Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Hazri Z

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
GoldenPili Posted: 22:14 Sep20 2010 Post ID: 2905775
GoldenPili
Post Likes: 0
+
((Just for this post, I've gained permission to gave Rayta under my control. Now that we've cleared that up...))

"And blow him into oblivion... Got it?" Sanzu finished, breaking the huddle. In reply, he got two nods. The three turned on their heels and began running towards Rayta, who grinned and didn't budge.
"Okay... GO!" Screamed Sanzu, as they ran past Kahy, ignoring her completely. Bar Ebion, who shoved her to the side as he didn't have time to dodge around her. ("Get out of the way!") Leix and Ebion broke off and flew to opposite sides as Sanzu kept running at full pelt towards Rayta, and gathered ki in his palm, forming a giant blue ball. Just before he fired the beam at Rayta, he disappeared and re-appeared behind Rayta, launching a kick to the back of Rayta's head, making him stumble forward by a single step.
Sanzu then blasted Rayta, who simply flew upwards to avoid it. Sanzu pushed his hands up, and the beam followed Rayta, sending him further into the air, bring a cloud of dust with him.
When the dust cleared, Rayta's clothes where broken and torn in some places, but otherwise unhurt.
"...What is this guy?" Sanzu growled, and raised his voice again. "Go, go!"
Leix shot down and under Rayta, thrusting a punch up into his jaw, making him spin backwards in mid-air, and was then met by Ebion, who landed a brutal elbow into his chest, sending him towards the ground.
Meanwhile, above the three, Sanzu had gathered his remaining ki and forced it into his finger-tips, causing them to glow purple, he then spread his arms out, forced them together and shot a barrage of beams from his finger-tips down onto Rayta.
Fear flashed around Rayta's face for a single second, before hundreds of beams with all the thickness of a pin rained down onto Rayta, blasting him into the ground, again brighting dust over him.
The trio dropped to the ground, puffing and sweaty. Sanzu was puffing the most, trying to re-gather his energy, and his golden hair and blue eyes melted away.
"That's it..." Sanzu said between puffs. "He's down for good now, right?"
"Not quite!" Rayta laughed, as he blasted through the smoke for a surprise attack, forcing his huge hand over Leix's face and spinning her around like a Hammar-Throw.
He threw her into a nearby tree, completely toppling it over with the force of impact and a ki-blast thrown by him after Leix.
"So whose next?" Rayta grinned.

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Espada Vampiro Posted: 23:43 Sep20 2010 Post ID: 2905799
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
'What exactly is this guys skin made out of?!, In any case, they shouldn't be shoving their comrades around, they should all be working together to beat this guy, but I doubt, after that, he'll let them talk over a plan' Brolion thought, slightly angered by the thought of them ignoring Kahy.

"Your skin, it's much tougher and harder then any other Race Father has told me about" Kahy spoke up.
"To have withstood that kind of barrage attack, and have my hand not even stab through your body, like any other race would've fallen victim to it..." Kahy continued, she looked back at the others who had just assaulted the new man.
"I don't care if you think I'm a mutant or a freak, but, if you want to live and get those Orange Balls, you will have no other choice but to work together with this mutant"

'Ha, like they'll listen, Kahy, you should've let Marina teach you that True Vampire Form or whatever when she offered it to you, then this guy would've been toast...".

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
The Zard Posted: 00:37 Sep21 2010 Post ID: 2905801
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Work together? With you lot? Don't make me laugh!" Rayta bellowed, before ironically laughing hard at everyone's efforts to stop his rampage. "Why would I even CONSIDER joining forces with you? I have nothing to gain and everything to lose!"
With that being said, Rayta began to march towards the group with evil intentions.

