Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

I think I broke my finger D;

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
zeldafan11 Posted: 12:40 Jul16 2010 Post ID: 2870262
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
Two months ago I was playing Football with my bro and I sprained my wrist, and yes, that counts as my own clumsiness because I fell...

About a year ago I tripped on a chair and Contused my right shoulder...

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
balthiersbit Posted: 13:43 Jul16 2010 Post ID: 2870283
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Forgoten_Scars said:I fell over and smashed my head through a door a few months ago.

No more vodka for you!

I havent broken anything even though Im accidental as hell. (touches wood at this point, or as I actually always do...touch my head)

I generally tend to walk into things like I have depth perception issues.

Ive probably fallen over drunk a few times...does that count?

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

v-gamer Posted: 13:46 Jul16 2010 Post ID: 2870284
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
That reminds me. This past Sunday, I guess I tripped into a wall and broke a picture frame at a friend's house.
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
balthiersbit Posted: 13:51 Jul16 2010 Post ID: 2870289
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
You guess?

Definite alcohol abuse there my friend.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Benjina Posted: 16:22 Jul16 2010 Post ID: 2870327
Benjina
+
Anyone who has been here long enough knows that if we're going to bring up painful stories, I generally win the thread.

Recently, though, I suffered an avulsion fracture in my finger. It's where the ligament connecting the two bones in your finger is completely torn, and rips a bit of bone along with it. It hurt a lot, and I still don't have full mobility, even after a couple of months. One slight knock and it all turns to crap again as well.

This picture is good for helping explain it, if my explanation sucked too badly.
BECKY IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I LOVE YOU MY BABY GIRL WIFE. <33333333

v-gamer Posted: 16:33 Jul16 2010 Post ID: 2870332
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
You explained it pretty well.

Nikki, how dare you just assume. Speak to the hand I simply don't remember it happening, for "whatever" reason.
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
Catharsis Posted: 17:33 Jul16 2010 Post ID: 2870348
Catharsis
One thought fills immensity.
+
Benjina said:Anyone who has been here long enough knows that if we're going to bring up painful stories, I generally win the thread.

Recently, though, I suffered an avulsion fracture in my finger. It's where the ligament connecting the two bones in your finger is completely torn, and rips a bit of bone along with it. It hurt a lot, and I still don't have full mobility, even after a couple of months. One slight knock and it all turns to crap again as well.

This picture is good for helping explain it, if my explanation sucked too badly.

How the hell did you do that?

Signature and avatar made by Master Volthawk.
Email/MSN: empyrean decadence at hotmail dot com (Remove all spaces)

"Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius." - William Blake.

Winner of Member Brawl '09. Finally cleared out enough sig space to include that.
Espada Vampiro Posted: 17:53 Jul16 2010 Post ID: 2870356
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
Didn't result in a injury, but I remember long ago, I was helping a cousin cut up a giant tree, I swung the axe wrong and it landed between two of my toes and cut through my shoe, I remember thinking "How the **** did that not hit my ****ing toe of foot?!".

But out of clumsiness, I seem to almost always hit my infected/in-grown toe on something, and it hurts like heck >_>.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 17:57 Jul16 2010 Post ID: 2870360
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
Well it was sports day yesterday.

After it my legs were tired as hell and when i got to my friends house i fell over and rolled off his driveway(his is on a slant)and hit my head lots

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

superbird5005 Posted: 21:04 Jul16 2010 Post ID: 2870406
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
CurryMonster said:
superbird5005 said:Yeah, I smashed my finger with a hammer today, and it hurts like hell.

Yeah, I'm told that nine out of ten doctors recommend striking your keyboard with it until the pain simply goes away.

Tried that, worked ok, but it just simply didn't go as well as I thought it would.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

Symbol de Au Posted: 21:32 Jul16 2010 Post ID: 2870417
Symbol de Au
+
superbird5005 said:
So what clusmy thing have you done recently like me, or are you just that lucky?

You know I also used a hammer today...but I didn't hit any fingers with it...I hit a man several times with it...but I didn't hit his fingers...cuz he was one of the little pieces on a foosball table...and had no fingers...anyhoo I fixed the table...

I haven't hurt myself recently though...

§|∞±×←→↑↓™©®♭♪$¢€£¥λζŸαβγδεηθιξνμοπρστυφχψωΓΔΕΞΛΠΣΤΥΩΨΦΆΌΊΉΎΈΏΐΪΫάέήίΰςϊϋόύώ◎☆○◇□△«»¿¡ªºæ
know-your-role Posted: 05:30 Jul17 2010 Post ID: 2870547
know-your-role
+
This wasn't due to my clumsiness, this was due to my dads dumbness, wait is that even a word?

Anyhow, I was at the train station on a Friday evening, returning home from my school with my dad & brother. We walked into a seating area but I didn't make it past the door as my dad slammed the door on my finger, I had to have an X-ray, found out that I had a broken bone, fortunatly enough for me it could be repaired. We spent all night in Casualty.
E-bro: Jakethesnake14
Benjina Posted: 16:28 Jul17 2010 Post ID: 2870726
Benjina
+
Catharsis said:
Benjina said:Anyone who has been here long enough knows that if we're going to bring up painful stories, I generally win the thread.

How the hell did you do that?

Catching a soccer ball.. incredibly awkwardly. D:
BECKY IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I LOVE YOU MY BABY GIRL WIFE. <33333333

StarDust shall live Posted: 18:06 Jul17 2010 Post ID: 2870781
StarDust shall live
+
hmmm while my little accident isn't as bad as catharsis im gonna tell it anyway.

While i was in school 4 years ago we were in a training course in P.E and well we had to make the course run against someone on the opposite team, i was determined not to fail so after running over my teams legs we proceeded through a hoop, now most people would just go normally through a hoop but not me, i jumped through it, my arms on my stomach as i landed on thick mats pushing one of them away my hand smacked down onto the floor, i didn't barely notice until after the first part of the course was done when we finished the course by crawling under peoples legs, i somehow managed to win against the guy even though he is more physically fit than i.

Well when i sat down one of the girls beside me asked if i was ok because i was crying and holding my arm as it was really sore. best part, all the girls comforted me :D....bad part it wasn't the right arm, so i had to write down stuff for school still.

Turned out that i fractured my wrist according to the doctor....i still think foul play was on. oh well. i had to be in a cast for a few months, its a pity it wasn't my writing hand
hope and lightning said:They protect us, nurture us, treat us like we're special, almost like we're pets...to them, we are just pets.

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 18:47 Jul17 2010 Post ID: 2870805
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
I had something like that.I was playing rugby at lunch in grade 7(3 years ago)and since we werent allowed to play tackle we were playing touch.Me and this guy on the otehr team just for hte ball, i didnt get it and landed on my arm awkwardly.It wasnt broken but i had to put it on a sling for the rest of the day.The good news was it was my writing hand.The bad news was we never did any writing for the rest of the day.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close