain the best knowledge from experience. Everyone is different when it comes to relationships, including you. You need to discover what YOUR needs and behaviors in relationships are.

Plus, most of the time a relationship knowledge 'seen' is usually based on the media, which is nothing NEAR what the reality is.

Me personally? I've been in a serious relationship for over 6 months, and I don't think this will ever end. I think this is the one. Although I'm 17, marriage is just around the corner. My GF wanted to propose to me, but I told her I'd so, all in good time.

My last relationship ended in an odd fashion, however. The girl was in a lovey dovey mood, pouring her heart out to me. I, on the other hand, was out at a party, getting severely drunk. This didn't have any bearing on the result, but it did make it confusing, REALLY confusing. I don't remember what she said after the lovey patch, but I do remember getting a text about 3 hours later saying 'I think we'd be better off as friends'. That was confusing, and in the morning when I was a little more clear of mind, I checked my outbox to make sure it wasn't something I had said. It wasn't. Conversation continued as normal, and then she just sprung that on me. Because of the memory loss from the drinking, there is still a lot of confusion floating around my head about the whole situation.

Never mind though, I've found the one now. Only thing to do now is propose.
SomeWhere Posted: 06:35 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2771850
SomeWhere
Post Likes: 5
+
Holy s***, thats wierd :D and, 6 months in a serious relationship!? Is that your longest...??
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
dx_hbk Posted: 06:41 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2771855
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
I belive i have the longest relationship then most of the people of my age on sc =P.

Yea i had my relationship lasted for like 3 and half years but yea i couldn't carry on it cause i was in a diffrent country for over 6 months so yea ;__;.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Austinanymous Posted: 09:22 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2771891
Austinanymous
+
On 06-Dec-2009 Faites ou Mourez said:Wrong.

You can never learn any where near enough from merely watching. You gain the best knowledge from experience. Everyone is different when it comes to relationships, including you. You need to discover what YOUR needs and behaviors in relationships are.

Plus, most of the time a relationship knowledge 'seen' is usually based on the media, which is nothing NEAR what the reality is.

Me personally? I've been in a serious relationship for over 6 months, and I don't think this will ever end. I think this is the one. Although I'm 17, marriage is just around the corner. My GF wanted to propose to me, but I told her I'd so, all in good time.

My last relationship ended in an odd fashion, however. The girl was in a lovey dovey mood, pouring her heart out to me. I, on the other hand, was out at a party, getting severely drunk. This didn't have any bearing on the result, but it did make it confusing, REALLY confusing. I don't remember what she said after the lovey patch, but I do remember getting a text about 3 hours later saying 'I think we'd be better off as friends'. That was confusing, and in the morning when I was a little more clear of mind, I checked my outbox to make sure it wasn't something I had said. It wasn't. Conversation continued as normal, and then she just sprung that on me. Because of the memory loss from the drinking, there is still a lot of confusion floating around my head about the whole situation.

Never mind though, I've found the one now. Only thing to do now is propose.
I don't think I'm wrong, so much as biased or opinionated. Whichever term you prefer.
It really depends more on who you're paying attention to. I never said anything about learning from the media. Besides, it's fairly obvious that everything Paris Hilton is doing is wrong. Granted, you can never learn EVERYTHING just by leaning back and enjoying the show (With a notepad in hand), but in my case, you can, which led to my having said so.

Still in relation to your post, If I were you right now, I'd have been married (or at least engaged) for 7 months by now.

« Last edited by Austinanymous on Dec 6th 2009 »
Double 0 Zero Posted: 11:28 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2771931
Double 0 Zero
+
On 06-Dec-2009 yossy666 said:The Internets, and by the same token, dating, is serious business it would seem.

Also, Double O Zero, can you teach me to be cool like you?

Don't Play Pokemon When Ur In Your Teen's?. It's a start.

& Yes, I Know That's a Knock At Me (Your Post).
[i][center]

She think's it's not Love,
Like it's all lust, .. it's sad we don't talk much
it's like we cut off our hands how we 'lost touch'

Don't you wish you were me?