"K... Kiera..." Hazri's voice spoke faintly as he lay down in the grass, flat on his face.
"Y-Yes, old man?" replied Kiera, who was stricken with fear "Do you need something?"
"Yeah... See the bag around my waist? Take it..."
Kiera looked down at the man's waist and saw a small, brown bag tied around his belt. She knelt down beside Hazri, untied the bag from his belt and held it in her hands.
"What am I supposed to do with this?"
"Open it..."
With a nod, Kiera opened up the bag and pulled out a green bean. Something about the bean seemed strange to the girl, like she had seen them before.
"Wait a minute... Is this--"
"Yes... Put one in my mouth..."
Kiera nodded again and rolled Hazri onto his back. With Hazri on his back, Kiera put the bean in his open mouth. Hazri closed his mouth and began to chew the bean slowly. After swallowing the bean down, Hazri's body sprang back to life! Hazri leaned his feet back, then kicked them into the air, kicking his body into the air and landing back on his feet.
"Ahh, I feel much better now!" Hazri spoke proudly as any physical damage done to his skin faded in a flash. "I better hurry up and take him down..."
Hazri spread his legs out, clenched his fists and began to power up. Hazri bowed his head down and began to yell out as his power level began to increase, a white aura surrounding him. Hazri's aura sway about as his ki began to intensify. A bright light shone around the area, attracting Rayta's attention.
"What's this...?" Rayta asked himself in confusion after seeing the flash of light, then turning around to see Hazri.
"I hope you're ready to meet your maker..." Hazri's voice laughed ominously.
The Saiyan raised his head slowly, revealing that his eyes were now green, his eyebrows golden and his now-golden hair stood on end. Hazri's aura disappeared and he stared coldly over at Rayta.
"Wh-What is this transformation?" Rayta asked as sweat began to drip down his brow. "His power level is over double what it was before!"
"I guess you weren't paying attention in class when you were learning about different races... Saiyans become stronger every time they have a near-death experience... Not to mention anyone with Saiyan blood can become a Super Saiyan."
"Super Saiyan...?"
"Enough talk, it's time to mop the floor with your blood."

Hazri hovered just above the ground and flew towards Rayta at a break-neck speed. As Hazri reached Rayta, he punched him in the face, sending Rayta down to the ground. As soon as Rayta stood back on his feet, Hazri kneed him in the gut, causing him to double over in pain. Rayta fell onto his knees and clutched onto his stomach in pain. Hazri looked down at the fallen Rayta, and without any mercy, swung his boot up and kicked Rayta in the face. Rayta fell flat on his back with a groan, then Hazri leaped into the air, flipped forward in the air and landed knee first on Rayta's chest. Rayta coughed up blood from the blow and winced in pain.
"Unless you want this forest to be your grave, I suggest you leave now..." Hazri spoke in a cold, merciless voice.
"Not... a chance..." Rayta moaned back in reply.
Hazri's looked down at the man dissatisfied and grabbed him by the wrist. Hazri spun his body around, pulling Rayta's arm with him and tossed him into the air. As Rayta was in the air, Hazri jumped high into the sky and grabbed Rayta's ankle with both hands. Hazri swung Rayta down by the leg and released him, sending Rayta flying down into the ground. A small crater formed as Rayta's body crashed into the ground back first. As Rayta lay in the middle of the crater, Hazri stayed in the air high above. Hazri slowly extended his arm out in front of him and pointed down at the crater. A small, red orb of energy appeared on Hazri's fingertip and the Saiyan smirked. Rayta watched on helplessly as Hazri fired a small beam from his finger that headed straight for him. Powerless to stop the attack, Rayta closed his eyes tight as he waited for the inevitable. The beam pierced through Rayta's armour easily and went straight through his stomach. As the beam passed through Rayta's body and hit the ground under him, the crater exploded, sending dust and debris into the sky. Rayta's body was thrown out of the crater by the explosion and landed to the right of it. Rayta lay on his back next to the now-larger crater in a pool of his own blood.
"W-Wow..." Kiera gasped in shock as she watched on "The old man just pulverised the guy who gave everyone a hard time like it was nothing..."
Hazri drifted down slowly and touched down on the ground near Rayta. Hazri walked up to Rayta's body and looked down at him. Rayta's breathing was laboured from the attacks done onto him. Rayta looked up at Hazri with fear in his eyes as he tried to imagine what was going to happen next..
"You're not so tough after all..." Hazri spoke, smirking at Rayta's reaction to his presence. Rayta simply smirked back at Hazri.
"Y-Yes... I am a... rather weak clone..."
Rayta laughed maniacally as his body faded until it disappeared.

Meanwhile, the real Rayta was still marching towards the others.

