Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

favourite gun

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
bowow Posted at: 13:05 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799641
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
whats your favourite gun mine is UMP45

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
K Dawg Posted at: 13:30 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799654
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
+
SCAR/UMP/INTERVENTION are my primary ones i use. The Mp5k/FAMAS I also use.

^ Credit goes to ozzo
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 13:31 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799655
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
AK-47 undoubtedly.
After that ACR
Now known as
bowow Posted at: 14:30 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799665
bowow
The Lizard King
+
+
ha you need to wait a while to get the AK-47 unless you never prestige

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Spartan 085 Posted at: 22:59 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799882
Spartan 085
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Mine would have to be the M16 and the Barrett.

The WA2000 is building up to be one of my favorites as well.
A1C Peck
sphynxx Posted at: 00:54 Feb09 2010 Post ID: 2799908
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
hmmm. Depends which map. Which kinds of players I'm up against & which kind of game type I'm playing.

I generally stick to Ground War or straight out Merc. Team Deathmatch.

For Domination in Ground War - My Danger Close Pro class;

Primary; Scar-H or ACR w/M203
Secondary; Either Thumper or RPG-7s once I unlock them (I'm currently lvl 60 first prestige)
Perk 1; Scavenger Pro
Perk 2; Danger Close Pro
Perk 3; It varies, as this one isn't toooo important if you have your wits about you. But it changes depending on players. If players set a lot of claymores & C4, then I'll use Sit Rep to avoid them. If they're more camping style players with Heartbeat Sensors - Ninja Pro. If they're neither, generally Steady Aim Pro to help out with my aim between explosives.

Equiptment;
Claymore/C4 depending on the map - closer quarter maps I use claymore, for larger areas, such as Derail, Afghan & Wasteland, C4.
Special grenades; Stun.

For Team Deathmatches if varies once I had a read on what type of players I'm up against. For campers I use my stealth/anti-air class;
Primary; Scar-H w/silencer
Secondary; Stinger Missles
Perk 1; Scavenger Pro
Perk 2; Cold Blooded Pro
Perk 3; Ninja Pro

Aside from that I have the standard Sniper class (slight of hand pro, stopping power pro, steady aim pro) as well as an SMG class that uses the Mini-Uzi. However I use Marathon Pro, Cold blooded Pro & Ninja Pro for this class with the M1014 shotgun.

I'm always in the process of using the AUG H-Bar with scavenger pro, cold blooded pro & ninja pro - This gun doesn't need stopping power..

As I've said - I don't have 1 favourite. I have weapons for specific purposes, maps & game types. I prefer certain weapons in each class over the others, but no clear cut favourite.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Spartan 085 Posted at: 22:09 Feb09 2010 Post ID: 2800427
Spartan 085
+
+
Like I've always said, anybody who is anybody knows that if you can't just have one standard class. You need to switch things out depending on a lot of different variables within the game.
A1C Peck
sphynxx Posted at: 18:48 Feb15 2010 Post ID: 2803326
sphynxx
+
+
Pretty much my philosophy for the game. I see a lot of players use the same gun, same perks, same killstreaks in EVERY single game they play. Sure, 1 or 2 of them have a class that works perfectly for them & don't need to switch. But a lot of people just use the same class over & over & over & the smarter players catch on & soon make the people that don't evolve their playing style & classes look pathetic. I had 1 person on my friends list that only ever used the AK-47 w/silencer, Scav. Pro, Stop. Pro & Com. Pro, with claymores & stuns. Never deviated from that 1 class in over 20 straight games. The more I played with him, the more I realised he was a major camper, but he always ended up with a 2 to 1 k/d.r, with atleast 15 kills. Once I learned his playing style, he was easy to put off his game & he complained a lot about it. Seemed to think it was bad style to lay traps (claymores & c4) in his favourite spots just waiting for him lol