Paired up with CoW.
geezerguy Posted: 12:08 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2771941
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
On 04-Dec-2009 Double 0 Zero said:Last Post.

"Um, so you're suggesting we start dating girls because it's the NORMAL thing to do? Because that's what EVERYBODY ELSE is doing? We're debating with you because your logic is flawed, those reasons are the worst reasons to date I've ever heard. "

My Logic Isn't Flawed. Saying Your Not Dating because It's a Waste Of Time, Then Wasting Your Time Anyways Is Flawed. If Your Not Dating Because Of Another Reason.. I Can't Really Argue With That Because I Don't Know What It Is, Can i?. I'm only arguing with what you give me.

"It's like listening to rap music because it's "Normal" and everybody else listens to it."

Lol. nobody listen's to music they don't like. i guess the question from that point is.. Do You Like Woman? If not.. Don't Date Them. If So..Man Up And Date Them.

"It's a waste of time because in the end it'll end in this teenage relationship drama that all these kids seem to take seriously. "Zomg, he broke up with me. Zomg he kissed another girl!", who cares, like you're going to marry him. Sure, you may have a little fun with the girl during the period of going out but it will almost always end in "disaster", a waste of time? Yes. "

Yea I Wonder Why Their Sad. Because They Were HAPPY? Last time i checked, people aren't sad about breaking up if dating wasn't all that in the first place. And if those girl's were so serious about the other guy .. Wanting to get married like you said. Why don't you try being with someone like that? You obviously want to get married if you do get with someone .. So why wait until your out of high school? What will change between now and then? You can still be with them...If they'd like to marry their high school boyfriend Who say's it won't work out? Usually..The guy is the reason relationships' don't work out, but you guy's seem to want to make sure it'll be for real. Do it up.

"It's better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all."

Ha. Think about it. Im done though. Do what you want, Be a normal kid or don't be a normal kid. Completely up to you guy's.

BreeZe.
"My Logic Isn't Flawed. Saying Your Not Dating because It's a Waste Of Time, Then Wasting Your Time Anyways Is Flawed. If Your Not Dating Because Of Another Reason.. I Can't Really Argue With That Because I Don't Know What It Is, Can i?. I'm only arguing with what you give me. "

I'm saying dating at a young age if a waste of time because it'll just cause unneeded drama and end in break up, most of the time. I'm not saying posting here and gaming is a waste of time because doing those things ARE NOT going to end badly, unless I get enraged at a game and go beserk on my PS3. Which is extremely unlikely, of course.

"Lol. nobody listen's to music they don't like. i guess the question from that point is.. Do You Like Woman? If not.. Don't Date Them. If So..Man Up And Date Them. "

Okay, maybe I worded it wrong. It's like pretending to like rap music and hiding the fact you like rock, etc. because the "cool" kids listen to rap. I, personally, know people who have hidden the fact they like Screamo, etc.

"Yea I Wonder Why Their Sad. Because They Were HAPPY? Last time i checked, people aren't sad about breaking up if dating wasn't all that in the first place. And if those girl's were so serious about the other guy .. Wanting to get married like you said. "

Yeah, maybe they were happy. For a short period. If the person is actually sad after the relationship then the period of them being sad is just pointless. Still, I accept the fact dating can be fun while it lasts, I DO have experience(Believe it or not, amirite?) and it was fun, but I lost friends because of the girl. I know that may be just me, but I don't find that fun. I was also pretty sad for a long period of time which didn't really help me have fun while out with friends, etc.

Oh yeah, what's wrong with playing a video game you enjoy? If anybody wants to play a video game they enjoy playing, Pokemon or not, let them. :/

« Last edited by geezerguy on Dec 6th 2009 »
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
Arsenal#1 Posted: 12:33 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2771946
Arsenal#1
+
Who needs girlfriends?
Austinanymous Posted: 13:42 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2771977
Austinanymous
+
On 06-Dec-2009 Double 0 Zero said:

Excuse me, sir?