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:36 Sep21 2010 Post ID: 2905867
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
'Damn it all, this wouldn't be happening if me or Hazri one would've kept our training up all these years and kept our powers, as we are now.......dammit I should've listened to Marina and continued training...' Brolion thought, wondering if he should even bother to help.
'Well, I don't want to help considering how they seem to treat Kahy, but I can't just stand around and let this guy do as he pleases...' Brolion sighed in irritation.
"Oi!, Hazri!, I don't care if you think lowly of me or anyone else, unless you want to get your *** killed, we ARE gonna have to team up!"

"Father, I don't think he will listen, he is most likely just as stubborn as you are now" Kahy said, not once thinking of powering down from her Super Saiyan State.
"The only one's who'll work together here seem to be those three" She pointed at Sanzu, Ebion and Leix.
"And us two, their sense of whats normal and whats a mutant prevent us from teaming up, let alone a old mans stubbornness..." Kahy said, Brolion winched slightly, feeling insulted at being called old.

"Got a point there, You know, with all this power coming out of all of us, I'm honestly surprised Marina hasn't crashed the party..." Brolion chuckled slightly, trying to make light of the situation.

"You always say you are embarrassed when Mother must save you though, even if she is stronger then you are cause she kept up her training, not wanting to disappoint her sisters and her father..."

"Point there, Maybe Marina could help, if she thinks we're worth saving......I know she'd save you, Kahy" Brolion said, sighing slightly.
"Enough talk though, let's see what we can do" Brolion spoke, going into a calm stance before letting his power skyrocket, his hair and eyes turning the familiar Super Saiyan color.
'Been a while since I had to do this...'.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

The Zard Posted: 06:45 Sep21 2010 Post ID: 2905886
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Rayta felt Brolion's power climb higher, so he stopped walking towards Ebion, Sanzu and Leix to pay attention to Brolion.
"So, both old coots can change their hair colour... Though, that doesn't make much of a difference. Nobody here can beat me! NO ONE!"
Rayta charged towards Brolion, a fist pulled back and ready to attack.
"Oh, no you don't!" Hazri yelled.
Hazri appeared in front of Brolion with his limbs stretched out, making Rayta pause for a moment.
"I guess what you said is true," Hazri spoke under his breath to Brolion "if we want to take this guy, we can't fly at him one at a time, we need to work together."
"So, the super team of two elephant skin rugs wants to take on the Disciples?" Rayta mocked the two Saiyans "Did your minds deteriorate with age?"
"I've already gotten a few moves in, I say it's your turn to attack him..."

Espada Vampiro Posted: 00:54 Sep24 2010 Post ID: 2907598
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Ha, for once, we agree on something" Brolion grinned slightly, it disappeared as he glared at Rayta.
"Hmph, We're not the ones who are surrounded, besides, with all this power let loose, Marina should sense the fight" Brolion sighed and shook his head.
"Feh, Talking is pointless, it just wastes time" He said, letting fire energy wrap around his fists, and lightning charge through his legs.
"Alright, let's kill this guy already" Brolion said, the one behind Hazri already disappearing as the real one was behind Rayta, his flaming fists heading towards the mans head.

'Lightning strikes quickly, so he charged his legs with it to make himself much faster, Father hasn't lost his mind in his old age' Kahy thought, standing aside and waiting for the right time to strike.

Meanwhile

The sudden charge of energy through the air went unnoticed by all except for one.
"Dammit, why is that idiot always getting himself into trouble.......ugh, If Kahy get's more then a broken limb, I'll kill him in cold blood" Marina said to herself, already racing off to their location, but only with the intent of observing the fight.

GoldenPili Posted: 04:12 Sep24 2010 Post ID: 2907623
GoldenPili
+
((Again, I've gained control over Rayta from permission of The Zard.))