I ended up deleting him off my friends list because he'd always jump in my games & camp.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Mortarion Posted at: 17:04 Feb24 2010 Post ID: 2806942
Mortarion
+
+
I prefer the M14 EBR or the ACR in general, though I use the M240 a lot as a counter-sniper
[center]
[size=10]Cookies for CharmingFacade(of the guild) for the epic sig! And for Tbug2007(of SC) for the awesome avy![/center][/size]

Your Ad Here
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 10:55 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807096
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
It's the M21, and ACR is uberly-epic.
I simply cannot be arsed with MGs anymore
Now known as
Mortarion Posted at: 16:51 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807166
Mortarion
+
+
I'm sorry, what? oh, yes the M21 does not actually exist IRL, that is the ONE inaccuracy i will not accept. All the missing/wrong receivers I can deal with, mostly because I don't notice them, but throwing in a renamed weapon just doesn't make sense to me.
[center]
[size=10]Cookies for CharmingFacade(of the guild) for the epic sig! And for Tbug2007(of SC) for the awesome avy![/center][/size]

Your Ad Here
hatershateme Posted at: 18:29 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807202
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
+
I have using the AUG HBAR. Its I good gun...before I was using the FAMAS, but the M16 is catching up to be my favorite. My favorite Sniper is the Barrett. Favorite Secondary is the SPAS.
Don's call me a noob.

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

zeldafan11 Posted at: 22:58 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807294
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
Mortarion said:I'm sorry, what? oh, yes the M21 does not actually exist IRL, that is the ONE inaccuracy i will not accept. All the missing/wrong receivers I can deal with, mostly because I don't notice them, but throwing in a renamed weapon just doesn't make sense to me.

The M21 actually is real, just an adaption of the Mk.14 Mod.0 (M14) for the modern day marksman. Smile

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:56 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807310
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I usually have my sniper+close range class.Its a Barret and a...damn it i forget(havent played in a while)the first shotgun.

I also have my knife class which is commando perk,marathon,light weight with a FAMAS and a Pistol with a tactical knife.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 06:25 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807386
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
The SPAS-12 is the first shotgun

Barrett is horrible. WA2000 is so much better.
Now known as
Mortarion Posted at: 11:45 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807505
Mortarion
+
+
the EBR is sooo much better than the WA2000 as well eh? and the M1014 is sooo much better than the SPAS-12 eh?
[center]

Your Ad Here
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 12:01 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807519
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Emm, I'm not really sure about that statement. M21 is relatively weak to WA2000 and the SPAS-12 has much longer range. And anyway, Rangers whoop all shotguns.
Now known as
sphynxx Posted at: 20:21 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807679
sphynxx
+
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:Emm, I'm not really sure about that statement. M21 is relatively weak to WA2000 and the SPAS-12 has much longer range. And anyway, Rangers whoop all shotguns.

I don't mind the WA2000 - I just get too many hitmarkers with it, especially when using a silencer & coldblooded. I've lined up stationary targets perfectly. Dead center of their head - hit marker. Eh

Thats why I use the Intervention & Barrett.

Spas-12 has too much range I reckon. I've been taken down by 1 shot from the Spas-12 on the map of Rundown - on the main bridge (well the large one) just as I stood on the bride, and a guy was camping in the little broken part of the wall, & shot me with the Spas-12 & killed me. It was a rubbish kill Not Talking

As for the rangers? Don't get me started, I am not a fan of Akimbo rangers. The spray on those guns is nuts, so many times will I have a fraction of an arm sticking out from behind a corner, & some moron running around with akimbo rangers will shoot me from a mile away & still kill me.

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 06:04 Feb27 2010 Post ID: 2807767
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Silencer on any sniper is a bad mistake.

As for shotguns, 1887 was worse than both of those. Thank god they took down the power
Now known as
Mortarion Posted at: 09:50 Feb27 2010 Post ID: 2807825
Mortarion
+
+
I find all shotguns are accurate to about arms-length but that's just me and the EBR is clearly not a sniper rifle hence the Enhanced Battle Rifle designation, if you know how to use it the EBR is, imo, the best mid-to-long range weapon in the game.
[center]

Your Ad Here
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close