Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Get ripped off by "Deal-Cool" website?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
tbug2007 Posted: 09:25 Jun11 2010 Post ID: 2854417
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
Why did you even order Pokemon Yellow in the first place!?

Because that's one of the best games in the series?

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
LuminaraUnduli Posted: 12:32 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855029
LuminaraUnduli
Post Likes: 0
+
I relized the game was a fake when I turned it on in my DS, I don't know how to get good screenshots, I paid five bucks with free shipping, I probably won't take action against them cuz my mom found out that the game came from hong kong I think, and I got it cuz I have a GB Pocket, and a gold version that doesn't save. I'll try to get screenshots, but not good ones. I don't have a hypercam or sumthing like that.

« Last edited by LuminaraUnduli on Jun 12th 2010 »

You've just lost your sig for a month. File Size on that image was 279 kb. Maximum limit is 200 kb. Unlocking July 8th, 2010.
g33k Posted: 14:02 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855049
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
LuminaraUnduli said:I relized the game was a fake when I turned it on in my DS, I don't know how to get good screenshots, I paid five bucks with free shipping, I probably won't take action against them cuz my mom found out that the game came from hong kong I think, and I got it cuz I have a GB Pocket, and a gold version that doesn't save. I'll try to get screenshots, but not good ones. I don't have a hypercam or sumthing like that.

If it is played on your GB, just get to a screen, set it down, and use a camera...
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
Town Idiot25 Posted: 14:45 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855070
Town Idiot25
DANG IT BOBBEH!
+
Catharsis said:If things sound too good to be true, they probably are.

Watch the show "Bait Car". Thats its catch line.

A Quote
Within a Quote?

POSTCEPTION
Dr_Logic Posted: 14:47 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855073
Dr_Logic
+
LuminaraUnduli said:I'm starting this because the "too good to be true" website "Deal-Cool" with low prices and free shipping ripped me off. I ordered

but got

it's not for the gameboy for starters, and the game is more like an extremely hacked looney toons game that now has pikachu. You choose a partner from a swan/duck (I really don't care) and they aren't even pokemon! you run through levels as pikachu, jump on giant rats to kill them, collect CARROTS, and turn into that partner you chose! I definately got ripped off by China/Japan(whatever one mailed me the "caugh, caugh, piece of, caugh, crap, caugh" uhh...game.) anything similar happen to you with the Deal-Cool website games or other games?

Lol, dude I'll buy this game from you, this sounds amazing. Killing rats with Pikachu, collecting carrots. You bought it for five bucks right?
"I shall always be convinced that a watch proves a watchmaker, and that a universe proves a God." - Voltaire
Town Idiot25 Posted: 14:52 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855077
Town Idiot25
DANG IT BOBBEH!
+
wait isnt yellow version for the gameboy color anyways?

A Quote
Within a Quote?

POSTCEPTION
LuminaraUnduli Posted: 15:36 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855090
LuminaraUnduli
+
Dr.Logic, ule really buy it from me? I'll sell it, (with permission) but ule only get the cartridge cuz I like the box. cartrige is big in the DS, but I think normal in the GB Advanced. cartridge doesn't have a sticker either cuz I took it off.
screenshots that were wanted (on my DS cuz I don't have a GB advanced)

You've just lost your sig for a month. File Size on that image was 279 kb. Maximum limit is 200 kb. Unlocking July 8th, 2010.
g33k Posted: 15:47 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855092
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
This game looks interesting... Very interesting...
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
Dr_Logic Posted: 21:46 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855208
Dr_Logic
+
@ LuminaraUnduli - Lol, I'm dead serious, 5 bucks? That's certainly worth the laughs I would get playing it and showing it to others. While the humor would only last a short time, it's still worth some of the looks I would get from people I know. How can we get this deal done? Just to let you know, I'm really ignorant when it comes to this stuff, I don't have a Ebay account or anything, so yeah.

« Last edited by Dr_Logic on Jun 12th 2010 »
"I shall always be convinced that a watch proves a watchmaker, and that a universe proves a God." - Voltaire
therapper Posted: 22:26 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855217
therapper
+
i have only 3 words: that cheap = bad

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
Aeon-Flux Posted: 22:43 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855231
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
tbug2007 said:
Why did you even order Pokemon Yellow in the first place!?

Because that's one of the best games in the series?

Not really, but it was the best in that Generation.
therapper Posted: 22:46 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855234
therapper
+
it's the only one that has a carita from the cartoon al them years ago it was something like 98 wasn't it?

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

Aeon-Flux Posted: 22:51 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855241
Aeon-Flux
+
LuminaraUnduli said:Dr.Logic, ule really buy it from me? I'll sell it, (with permission) but ule only get the cartridge cuz I like the box. cartrige is big in the DS, but I think normal in the GB Advanced. cartridge doesn't have a sticker either cuz I took it off.
screenshots that were wanted (on my DS cuz I don't have a GB advanced)

That game looks awful, how could someone send that to you and say it's Pokémon Yellow: Special Edition. Looks like a bad version of Mario Bros. except the character is Pikachu. lmao

therapper said:it's the only one that has a carita from the cartoon al them years ago it was something like 98 wasn't it?

Yeah, I think your right.
Dr_Logic Posted: 22:59 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855246
Dr_Logic
+
^^Lol, I know, that's why I want it. haha, It looks like someone was high when they made it and it is rather hysterical that they thought they could give that to you without you realizing what it was. In fact, I would go as far to say that it is rather insulting to the buyers intelligence.
Aeon-Flux Posted: 23:01 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855248
Aeon-Flux
+
Dr_Logic said:^^Lol, I know, that's why I want it. haha, It looks like someone was high when they made it and it is rather hysterical that they thought they could give that to you without you realizing what it was. In fact, I would go as far to say that it is rather insulting to the buyers intelligence.

I agree, I guess I would want a copy of it just to show my friends. Rather funny indeed.
Dr_Logic Posted: 23:04 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855252
Dr_Logic
+
Aeon-Flux said:
Dr_Logic said:^^Lol, I know, that's why I want it. haha, It looks like someone was high when they made it and it is rather hysterical that they thought they could give that to you without you realizing what it was. In fact, I would go as far to say that it is rather insulting to the buyers intelligence.

I agree, I guess I would want a copy of it just to show my friends. Rather funny indeed.

That's what I'm saying, 5 bucks? Really? I spend 5 bucks on silly string to prank people I go camping with, and this to me, is much more funny. To the OP (original poster) I'm being dead serious when telling you I'll buy the thing lol.

And by the way, Aeon-Flux is one of the fastest posters I've seen, just a random thought.

Aeon-Flux Posted: 23:06 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855253
Aeon-Flux
+
[I've always been quick on posting; that's the old Super Cheats running through me. We posted like wild turkey in a field.]

I don't think I'd waste my money buying it though; but I also have all the Pokémon games exception of Pearl and the latest two Pokémon games.
Dr_Logic Posted: 23:10 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855258
Dr_Logic
+

It all depends on who you know, and there is a lot of people I know who would die laughing at this, they have the same type of sense of humor that I do.

therapper Posted: 23:15 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855262
therapper
+
err we getting off topic?

any way i guess you toke a gambal and they scawed you m8

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

Aeon-Flux Posted: 00:08 Jun13 2010 Post ID: 2855284
Aeon-Flux
+
Na, were talking about the video game this dude received....

But yeah, I agree defiantly not your money's worth.
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close