"Enough talk!" Rayta grinned. "I'm not waiting around for you to make the move if you're just going to talk!"
Rayta kicked off the floor and sped down to Hazri, slamming his trunk-like arm into his face. Rayta, with horrifying speed, dropped to the ground and swept Hazri's legs away, making him trip over, before landing an axe-kick into his stomach.
There where two sickening cracks.
One from the axe-kick, and another from Ebion.
Ebion landed a heel into the soft-spot on the side of Rayta's head. And considering the size of Rayta's head, Ebion considered it a fairly easy target.
The kick seemed to be going in slow motion, with Rayta falling towards the ground with eyes wide open.
Ebion, with even greater speed of Rayta, disappeared from over Rayta, to infront of him, and forced a palm into his face, blasting a huge, one-handed Kamehameha right into his skull.
"Shut the hell up, you insufferable ******* simpleton!" Ebion screamed, finally loosing his cool. Before Rayta had time to get up, he turned to Brolion, grabbed him by the collar and hammer-threw him towards Rayta, making the two clash in an explosion of dirt and dust.
"He said it's your move!" Ebion shouted, clenching his fists and punching towards the clump of Brolion and Rayta.
Leix stood wide-eyed and slack-jawed, arms hanging down as if they where lacking bones. As much as she tried, she couldn't think of anything, witty nor funny, to say in the situation.

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

The Zard Posted: 06:51 Sep24 2010 Post ID: 2907672
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Get off of me, you monkey!" Rayta growled whilst pushing Brolion off of him.
As Rayta stood back on his own two feet, the damage done to him became apparent. Most of his hair had been burnt off from the Kamehameha to the face, and any remaining hairs were singed. Black burn marks covered Rayta's face, as well as a red mark on the back of his head where Ebion kicked him.
"You little runts! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME!"
The attacks done to Rayta seemed to have struck a nerve, but then he regained his evil smirk and began to chuckle to himself.
"Oh, you've gotten me mad now... And you won't like me when I'm mad!"
Rayta scanned the area for potential targets, darting his eyes back and forth.
"This is ridiculous!" growled Hazri. "How the hell are we going to beat this guy when he shrugs off all our attacks like it's nothing!"
Rayta glared over at Hazri after hearing him speak and shook his head.
"I've already seen what the old man is capable of... As well as the other old timer... The only one I haven't seen fight yet is..."
In an instant, Rayta disappeared from view. Hazri desperately looked around the area for any sign of Rayta, but he was nowhere to be seen. With everyone off their guard, Rayta appeared behind Kiera and wrapped his arms around the bottom of her chest, trapping her in his arms.
"HELP ME!" Kiera cried out desperately, trying to struggle out of Rayta's grip.
"No!" Hazri shouted out at Rayta. "Leave her alone!"
Rayta wasn't listening. Rayta - without a second thought - lifted up his right arm, bent it and slammed his elbow against the back of Kiera's head. Kiera slipped out of consciousness and fell limp inside Rayta's left arm. Rayta sneered over at Hazri as he tossed the girl to his side, letting her fall like a rag doll onto the cold, merciless ground. A golden aura surrounded Hazri as he up to Rayta and stood toe-to-toe with the man, glaring deep into his eyes. Rayta simply smirked at the ******-off look in Hazri's eyes.
"What's wrong? Am I getting on your nerves?"
"I'm not going to forgive you for this... You son of a Tuffle."
Hazri's aura intensified and grew in size. Hazri clenched his fists tight and began to power up in front of Rayta. Hazri started yelling out as his power climbed ever higher, then something strange happened. Small, black orbs of energy with a red outline started to appear around Hazri's aura. The orbs appeared to be part of his aura, moving upwards with the aura as Hazri powered up. Hazri threw his fists down and his aura exploded, sending a shock wave through the area and blowing the grass around him so fast that the blades ripped out of the ground.
"His... power level is skyrocketing...' Rayta thought to himself, beginning to tremble at the sight of Hazri's power. 'Who is he?!'