Pokemon are my crew, dawg. Speak to the hand
Deadzone174 Posted: 14:20 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2771990
Deadzone174
+
On 06-Dec-2009 Arsenal#1 said:Who needs girlfriends?
Straight men, and Lesbian women. Thumbs Up

Double 0 Zero Posted: 15:16 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2772001
Double 0 Zero
+
On 06-Dec-2009 geezerguy said:"My Logic Isn't Flawed. Saying Your Not Dating because It's a Waste Of Time, Then Wasting Your Time Anyways Is Flawed. If Your Not Dating Because Of Another Reason.. I Can't Really Argue With That Because I Don't Know What It Is, Can i?. I'm only arguing with what you give me. "

I'm saying dating at a young age if a waste of time because it'll just cause unneeded drama and end in break up, most of the time. I'm not saying posting here and gaming is a waste of time because doing those things ARE NOT going to end badly, unless I get enraged at a game and go beserk on my PS3. Which is extremely unlikely, of course.

"Lol. nobody listen's to music they don't like. i guess the question from that point is.. Do You Like Woman? If not.. Don't Date Them. If So..Man Up And Date Them. "

Okay, maybe I worded it wrong. It's like pretending to like rap music and hiding the fact you like rock, etc. because the "cool" kids listen to rap. I, personally, know people who have hidden the fact they like Screamo, etc.

"Yea I Wonder Why Their Sad. Because They Were HAPPY? Last time i checked, people aren't sad about breaking up if dating wasn't all that in the first place. And if those girl's were so serious about the other guy .. Wanting to get married like you said. "

Yeah, maybe they were happy. For a short period. If the person is actually sad after the relationship then the period of them being sad is just pointless. Still, I accept the fact dating can be fun while it lasts, I DO have experience(Believe it or not, amirite?) and it was fun, but I lost friends because of the girl. I know that may be just me, but I don't find that fun. I was also pretty sad for a long period of time which didn't really help me have fun while out with friends, etc.

Oh yeah, what's wrong with playing a video game you enjoy? If anybody wants to play a video game they enjoy playing, Pokemon or not, let them. :/
"Okay, maybe I worded it wrong. It's like pretending to like rap music and hiding the fact you like rock, etc. because the "cool" kids listen to rap. I, personally, know people who have hidden the fact they like Screamo, etc. "

What Does that have to do with dating because it's Normal? People pretending to date but secretly not dating them?? WHAT??? I don't see your point at all. If they hide what music they like .. why? wtf? .... What your saying doesn't have a point, except you know people that don't have confidence in themselves. It doesn't have anything to do with dating being the normal thing. It's sort of similar, but it doesn't fight my point, at all. Pretending to not like something ; isn't normal. :S

Ohh btw ... "Cool Kid's" Aren't the only "Normal Kid's".

"Yeah, maybe they were happy. For a short period. If the person is actually sad after the relationship then the period of them being sad is just pointless. Still, I accept the fact dating can be fun while it lasts, I DO have experience(Believe it or not, amirite?) and it was fun, but I lost friends because of the girl. I know that may be just me, but I don't find that fun. I was also pretty sad for a long period of time which didn't really help me have fun while out with friends, etc. "

"If the person is actually sad after the relationship then the period of them being sad is just pointless."

That dosen't make sense either. How is it pointless? You don't like feeling your feeling's? You have them for a reason, Your never going to ALWAYS be happy and if you think you are.. it's not going to work like that. If you run away from the possibility of being sad (for a short time), your not going to have any fun. Take the good with the bad. Everyone has problem's, and breaking up with a girl isn't a serious one. At all. The FACT is, There isn't any reason to not date if you CAN get girl's. Your happy for a short time(Unless its serious, then a long time), your sad for a short time. If your scared of being sad when you guy's break up, don't date then. Ever. What happen's if your wife of 50 year's dies? Will you be sad then? No, of course not because once your out of high school all the relationship problem's float away and only good thing's can happen, right?

Your friends left you? Well their not really your friends then, are they? If They Ditch You, When They Can EASILY say "I'm staying out of it" .. Then Their pretty much ONLY cool with you because you were dating her. And if you were friends before... They mustn't of liked you much anyways. Why, do you need to be friends with them again? Don't be desperate.

