Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Request for a desktop background (if possible)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Dranixger Posted: 20:44 Jun19 2010 Post ID: 2858532
Dranixger
Post Likes: 0
+
I don't know if that's too big of a request, but I'm wanting a great background for my computer desktop. All I care is that it has a dragon, phoenix, and tiger on it. As for the background behind them, whatever would go best with it. If lightning, fire, or some other element (or multiples) could be used, that'd be epic. But again, that aspect doesn't matter too much, as long as it looks good. I've already googled, the most i can find it a background of a dragon and tiger or dragon and phoenix.

I understand if it's not possible, I'm not sure if a background request is doable or not. My screen resolution is 1680x1050 if that's needed.

Thanks to ps2man617 for awesome sig and avy(name put on avy by MV).
Been a while since I was on supercheats, so my profile is mostly way outdated
Dranixger = Dragon + Phoenix + Tiger
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
roadkillman997 Posted: 21:58 Jun19 2010 Post ID: 2858565
roadkillman997
+
i'll work on it tomorrow ok bro? im on lsptop and don't have an editor on here... gotta get on my desktop to work on images, so check around 6:oo P.M tomorrow (Central time) others feel free todo this, im not the best, others may do better.
[email protected], IM

g33k said: *points out to SS64 that Abby, is in Paki so his house may very well go BOOM*

[center]sig by Craizen&PBO|avy-Yogi_bear
roadkillman997 Posted: 13:40 Jun20 2010 Post ID: 2858734
roadkillman997
+

how's that? if u need something else, let me know.
[email protected], IM

g33k said: *points out to SS64 that Abby, is in Paki so his house may very well go BOOM*

Dranixger Posted: 16:03 Jun21 2010 Post ID: 2859247
Dranixger
+
Thanks, but I've actually seen that background image all over the place while i was googling XD I'm looking for dragon, tiger, AND phoenix all in one. Which is why I can't find it, it's so specific :p

roadkillman997 Posted: 22:01 Jun21 2010 Post ID: 2859452
roadkillman997
+
ya, i googled it.. thats the ying yang, abd only thign with dragon and tiger in the same image, and not one with dragon and phoenix or tiger and phoenix... not that i've ever seen, and ive done a lot of work with images, well i tried, sry i didn't get what you wanted.. hope someone finds what ur looking for.
[email protected], IM

peanut butter ownage Posted: 11:14 Jun22 2010 Post ID: 2859614
peanut butter ownage
Friendly Neigborhood PBO!
Post Likes: 2
+
roadkillman997, I hope you know that the Graphics & Artwork Requests forum is for making requests with programs such as Microsoft Paint, GIMP, or Photoshop, not finding them. A lot of the artwork you are putting in members' threads could be copyrighted and if you don't cut it out soon, you could be caught for copyright infringement. So please refrain from Googling artwork and posting it on threads for use of the members in signatures, avatars, banners, and in this case, a desktop background. Thanks for your understanding.

As for Dranixger, I will attempt one soon. :D

roadkillman997 Posted: 13:50 Jun22 2010 Post ID: 2859642
roadkillman997
+
i find pictures and edit them... google for pics and use Photo Explosion SE to edit..
[email protected], IM

Dranixger Posted: 13:42 Jun23 2010 Post ID: 2859985
Dranixger
+
peanut butter ownage said:roadkillman997, I hope you know that the Graphics & Artwork Requests forum is for making requests with programs such as Microsoft Paint, GIMP, or Photoshop, not finding them. A lot of the artwork you are putting in members' threads could be copyrighted and if you don't cut it out soon, you could be caught for copyright infringement. So please refrain from Googling artwork and posting it on threads for use of the members in signatures, avatars, banners, and in this case, a desktop background. Thanks for your understanding.

As for Dranixger, I will attempt one soon. :D
Thanks, your current avy and sig makes me feel like I've just eaten 10 pounds of shrooms and i'm tasting the rainbow XD

random, yes

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close