Hazri reached full power and smirked over at Rayta, who had just taken a step back. Hazri's ran back in front of Rayta again so fast, it looked as if he just appeared in front of him. Rayta turned his back on Hazri to try and run away, but the Saiyan grabbed him by the shoulder to prevent him from escaping.
"Leaving so soon?" Hazri's voice chuckled. "But the fun has yet to begin..."
Rayta's eyes were struck with fear as Hazri spoke and he pushed all of his body weight forward to try and escape Hazri's grasp, but to no avail. Hazri simply laughed at Rayta's efforts to escape and tossed him up over his shoulder with easy and sent Rayta flying into the sky. Hazri, without even turning around, pointed his right index finger in Rayta's direction and fired the same red beam he shot at Rayta's clone; only this time it was the real deal, Rayta extended his arms and legs out to slow down his unexpected flight and turned around, only to be greeted by a red beam of energy flying towards him. Rayta ducked down to dodge the beam, narrowly avoiding getting hit. The beam shot right above Rayta's back and continued into the sky until it was out of view. Rayta raised his body back up straight and began to laugh.
"Missed me!" Rayta mocked Hazri. "That was pathetic! I expected more from you!
Rayta amused himself with his own antics, but Hazri simply smirked back up at him. Rayta noticed Hazri not getting affected by his mocking and sneered down at him.
"What's so funny? You missed me!"
Hazri still had his finger pointed up at Rayta, so he simply moved it slightly to the left and pointed at the back of Rayta's armour. Rayta looked back over his shoulder and noticed a line of his own skin going down his back. The blast missed Rayta's body, but it ran down his back, exposing a small line of Rayta's skin down his back.
'He's distracted by the line down his armour...' Hazri thought to himself. 'What a fool... You should never turn your back on your opponent...'

« Last edited by The Zard on Sep 24th 2010 »

GoldenPili Posted: 02:04 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909337
GoldenPili
+
"Alright, lets get him!" Sanzu grinned, about to jump into the sky when his, and everybody elses vision, flashed white. He distinctly heard someone call "Super Solar Flare", but this voice was different. Clear, but muffled, raspy and disoriented, as though it was mixed up on a computer.
A large slash and a clang of metal was heard, and the group slowly regained their sight.
What they saw was astounding. Rayta was missing an arm and was screaming out in pain.
He fell to the ground with a loud thud, and soon after came two short, light steps.
"If you know whats good for you, you'll stay down." Said the same disoriented voice in a monotone, from behind a black, square-like mask that had been beaten out of shape from presumably past battles. The person was clad entirely by complicated robed that seemed light, ripped and baggy, and seemed to float in the wind. Along with this was a blood-red scarf that was double the size of it's arm, and the figure held a large, black sword. It seemed slightly off balance, with one leg slightly off the ground and the other overbalanced, but the person stood completely still, in total control.
Rayta screamed again. "Yo-you ba-*******! How dare you do this to the almighty Rayta?!"
"I don't think I like your tone." The person said, swinging around on the tips of its toes and turning to Rayta, speaking to him like he was a petulant child. "Time for a nap."
It spun it's sword around so now, in it's leather-gloved hand, it held the blade of the sword, and slammed down onto Rayta's face.
There was a cracking noise, and Rayta fell silent and limp.
"Di-did you just kill Rayta?" Leix stammered, amazed by the power this person had shown. Or rather, not-shown due to the Solar-Flare.
"No," The person replied slowly, carefully picking each word. "But I could have if I chose to. I believe you are the legendary Hazri?" It limply threw up it's arm and pointed lazily at Hazri.
Sanzu, at the persons words, dropped to the floor, eyes wide open and bowed to Hazri.
The person, ignoring this, went on.
"My name is Zero Waters," It began, turning properly to Hazri and stepping over to him, doing a sort of drunken dance on the way. "I believe you are the Chosen One?"
"You see, I am a messenger for the Klitzonian men and woman. I believe that an odd century ago, you signed a law abiding contract to save their planet?"
"A century ago?" Ebion smirked, folding his arms and leaning back onto nothing. He then turned his head away and muttered. "Your a bit late off the get-go, aren't you?"
"Yes, well, we've been a tad busy, what with our horrible over-lord that you conveniently forgot to stop." Zero said, and then slowly pointed it's sword towards Ebion, just missing his nose by an inch. "And I have ears like a dolphin. If you plan to insult me, don't bother keeping it to yourself."
"Anyway, my point is that I've come to arrest you for going back on your binding contract. You can come peacefully to the Klitzonian home-world or I can rip off your arms and legs an and haul you back myself."
Zero seemed to think this was nothing out of the ordinary, especially since it had "Bounty Hunter" carved ungracefully onto the back of it's helmet.
Leix looked down at the bowing Sanzu and grinned. "What're you down there for? Five minutes ago you called him an Old Coot."
"He is the legendary Hazri!" Sanzu shouted, not moving from his position. "Friends with my Great-Grandfather Kayato and hero of the Universe!"

