Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Member Spotlight: Volke

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
dx_hbk Posted: 15:25 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787190
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amidamaru =P

So can i call you that now?

You like awnsering my questions don't you?

Are you sad that vas can't get acces to his pc ;_;?

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 17:09 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787221
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
how do you know i'm that young...are you stalking me?

So you like me better hten abdul right?

Can i call you "Volt"as a nickname?sounds cooler

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Volke Posted: 18:20 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787248
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
dx_hbk:

So can i call you that now? I don't mind.

You like awnsering my questions don't you? I don't mind.

Are you sad that vas can't get acces to his pc ;_;? Very. I don't get any sleep because of it, and I sometimes cry at night. *insert that sarcastic smilie here*. Well, Vasco is still an active member. I still see him around. In fact, I haven't really noticed much difference.

shadowstriker64:

how do you know i'm that young...are you stalking me? Word gets around. You mentioned it a few times, anyway, I think.

So you like me better hten abdul right? I despise you both. Not Talking

Can i call you "Volt"as a nickname?sounds cooler Do what you want. People have tried to nickname me several times in the past. The only one that's stuck longer than a a melting ice cube does to a warm ceiling is Gandalf, and that never was particularly popular.
dx_hbk Posted: 18:25 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787252
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
I know you love me in a friendly way you just won't admit itSpeak to the hand.

Do you like alterbridge? here is one of there song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3UjH2GD0iY

and an other one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR4_chcwvoM&feature=related and one more http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHuJPLRu2Qg

Thats all i can think of ATM =P.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Zelda Fan Posted: 18:27 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787254
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
How was your day?

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 04:24 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787450
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
Hey i asked a question like that didnt i Volt?

Like Word got around of you being 20 years old?

So do you go to college?

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Volke Posted: 04:59 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787453
Volke
Executioner
+
dx_hbk:

Do you like alterbridge? here is one of there song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3UjH2GD0iY

and an other one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR4_chcwvoM&feature=related and one more http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHuJPLRu2Qg

Thats all i can think of ATM =P.
I've heard them before, I think.

Zelda Fan:

How was your day? Pretty good, thanks.

shadowstriker64:

Hey i asked a question like that didnt i Volt? I cant remember.

Like Word got around of you being 20 years old? I let everyone know on numerous occasions.

So do you go to college? University.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 05:03 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787454
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
University,What are you studying?i'm planning on doing a degree in software or architecture?

So if word gets around and everyone syarts calling you Volt will you credit me for it?

you like me better then abdul right though?you did say you didnt like abdul first.

Pooly Posted: 05:57 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787484
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
Post Likes: 0
+
How annoyed are you by the random onslaught of questions?
Fancy a drink next wednesday?
Still got milk?

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
dx_hbk Posted: 06:03 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787486
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
ShadowStriker64 said:

you like me better then abdul right though?you did say you didnt like abdul first.

Speak to the hand

so like does that mean you like em? =P

Will you ever use a smile like this one "=P"?

Will you buy me some food ;-;?

^ That guy is GOD

Volke Posted: 06:29 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787490
Volke
Executioner
+
shadowstriker64:

University,What are you studying?i'm planning on doing a degree in software or architecture? I've decided to do American Studies. I was doing Geography last year, but got bored of it and quit. My decision to do American Studies was rather impulsive - a year out in America. Can't go wrong.

So if word gets around and everyone syarts calling you Volt will you credit me for it? Yes, but don't get too excited because it won't happen.

you like me better then abdul right though?you did say you didnt like abdul first. Actually, Abdul and myself have an interesting history. Some time ago, I tried to get him demoderated and banned because, due to his poor grammar and then-poor performance as a Moderator, I thought he was underage. He was demoderated for a short amount of time. Originally, we didn't like each other one bit.

Pooly:

How annoyed are you by the random onslaught of questions? Some are beginning to bore me.

Fancy a drink next wednesday? Sure.

Still got milk? Just over half of a 2 litre carton.

dx_hbk:

so like does that mean you like em? =P Who are they?

Will you ever use a smile like this one "=P"? No, because this site doesn't have one that appears.

Will you buy me some food ;-;? No.
SomeWhere Posted: 08:29 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787509
SomeWhere
Post Likes: 5
+
cheeze?

beer or booze?

buy me beer?
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
dx_hbk Posted: 08:46 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787514
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
Volke said:shadowstriker64:
you like me better then abdul right though?you did say you didnt like abdul first. Actually, Abdul and myself have an interesting history. Some time ago, I tried to get him demoderated and banned because, due to his poor grammar and then-poor performance as a Moderator, I thought he was underage. He was demoderated for a short amount of time. Originally, we didn't like each other one bit.