Why would you play pokemon when ur 16+ lol. There's obviously something wrong if you don't grow out of thing's. I'm not a psychiatrist but maybe go see one? (Seriously there's something wrong if you don't grow out of CHILDREN's things).... Or maybe we could sit down and watch some Barney and thing's and pretend that's normal too.

« Last edited by Double 0 Zero on Dec 6th 2009 »
[i][center]

Paired up with CoW.
Austinanymous Posted: 15:26 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2772006
Austinanymous
+
Wait, it's WRONG and means you're MENTALLY ILL and require a PSYCHIATRIST if you play pokemon past 16?

Hahahaha.
ChrisMaclean Posted: 15:33 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2772007
ChrisMaclean
Kusanagi's Man
Post Likes: 5
+
On 06-Dec-2009 Double 0 Zero said:

What if couples love them then?

Signature by your's truly~
Aura Kingdom IGN: ASarcasticMage Level 77 Sorcerer/Wizard
Hel_Sama Level 42 Necromancer/Sorcerer
Sarmus Level 61 Duelist/Gunslinger
Lzxa Level 60 Ravager/Gunslinger
JackiePotato Level 47 Brawler/Ronin
Jack said:Should put something interesting here but lazy
Double 0 Zero Posted: 15:39 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2772011
Double 0 Zero
+
On 06-Dec-2009 Austinanymous said:Wait, it's WRONG and means you're MENTALLY ILL and require a PSYCHIATRIST if you play pokemon past 16?

Hahahaha.
Well then where does it stop? I don't mean see one when your 16. But i'd see one a little later, It's still F---ed up Being a Young ADULT And Playing games a 6 year old would play By yourself. Literally. Whatever take's your mind off not having alot of friend's though.

Not ONE Kid Who has Friends, From Where i'm from, Play's pokemon At this age. Would you make it public from where your from? Most people wouldn't, for a reason. So Laugh, But it's funnier to laugh at you guy's for playing it.

It was uncool to play it in grade 7 lol. Smh.

[i][center]

Paired up with CoW.
Double 0 Zero Posted: 15:44 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2772013
Double 0 Zero
+
On 06-Dec-2009 ChrisMaclean said:What if couples love them then?

Then their a weird couple. I don't mean weird as "That's not right". But .. "I wouldn't wanna be around them" weird.

When people get friend's, coicedentally people with friends don't play pokemon. I don't mean a small group of people , that everyone else hates either. Cause there's 1 group here that play's it, And ... Smh.

I like how there's a forum to battle over the net agains't people you haven't even met before. Instead of people you guys are "Friends" with. Funny, isn't it?
[i][center]

Paired up with CoW.
CurryMonster Posted: 15:48 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2772016
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
How about we stop the Pokemon discussion and get back on topic? I don't want to have to actually do any work, but I will if everyone doesn't settle down.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
Deadzone174 Posted: 15:51 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2772019
Deadzone174
+
On 06-Dec-2009 Double 0 Zero said:"Okay, maybe I worded it wrong. It's like pretending to like rap music and hiding the fact you like rock, etc. because the "cool" kids listen to rap. I, personally, know people who have hidden the fact they like Screamo, etc. "

What Does that have to do with dating because it's Normal? People pretending to date but secretly not dating them?? WHAT??? I don't see your point at all. If they hide what music they like .. why? wtf? .... What your saying doesn't have a point, except you know people that don't have confidence in themselves. It doesn't have anything to do with dating being the normal thing. It's sort of similar, but it doesn't fight my point, at all. Pretending to not like something ; isn't normal. :S

Ohh btw ... "Cool Kid's" Aren't the only "Normal Kid's".

"Yeah, maybe they were happy. For a short period. If the person is actually sad after the relationship then the period of them being sad is just pointless. Still, I accept the fact dating can be fun while it lasts, I DO have experience(Believe it or not, amirite?) and it was fun, but I lost friends because of the girl. I know that may be just me, but I don't find that fun. I was also pretty sad for a long period of time which didn't really help me have fun while out with friends, etc. "

"If the person is actually sad after the relationship then the period of them being sad is just pointless."