The Zard Posted: 02:50 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909340
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Hazri's hair stopped standing on end and fell down onto his scalp, turning grey again. Hazri looked down at the fallen Rayta in awe, then up at the mysterious being standing before him in shock.
"WHAT?! You're trying to arrest me for not saving your planet a century ago? I had more important things to do! This isn't fair at all."
"Heh... Heh heh..." a weak voice began to laugh. "You're a fool..."
Hazri turned around to face the direction the voice was coming from and saw Rayta on his knees, his left arm cut off and a large bruise across his cheek. Despite being fatally wounded, Rayta still insisted on fighting.
"Rayta..." Hazri growled whilst stepping into his fighting stance.
"You had a lot of trouble trying to defeat me... but I am the lowest ranked Disciple..."
"What are you talking about?"
"I'm saying... I'm the weakest Disciple of Darkness... My comrades are going to wonder why I disappeared... and then they're going to kill you."
"Th-There's more of you...?"
"Yes... Each one more powerful than the other..."
"Great, exactly what we needed. Ginyu Force 2.0 alert."
"You may be mocking me now... but the Disciples will have the last laugh then they have their way with you..."
"Yep, they're definitely a second Ginyu Force."
"Shut up!"

Rayta held his remaining arm out in front of him and made a palm with his hand. Rayta gathered what little ki he had remaining to his hand an a small, purple orb of energy appeared in the middle of his palm. Rayta fired the orb at Hazri, but the Saiyan didn't seem intimidated at all. Hazri swatted his arm out in front of him and slapped the orb away easily. The orb bounced off of Hazri's hand and flew into a mountain, causing it to explode and topple the rocks and other debris to the ground. Rayta's eyes filled with fear and he stood back on his feet to run away, but he couldn't move. Hazri was behind Rayta and had his ankles gripped firmly. The severely weakened Rayta wiggled about to loosen Hazri's grip, but the Saiyan had other ideas. Hazri threw Rayta into the sky and flicked his right hand to his side. The black and red orbs that surrounded his aura appeared around him again and red sparks of electricity surrounding Hazri's hand as he sent his ki to it. The sparks of electricity gathered in Hazri's palm and formed a red orb; the sparks surrounding the orbs. Hazri smirked as his attack was ready and pointed his cupped hand up at the airborne Rayta.
"ELECTRIC FLASHER!" Hazri screamed at the top of his lungs.
A large, red beam fired out of Hazri's hand and headed straight for Rayta. Rayta watched on as the beam headed towards him and held his hand out to try and block it. The beam hit Rayta's arm and disintegrated it on contact. Rayta screamed as the beam engulfed his body. Rayta's body faded away quickly as Hazri's Electric Flasher disintegrated it. The Electric Flasher shrunk in size and disappeared. Hazri closed his hand and put it down at his side again before turning his head over to face Zero Waters.
"Now that he's out of the way, we're back to this more pressing matter. I don't have time for you and your delayed squabbles. Leave us alone... unless you want to end up like our friend Rayta."

GoldenPili Posted: 03:08 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909341
GoldenPili
+
"You took almost a day to defeat that man, and there are 8 of you. I put him to sleep in under 2 minutes. The only reason you defeated him in the end is because I showed up." Zero placed it's sword against Hazri's neck. Ebion assumed that if Zero took off it's helmet, it would be wearing a menacing face. Yet it's voice seemed calm. "Do not mess with me, Hazri. You will come to my planet, one way or another."
Without moving an inch, inside it's helmet, Zero's eyes wandered over to Zuba. Zero grinned, sensing that this was the weakest character of the group. In an instant, Zero had transported to Zuba, grabbed him in a neckhold and slid it's sword up to Zuba's neck.
"Move an inch and this boy's head will end up next to Rayta's arm." Zero warned, as Ebion and Leix moved into a fighting stance.
Zero reached into it's extremely complicated series of rags and clothes and produced a small paper scroll. Zero threw it on the ground infront of Hazri.
"Co-ordinates to the planet Klitzo. If you are not there in one week, I will kill the boy."
Zero sighed, and for the first time, showed genuine emotion. "Truthfully, I'm sorry it had to come to this, Hazri. But you must come to Klitzo or this boy won't be the only one to die."
With that, Zero disappeared with Zuba.
"Tha-that *******!" Ebion grunted, slamming the side of his fist into a tree and making it topple over.
"Geez, Ebion, I didn't realise you liked the kid so much." Leix said, raising an eyebrow.
"It's not the boy, fool..." Ebion muttered. "Zero had us totally cornered. He was so much more powerful that you or I and he even had a hostage. I wouldn't dare say he had this all planned out..."
"So... you don't even care about the boy?"
"Of course not! Now let me see those co-ordinates," Ebion growled, reaching for the scroll. "Zero made me look bad. I need to pay him back..."
Sanzu was still on the ground. "Oh please, Hazri. Disregard my insolence! You are truly an awesome figure! I am so naive! So un-worthy!"
Ebion shot a dead-pan look at Sanzu, with an eyebrow raised. "Get off the floor, you're making yourself look like a fool."
"Now," Ebion continued. "Where's that Dragon Ball? I'll need my wish if I'm going to defeat Zero."