Yea that was back in march :/ but things have changed since then also i relised that volke was right back then XP i remember i ven said that i hate colke in my bio ._. anyways no point in bringing up the past since everything is cool bewteen us now =P.Even tho its fun to haev that kind of history isn't it gandalf ;-;?

by them i ment alter bridge >__>.

also do you like my new sig =P?

when will you get a new sig D=?

^ That guy is GOD

TheLlama Posted: 09:56 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787542
TheLlama
+
Have you ever sat on the toilet only to realize you forgot to put the seat down?

Do you like llamas?

Given the opportunity would you tweak my nipple?
Volke Posted: 11:06 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787571
Volke
Executioner
+
SomeWhere:

cheeze? Yes, I am fond of cheese. Particularly mozzarella.

beer or booze? I've always considered beer to be booze.

buy me beer? Do you still live in Sweden? If so, what the hell, you're in my country Thumbs Up

dx_hbk:

Yea that was back in march :/ but things have changed since then also i relised that volke was right back then XP i remember i ven said that i hate colke in my bio ._. anyways no point in bringing up the past since everything is cool bewteen us now =P.Even tho its fun to haev that kind of history isn't it gandalf ;-;? I thought it was longer ago. And yes, I enjoy reading up on the past. Good times.

by them i ment alter bridge >__>. Haven't listened yet.

also do you like my new sig =P? I'm not a fan of the Spiderman movies (Tobey Maguire is a crap actor), but I like the fact that Kirsten Dunst (or whatever her name is) is in it.

when will you get a new sig D=? I doubt I'll ever bother. I like this one just fine.

TheLlama:

Have you ever sat on the toilet only to realize you forgot to put the seat down? Thankfully not. I forgot to put the cover lid up when I urinated once, though. In my defence, I was drunk at the time, and still cleaned up afterwards.

Do you like llamas? Yes. I've nothing against them, and they're one of the reasons The Emperor's New Groove was such a good movie.

Given the opportunity would you tweak my nipple? I know you're 22, but it all depends on whether you're an attractive female or not.
TheLlama Posted: 11:23 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787577
TheLlama
+
well you may be dissapointed (or not) to know i'm of the male gender but still, not even a playful tweak? my nipples are tender ;-)

I actually dont know what the llama question was in aid of the whole llama thing is just a result of a drunken accident which resulted in my current real life nickname which despite my best efforts havnt been able to shake for the last 6 years Think
Volke Posted: 11:52 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787584
Volke
Executioner
+
TheLlama said:well you may be dissapointed (or not) to know i'm of the male gender but still, not even a playful tweak? my nipples are tender ;-)

I actually dont know what the llama question was in aid of the whole llama thing is just a result of a drunken accident which resulted in my current real life nickname which despite my best efforts havnt been able to shake for the last 6 years Think

I'm afraid I'm still going to have to decline.

So Llama is your real life nickname? Interesting.
raverkid Posted: 12:35 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787594
raverkid
+
are you actully stupid enough to get caught on the internet?Shame

do you think these people who ask you will come over your house?Evil

will you call yourself a loser if you threanting me to go away?Thumbs Up

nice knowing you fool!
best night on my life!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPiDrgL10ts HTID - BRAVEHEART (MC STORM & DJ SY)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_EFPrF-xW0 U R MY PHANTASY (darren styles remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi4hFJEsQPQ it will be alright (dougal and gammer)
I'm the Hardcore Raver!!! HTID!!!
Volke Posted: 12:39 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787596
Volke
Executioner
+
are you actully stupid enough to get caught on the internet? Why would it be stupid if someone saw me on the internet? You make no sense.

do you think these people who ask you will come over your house? No. I wouldn't give them my address, and it would be very difficult to locate me, anyway.

will you call yourself a loser if you threanting me to go away? I am not threatening you to go anywhere, and even if I was, would I be a loser? I don't think so.

Your post is basically flamebaiting, and calling me a fool can be considered flaming, unless you mean it in a Mr. T manner or something. I suggest you take a look at the Forum Rules. They outline all the do's and don't, and please don't feel intimidated if they seem too strict, as we're going to redo them soon. Thank you.

« Last edited by Volke on Jan 15th 2010 »
TheLlama Posted: 13:06 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787603
TheLlama
+
the whole Llama thing is more stupid than interesting really, long story short a friend of mine was very drunk among other things and was absolutely convinced, so much so that no matter how hard i tried i could not tell him otherwise, that llama rhymed with Liam which it blatantly doesnt but he still thought he knew better and although he has since admitted that he is an idiot it would seem the nickname llama is here to stay. its actually became such a big part of my life i'm actually going to have a small silhouette of a llama tattooed on me at some point this year after careful consideration i have decided to have this link to my youth imprinted on my body forever =/
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 292692

Post Top
Click to close