That dosen't make sense either. How is it pointless? You don't like feeling your feeling's? You have them for a reason, Your never going to ALWAYS be happy and if you think you are.. it's not going to work like that. If you run away from the possibility of being sad (for a short time), your not going to have any fun. Take the good with the bad. Everyone has problem's, and breaking up with a girl isn't a serious one. At all. The FACT is, There isn't any reason to not date if you CAN get girl's. Your happy for a short time(Unless its serious, then a long time), your sad for a short time. If your scared of being sad when you guy's break up, don't date then. Ever. What happen's if your wife of 50 year's dies? Will you be sad then? No, of course not because once your out of high school all the relationship problem's float away and only good thing's can happen, right?

Your friends left you? Well their not really your friends then, are they? If They Ditch You, When They Can EASILY say "I'm staying out of it" .. Then Their pretty much ONLY cool with you because you were dating her. And if you were friends before... They mustn't of liked you much anyways. Why, do you need to be friends with them again? Don't be desperate.

Why would you play pokemon when ur 16+ lol. There's obviously something wrong if you don't grow out of thing's. I'm not a psychiatrist but maybe go see one? (Seriously there's something wrong if you don't grow out of CHILDREN's things).... Or maybe we could sit down and watch some Barney and thing's and pretend that's normal too.
The people that make the games play them. They're all like 30+ dude. Don't talk about what you don't know about. A lot of people play Pokemon because it's a fun game. Don't badger the people that play it because you've grown out of it. I still love Pokemon. I'm a 15 year old that has been in a great relationship for 1 year (rounded). My girlfriend doesn't like Pokemon, but I do. It doesn't matter. She doesn't tell me to stop playing it. Why? Because she doesn't care if I play it or not. I've asked her many of times if she wanted me to stop playing it, she always responds the same. "I don't care if you play it." Exact word bro. Maybe your girlfriend dumped you because of the fact that you were playing Pokemon. Does anyone know that? I definitely don't. You're acting like that's what happened to you.

My sister, that she's 19 years old, in college still likes kid things. She like Pokemon, watches show like Hannah Montana, and other childish things? She's not a child is she? I don't think so buddy. She acts like a child sometimes too. When she needs to act proper, she does. I do the same thing. I don't watch those shows though, the annoy me. >_>

There are people on this site, in their twenties, that play Pokemon. The work, they go to school, they have their relationships. Can you say they're big children? No you cannot because they do what little kids cannot do yet.

Make your gigantic quote on this post too.

Double 0 Zero Posted: 16:01 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2772020
Double 0 Zero
+
On 06-Dec-2009 Deadzone174 said:The people that make the games play them. They're all like 30+ dude. Don't talk about what you don't know about. A lot of people play Pokemon because it's a fun game. Don't badger the people that play it because you've grown out of it. I still love Pokemon. I'm a 15 year old that has been in a great relationship for 1 year (rounded). My girlfriend doesn't like Pokemon, but I do. It doesn't matter. She doesn't tell me to stop playing it. Why? Because she doesn't care if I play it or not. I've asked her many of times if she wanted me to stop playing it, she always responds the same. "I don't care if you play it." Exact word bro. Maybe your girlfriend dumped you because of the fact that you were playing Pokemon. Does anyone know that? I definitely don't. You're acting like that's what happened to you.

My sister, that she's 19 years old, in college still likes kid things. She like Pokemon, watches show like Hannah Montana, and other childish things? She's not a child is she? I don't think so buddy. She acts like a child sometimes too. When she needs to act proper, she does. I do the same thing. I don't watch those shows though, the annoy me. >_>

There are people on this site, in their twenties, that play Pokemon. The work, they go to school, they have their relationships. Can you say they're big children? No you cannot because they do what little kids cannot do yet.

Make your gigantic quote on this post too.
"Make your gigantice quote on this post too."

Ha. He Called me on it because he's mad. Cute. :]

Yes i can. Why? Because it's my, and the MAJORITY of North America, And United Kingdom's oppiniun. That NOT growing out of thing's u did when you were 7 is weird.

But CM Said to stop talking about it. So Shhhh. Quiet Down Child.

« Last edited by Double 0 Zero on Dec 6th 2009 »
[i][center]

Paired up with CoW.
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 589249