The Zard Posted: 03:18 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909343
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"And what would that wish be?" Hazri asked, cocking an eyebrow.
"Zuba!" Kiera screamed with a slightly delayed reaction.
"Don't worry, Kiera, we'll get him back." Hazri dug his hand into his pocket and pulled the Two Star and Three Star Dragon Balls. "I only have two Dragon Balls, but there's another one around here somewhere. Let's go look for it!"

GoldenPili Posted: 03:29 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909345
GoldenPili
+
"Ultimate power. Use your head, old man." Ebion said.
"Sorry, but I can't let you do that, Star Fox. I mean- Hazri." Sanzu said, now on his feet and spreading his arms out to stop people from getting closer to his home.
"I have the Dragon Ball, but it is in my sanctuary in my home, and I will not allow you to have it."

The Zard Posted: 04:16 Sep28 2010 Post ID: 2909347
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"I think you misunderstand us... The lot of us are working together to gather the Dragon Balls and then we will share the wishes. If you give us your one, you can have one of the wishes. Does that sound fair enough to you?"

GoldenPili Posted: 05:31 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2909839
GoldenPili
+
Sanzu looked it over in his mind. He reasoned that he could trust Hazri, because of his hero status and he never heard of Hazri lying and turning against someone, and if he was travelling with him, he could keep an eye on his Dragon Ball himself.
After much more detailed thinking, he turned to Hazri and nodded. "Yeah, I'll go."
He quickly transported in and out of his house, bringing the Dragon Ball with him.
"On one condition. I hold on to the Dragon Ball." Sanzu said, holding his hand out to shake.

The Zard Posted: 06:00 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2909861
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Fair enough."
Hazri extended his arm out, grasped onto Sanzu's hand and shook it up and down. After the handshake, Hazri dug his hand back into his pocket and pulled out the Dragon Radar. Hazri clicked the button on the top and the familiar green grid appeared. At their current location was three Dragon Balls, and to the West there was an arrow with the number 2 in red that was moving up the grid.
"There seems to be two Dragon Balls moving to the West... I say we go there next."
"We better hurry, though" Kiera sobbed while she was tugging at Hazri's leg "that strange man still has Zuba... and plans to kill him."
"We'll get him back, I promise."
Hazri placed his hand on top of Kiera's head and rubbed it to reassure the girl.
"He may be an idiot, but he's still my friend..."
Hazri looked over to the West and hovered into the sky.
"Come on, let's go."
A white aura appeared around Hazri and the Saiyan shot off into the distance. Kiera nodded to herself, jumped into the air and flew in Hazri's direction.

Meanwhile...
"I can't sense Rayta's power level..." Spoke a voice with a posh accent.
"Hmph, he was a weakling, anyway." An overconfident voice retorted.
"Erm, who do you think killed him?" Asked a third person, who didn't sound very intelligent.
"I don't know, but I have a feeling we might find out soon... Someone with three Dragon Balls is headed in our direction." The posh voice explained.
"That computer must be malfunctioning. After all, it did tell me an Ace was the smallest card when I was playing Solitaire."
"The Ace IS the lowest card, you brain-dead hick." The confident voice sneered.
"Hey, shut up!"

