Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Hallo

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

bradthegamemaster Posted: 15:21 Apr02 2010 Post ID: 2823164
bradthegamemas
ter
Don't Mess With Fluttershy
Post Likes: 2
+
Hi SC. I'm sure people have noticed my extreme lack of activity 'round here, & I finally got a bit of free time so I figure I should explain myself. I've been really busy lately, between school, senior type events, therapy, domestic issues, social issues, college stuff, scholarship stuff, jobs, etc. that I really haven't had time to be on SC. Not to mention my internet connection was sh*t for a few weeks. I hope my absence wasn't an inconvenience to Lewkie or Austin at the music forum. I'm also gonna be AWOL during all of April because of finals (college algebra is killing me >.< ), senior trip, prom, & events for raising money for senior trip. I should be back to full activity come mid May since graduation is May 15. Idk what my activity will be like during the summer yet. But for now, I'll just here, posting sporadically.

The Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Canon of Pokemon
Activity Status: Unknown, for now
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 15:47 Apr02 2010 Post ID: 2823169
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
Well, thanks for telling us that, and I'm sure Lukie and AA will be able to cope.
Good luck, and cya soon
Now known as
Ryuujin Posted: 08:48 Apr03 2010 Post ID: 2823466
Ryuujin
Post Likes: 0
+
I was wondering why you were never posting anymore. ;-;
~ My Theme ~
EternalSD Posted: 12:27 Apr03 2010 Post ID: 2823593
EternalSD
+
bradthegamemaster said:In other words, my friends invited me out with them for once.

Hes a ****king lier. Stop lying Brad, tell the truth, only reason your inactive, is because your friends finally invited you somewhere (which sounds incredibly effed up mind you. :P

Well we all have school, so see you on MSN. Since I know your too damn lazy to get on PSN >_> (I'm removing your ***).

Sig by Eternal_Rage

Used to be: maxxy209, yeah yeah I know, I hated me too.

3DS FC:2879-0823-7591
Soul Silver:2924-6554-4478
lucario_master1991 Posted: 21:00 Apr03 2010 Post ID: 2823802
lucario_master
+
Bad Nick lol. See yah around Brad have fun lol.
BlackCharizard| Team Darkl ucario |
bradthegamemaster Posted: 03:24 Apr04 2010 Post ID: 2823902
bradthegamemas
ter
Don't Mess With Fluttershy
+
EternalSD said:
bradthegamemaster said:In other words, my friends invited me out with them for once.

Hes a ****king lier. Stop lying Brad, tell the truth, only reason your inactive, is because your friends finally invited you somewhere (which sounds incredibly effed up mind you. :P

Well we all have school, so see you on MSN. Since I know your too damn lazy to get on PSN >_> (I'm removing your ***).

no one invited me anywhere & I've only hung out with a friend once so far. & don't give me that we all have school crap, I'm in my senior year, it's a big difference :P & yea you might as well delete me cuz when i go away to college come September, I won't be able to sign on since I won't have my PS3 with me :/

The Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Canon of Pokemon
Activity Status: Unknown, for now
EternalSD Posted: 04:28 Apr04 2010 Post ID: 2823909
EternalSD
+
bradthegamemaster said:
EternalSD said:

no one invited me anywhere & I've only hung out with a friend once so far. & don't give me that we all have school crap, I'm in my senior year, it's a big difference :P & yea you might as well delete me cuz when i go away to college come September, I won't be able to sign on since I won't have my PS3 with me :/

Fail friend is fail Brad. I trusted you. I lo.. yeah were all men here D:. Well most of us. Don't know about Brad N.

Sig by Eternal_Rage

Used to be: maxxy209, yeah yeah I know, I hated me too.

3DS FC:2879-0823-7591
Soul Silver:2924-6554-4478
dynamitekid123 Posted: 14:23 Apr04 2010 Post ID: 2824192
dynamitekid123
Blu Engineer
+
Aw,dood.
Try to stop in once and a while to say hai to DK. :3
Or not.

...See ya whenever.

I LIVE
tbug2007 Posted: 15:32 Apr06 2010 Post ID: 2825190
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
ohibrad.

Alright. You know where to find me.

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 06:50 Apr07 2010 Post ID: 2825568
ShadowStriker6
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
[quoteby=bradthegamemaster]I'm also gonna be AWOL during all of April because of finals (college algebra is killing me >.< ), senior trip, prom, & events for raising money for senior trip.quote]

I though you said pr0n instead of prom and i was like wha?

alright then see ya brad.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close