Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP- Tournament: Destinationis Caedes

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Craizen Posted: 17:43 Mar27 2010 Post ID: 2820013
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
He sighed.

"Is there lodging somewhere?"
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
PhilXZ Posted: 17:44 Mar27 2010 Post ID: 2820016
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
Post Likes: 0
+
The announcer came in. "There's the infirmary on the right here, but that's it."
Craizen Posted: 18:03 Mar27 2010 Post ID: 2820037
Craizen
A'ight
+
"Okay then. Good thing I always come prepared."

He pitched a medium sized royal looking tent.
PhilXZ Posted: 09:54 Apr01 2010 Post ID: 2822527
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
Ryku facepalmed. Oh God! he thought.
Craizen Posted: 19:00 Apr02 2010 Post ID: 2823253
Craizen
A'ight
+
He went in and went into meditation, wonder to himself.

He breathed out.

When is this going to start? I have other things to accomplish.
ss2teengohan Posted: 13:47 Apr03 2010 Post ID: 2823633
ss2teengohan
+
Byakuya just sat on the couch and continued meditating. "This was a huge waste of time. Why did soul society not send that barbarian Kenpachi Zaraki to do this?" he thought.
Craizen Posted: 19:40 Apr03 2010 Post ID: 2823751
Craizen
A'ight
+
He spoke without losing his concentration.

"Don't act like your too good for this Byakuya. Besides...Zaraki can only do so much with a sword. Hardly worth the sport."
ss2teengohan Posted: 14:29 Apr08 2010 Post ID: 2826252
ss2teengohan
+
(Your character can read minds? Whatever, well just act like he said it aloud.)

Byakuya opened his eyes. "I Am a member of the noble Kuchiki family, it is not my job to waste my time doing trivial things like tournaments. However the Head Captain asked me to attend. This tournament wont last long anyway.Most of the people here are not worthy to fight me." Byakuya said.
Craizen Posted: 22:47 Apr09 2010 Post ID: 2827228
Craizen
A'ight
+
((Sorry, missed that detail.))

"Hmph...An attitude like that will get you knocked faster than your blade can split, Byakuya. And if your wondering how I know that, let's just I've had dealings with soul society."

((He is wandering soul...And where the heck is Phil?))
GoldenPili Posted: 03:49 Apr10 2010 Post ID: 2827324
GoldenPili
+
Too late to join in?

Name: Xiendal (Bi[i][/i]tch ain't got no last name)
Skills: Xiendal can control sand, and by no means needs to have an open source to gain it. He can gather dust molecules from the air and harden them until they can be used in combat. He favours making the sand very hard and turning them into weapons like LongSwords or Throwing Knives.
Personality: Xiendal is not a very ecstatic or energetic person. Infact, his automatic reply to everything is sarcasm or violence. He is not a bloodthirsty barbaric man, but bores easily and constant battle keeps him on his toes and excites the thought of not knowing what is coming next.
Appearance: Xiendal wears a long, black cloak with a hood that he often keeps over his head. The cloak covers most of his body, and even the parts that it doesnt cover, he wears black everywhere except his neck and face. He has pale blue eyes and long black hair.
History: Screw the history. The boy has memories that I can expand on in the story if I feel like it. Do you REALLY want to read another cliched sob story about the boy loosing his parents and memories?

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
ss2teengohan Posted: 17:17 Apr11 2010 Post ID: 2828837
ss2teengohan
+
(Hey blatent gaara knock off, why not?)

"Humph, i have no time to waste with you." Byakuya said as he got up and walked away.
GoldenPili Posted: 23:13 Apr11 2010 Post ID: 2829074
GoldenPili
+
((At least I created an original character (apart from the power, but who says I'm ripping off Gaara for the power?), instead of using the same (already made) character in almost every RP. :P))

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
Craizen Posted: 20:03 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829560
Craizen
A'ight
+
((Yeah, Byakuya...))

He smiled and went back to his business.
PhilXZ Posted: 15:42 Apr15 2010 Post ID: 2831066
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
((GoldenPili, you're in.))
Craizen Posted: 22:29 Apr16 2010 Post ID: 2831736
Craizen
A'ight
+
((When you going to start this off Phil? We're lacking here))
ss2teengohan Posted: 14:17 Apr18 2010 Post ID: 2833154
ss2teengohan
+
(Byakuya is my favorite anime character)
PhilXZ Posted: 18:51 Apr19 2010 Post ID: 2833834
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
Announcer, "We'll be waiting for a few more competitors. If they don't show up then too bad for them!"
Mortarion Posted: 14:27 Apr20 2010 Post ID: 2834195
Mortarion
+
((BAM!))

Name: Jordir Haluken

Weapons & Skills: Jordir is a master duelist, and dispite his (relatively) old age he is still unmatched, having never lost a duel. With any weapon, under any circumstances, he is considered unbeatable in single combat. He carries a heavily decorated, gold-plated three-barrelled pistol named Oblivion, and an epee with an ebony grip and black-enameled basket hilt, named Perdition.

Personality: Jordir is every inch a gentleman, his manners, his speech, his garb, his sense of honor, all this reveals his unwavering discipline and determination to be a gentleman. His temper, a thing of myth, said to be there, but never has it been seen, rumored to be locked away somewhere deep within his soul. The man is not overly friendly, but niether is he hostile, remaining entirely neutral in all things. This makes him an excellent negotiator, and judge, though his lack of emotion in all things has led more than a few to think he is not quite human.

Appearance: Jordir is dressed very well in his ceremonial dueling outfit, consisting of a royal purple jacket embroidered with gold and black over a blue tunic embroidered with red and gold. as well as a pair of leather riding breeches and knee-length black boots. His boots were fastened with silver buckles, and his breeches were belted with a heavy black belt, which also had a silver buckle. Jordir's jacket was belted over all this with an extremely ornate swordbelt of the best quality, this belt holds Oblivion and Perdition. And on his head he wears a black, wide-brimmed hat with a dark purple feather tucked in the band.

History: Jordir Haluken, was born Jordir Rathun, he was just another peasant boy, until one day, his father was conscripted. After two years of service, his father was awarded a commision and then, six months later, he retired. His father returned home to find that his son, who he had always wanted to grow up a proper gentleman, had been apprenticed to a blacksmith. At that moment Jordir's father made a hard decision. He sent Jordir to live with the House Haluken, the head of which, had been his commanding officer during his time in the army. It was during his time with House Haluken that Jordir became a gentleman, and when he turned seventeen he took the Haluken name. It was only days after this, that Jordir fought his first duel. He walked away from it barely alive, and when he recovered, three masters of weaponry were assigned to teach him the art of dueling.
Many, many years later, a man approached him and handed him a letter. This letter came as both a surprise and a relief, it was unexpected, but welcome, he would finally have a true test of skill, no more of the rabble trying to kill him so they could say they killed him.

« Last edited by Mortarion on Apr 20th 2010 »
[center]
[size=10]Cookies for CharmingFacade(of the guild) for the epic sig! And for Tbug2007(of SC) for the awesome avy![/center][/size]

Your Ad Here
SomeWhere Posted: 07:45 Apr21 2010 Post ID: 2834486
SomeWhere
Post Likes: 5
+
Amon sat and tried to strategize what moves he was going to make. He looked at everyone else. They seemed so occupied. Amon guessed he was the only one thinking out a strategy, using his knowledges in magic and physics and chemistry.
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
Craizen Posted: 17:29 Apr21 2010 Post ID: 2834677
Craizen
A'ight
+
Ziedi practices and makes a special pentacle for the up coming fight.

" I need to be ready."
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close