« Last edited by The Zard on Sep 29th 2010 »

GoldenPili Posted: 06:23 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2909874
GoldenPili
+
Sanzu and Ebion quickly shared a glance, and where Sanzu smiled, Ebion frowned. The two blasted off into the sky, with Leix close behind them singing merrily; "Dragon Ball... Gotta find that Dragon Ball, don't stop till ya' got em' all..."
When the three had finally caught up to Hazri in the sky, Sanzu flew next to Hazri and stopped him.
"Hazri, we nearly died with that last fight, and I was just thinking, what if those Disciple people come for revenge?" Sanzu said with a frown on his face, obviously in deep thought. "He said that his comrades are a whole lot stronger than him, and right now we don't stand a ghost of a chance if they come get us."
"So I was wondering by any fluke, do you have a place where we can get really strong, really fast?"

The Zard Posted: 06:50 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2909885
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"I think I know just the place..." Hazri responded with a smile. "However, only two people can go at a time, so we'll have to figure out who goes in first."
Hazri spun around in mid-air and started going in the opposite direction. Kiera noticed Hazri turning around and trailed behind him.
"I say while two of us are in there, the others help find the rest of the Dragon Balls." Kiera suggested.
"Not a bad idea... You're quite smart, Kiera. Right, so two of us go in and the others look for the Dragon Balls."

After several minutes of discussion while flying, a white structure became visible through the clouds.
"We're here," Hazri shouted with a satisfied sigh "Kami's Lookout!"
Hazri and the others touched down on the surface of Kami's Lookout. The floor consisted of white tiles, there were palm trees swaying about in the breeze and there was a small building in the middle of the Lookout that had a red carpet coming out of it. A funny-looking humanoid walked out of the building and walked down to the group. The being had pitch black skin, red lips and his clothing resembled that of a genie.
"It's been a while, Hazri." The humanoid spoke with a smile.
"Indeed it has, Mr. Popo."
"I assume you want to use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber?"
"You guessed right! Alright, I volunteer to go first. Who wants to go in with me?"

GoldenPili Posted: 06:59 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2909887
GoldenPili
+
A smile appeared across Sanzu's face as if he had just heard he won the lottery. "I will!" He yelled childishly. "I've always imagined what it would be like to train with the great and powerful Hazri! I mean, you trained my Great-Grandfather, didn't you?"
"Well, I suppose that leaves us to do the hunting!" Leix said, rubbing her hands together. "Excellent! I wanted to do some bargin hunting while I was shopping, but I'll just imagine this is Extreme bargin hunting! Ha ha!"
"We'll need that little GPS thing you have there, Hazri." Ebion said, pointing to the Dragon Radar. "If you could kindly hand it over..."
"So else feels like coming with us?" Leix grinned.

The Zard Posted: 07:11 Sep29 2010 Post ID: 2909889
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Yeah, I did train Kayato." Hazri replied to Sanzu. "However, I don't think I'll be jabbing you with any dirty needles like I did with him."
Hazri was easily amused by his own antics and laughed to himself, despite the fact he was the only one who got that joke. After laughing, the Saiyan tossed the Dragon Radar to Leix and ran up the carpet that lead to the building.
"Come on, you, let's get training!"
"Hold on just a second, Hazri," Mr. Popo spoke up after Hazri had sped past him "you must know you have already been in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber once in your life. If you go in now, you can never go in again."
"I'm not too worried about that... I don't think I have much years left in me, anyway."
"Be sure to check the trunks under the beds when you get in there!"
"Will do!"
After the little chat, Hazri ran into the building, down a staircase and around a circular hallway until he was met with a wooden double door.
"It's been so long since I've been in here... I don't think much would have changed."
Hazri pushed the double doors open with both hands and walked in. He was greeted with the endless white void that would be his and Sanzu's playing field. Hazri turned to his left and saw an entrance to the one and only building in the Time Chamber. Hazri walked into the entrance and entered the bedroom. Hazri knelt down beside one of the beds and pulled out a heavy, grey trunk that was half the size of the bed. Hazri opened the trunk and realised it was full of Saiyan armour in a variety of sizes.
"I hope I can still fit in one of these..."

Back outside...
"I'll go with you." Kiera replied to Leix, who now had the Dragon Radar. "From what I've seen when Mr. Hazri used it, you press the button on the top to locate the Dragon Balls."

« Last edited by The Zard on Sep 29th 2010 »

Displaying Page 4 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close