Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Heart Gold

...Huh? ...Azalea Town...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Ryuujin Posted at: 15:32 Jan27 2010 Post ID: 2793579
Ryuujin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I thought for sure I had posted this... I've had the pictures for almost a month now. O_o

The first thing you'll notice when walking into Azalea Town is the Rocket Grunt blocking entrance to a well. This well is dedicated to Slowpoke, the town mascot. There are many Slowpoke and Slowbro inhabiting the Slowpoke Well, obviously. Anyway, go past the Grunt and head over into the civilized part of town.
There's another Rocket Grunt blocking the entrance to the Gym, so come back to it later. On the northwest part of town lives a craftsman by the name Kurt. He makes special Pok�balls out of apricots. However, you won't be able to use his skill until after ridding the town of Team Rocket. Talk to him to get the Rocket in front of the well to move. Kurt pushes him aside to go save teh Slowpokez frum getin' der tales cutt of. D:

The Slowpoke Well is pretty cool on the inside, surprisingly. So liek, move past Kurt and crash teh Rocketz' partay.
There will be a few Rocket Grunts you need to defeat to get to the leader of the operation, Lance [not the champion]. Don't forget to pick up the invisible items scattered around the cave floor.

Now having defeated the Rockets in Azalea Town, you're free to challenge Bugsy, the bug-type leader of the Azalea Gym. Be cautious of Bugsy's Scyther; it's faster and stronger than your Pok�mon will probably be [yes, even if you're a few levels above it].
Once you get your ladybug-modeled badge, head out the west gate. Your rival will challenge you, so be prepared.

« Last edited by Ryuujin on Jan 27th 2010 »
~ My Theme ~
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DarkEternalLight Posted at: 17:21 Jan30 2010 Post ID: 2795373
DarkEternalLight
+
+
So this town is the first town to fight Rocket Grunts.

I never knew Slowpoke was the town mascot.
Ryuujin Posted at: 17:30 Jan30 2010 Post ID: 2795378
Ryuujin
+
+
The well has 2 different levels. Use Strength to move the boulder out of the way, and you're able to get to level B1. From there, you can find so many high-leveled Slowpoke and Slowbro.
~ My Theme ~
coachcline Posted at: 19:03 Feb03 2010 Post ID: 2797638
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I'm tryin' to keep the experience fresh by not lookin' at all of the pics. Ever since we saw the early pics of the Slowpoke Well I was impressed simply by the outside of it. The walkway toward the well & the well itself. People can say it's insignificant but just to appreciate how nice the 3D looks. It's great.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
Ryuujin Posted at: 19:54 Feb03 2010 Post ID: 2797687
Ryuujin
+
+
The 3-D graphics are amazing! It's really sad that some people can't appreciate the difference between the 3rd generation's graphics and the 4th gen's!
~ My Theme ~
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close