Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Provoke your teacher?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Reverb Posted: 20:40 May14 2010 Post ID: 2844656
Reverb
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Back in 6th grade me and a buddy got our homeroom teacher fired. =/

She called us gay, then apologized. We were fine with the apology, but his mom found out she called us gay, and the basically when on a rampage. I still feel bad about that, she was one of my favorite teachers.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sphynxx Posted: 01:18 May15 2010 Post ID: 2844707
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
g33k said:All of it especially getting the sub fired... :P She shouldn't done what she did. (Coulda sued too I bet)

Nah, couldn't have sued. NZ laws are different from Americas etc.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
qwertyuio Posted: 12:14 May15 2010 Post ID: 2844795
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Volke said:Teachers should be allowed to hit students under circumstances like the one shown in the video.

Nah, I was a good student. I was never singled out by any teachers, but if I was I'd just report it or, better yet, ask my parents to report it.

^I'm the same.

I've only ever ****** off one teacher, my Video Production teacher, and that was for something ridiculously stupid and totally unintentional. Basically, he was criticizing our weekly video segment like is normal, but this time he was picking out the most BS stuff that weren't even mistakes or weren't valid mistakes, (hard to explain) and basically my group and myself made completely valid counter-arguments for every single thing he said, of course it was mainly me, me being me. xD So after one last counter he sent me out of the class, because he wasn't smart enough to be able to have a civilized argument and have himself questioned. (First time in my life getting in trouble from a teacher, mind you. So was pretty shocking but I didn't let anything show.) When he came out to talk to me I basically reworded every argument of mine and added that I meant no disrespect whatsoever by it, it just being that he had to realize that mine, and our, arguments were valid. He ended up increasing our grade, and by the face I saw when I was done with him, I'm pretty sure I mentally destroyed him. x)
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 19:26 May15 2010 Post ID: 2844937
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
qwertyuio said:
Volke said:Teachers should be allowed to hit students under circumstances like the one shown in the video.

Nah, I was a good student. I was never singled out by any teachers, but if I was I'd just report it or, better yet, ask my parents to report it.

^I'm the same.

I've only ever ****** off one teacher, my Video Production teacher, and that was for something ridiculously stupid and totally unintentional. Basically, he was criticizing our weekly video segment like is normal, but this time he was picking out the most BS stuff that weren't even mistakes or weren't valid mistakes, (hard to explain) and basically my group and myself made completely valid counter-arguments for every single thing he said, of course it was mainly me, me being me. xD So after one last counter he sent me out of the class, because he wasn't smart enough to be able to have a civilized argument and have himself questioned. (First time in my life getting in trouble from a teacher, mind you. So was pretty shocking but I didn't let anything show.) When he came out to talk to me I basically reworded every argument of mine and added that I meant no disrespect whatsoever by it, it just being that he had to realize that mine, and our, arguments were valid. He ended up increasing our grade, and by the face I saw when I was done with him, I'm pretty sure I mentally destroyed him. x)

good work filip.I hope you feel proud destroying the brain of a teacher.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

snakespec Posted: 13:07 May17 2010 Post ID: 2845683
snakespec
Post Likes: 5
+
^
Well done Qwert, I must use your techniques on my college tutor.Evil
TheLlama said:
If you have to refer to a book to learn whats right and wrong your parents have done an amazingly poor job of raising you and should be given a medal in the form of a bullet to the head.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close