Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Andy Miloniks

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
gamer6592 Posted: 11:15 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324674
gamer6592
Post Likes: 0
+
I HATE ANDY MILONAKIS!!!!!!!!!! He thinks he's so funny but he's just annoying!!!!!! *bursts a blood vessel in head*
So the little worm has come to die.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
johnnyboy Posted: 11:18 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324679
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
pizza, ok thats...thats... random lol! pizzas good!lol idk! i like with mozzarela sticks mmmm lol yummy LOL!
join team Heghog, team advice and Team Royal Kingdom!Friends: Gig, Acid, Ozzo, SDW4 FINALIGHT, doc, TPM! #1 GREEN DAY FAN! Need advice? Wherever it is, we can help! Come to team advice! AIM:jesusuvsuburbia mod for general gameboy and gba!will do my best!
Gigarookie Posted: 11:20 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324684
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
LOL ROTFLOL! (That means' rolling on the floor laughing out loud') Pizza is.... Cheezy!

ok, gotta go. Keep talking about Pizza!
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
johnnyboy Posted: 11:21 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324689
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
"sheiriks in horror" U DONT LIKE ANDY!! HES MY BEST FRIEND!lol! HOW COULD U!AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
join team Heghog, team advice and Team Royal Kingdom!Friends: Gig, Acid, Ozzo, SDW4 FINALIGHT, doc, TPM! #1 GREEN DAY FAN! Need advice? Wherever it is, we can help! Come to team advice! AIM:jesusuvsuburbia mod for general gameboy and gba!will do my best!
johnnyboy Posted: 11:23 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324693
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
ok pizza is ummyfull and good and cheesy like u said and good and it has a yummy flavor and is good and tasts good to! I also like it with MOZZARELA STICKS mmmm yummy! o btw i think pizza tastes GOOOD!
gamer6592 Posted: 11:23 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324694
gamer6592
+
He is annoying!!!!!!! If he ever came up to me and started annoying me like that I'd punch the **** out of him!!!
johnnyboy Posted: 11:26 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324702
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
its good and yummy and good and i like it with mozzarela sticks mmm yummy i also like it with PEPERONI! YA THAT TASTS GOOOD! also with a drink of hmmm pepsi or COKE!im a sodatarian! I ALSWAS drink soda! im drinking it NOW! and now and now and now and now and now lol!
johnnyboy Posted: 11:27 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324704
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
say that to my face id punch the **** out of U!
gamer6592 Posted: 11:27 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324709
gamer6592
+
Stop spamming!!!!! And I doubt that!
johnnyboy Posted: 11:27 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324710
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
lol just kidding man lol
gamer6592 Posted: 11:28 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324712
gamer6592
+
oh, ok. lol! sorry! but please stop spamming!
johnnyboy Posted: 11:28 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324715
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
hey gig said to talk about pizza so i am!
johnnyboy Posted: 11:31 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324720
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
u mean about the pizza?lol
Green Hat L Posted: 15:19 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 325545
Green Hat L
Forum GuestMember
+
Well this whole page is like spaming because it is suposed to be about andy mil... I don't know how to spell his name.
Luigi will kick you when your down. Gorillaz rock your puny minds!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
johnnyboy Posted: 19:01 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 325974
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
ya well i think people really dont care about him any more now we like PIZZA lol JK!
Gigarookie Posted: 10:34 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 327479
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
I'm back! PIZZA ROCKS!! It rock harder than Shmandy Shiloshmockis. I mean andy milonickis.
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
ddog64 Posted: 11:50 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 327816
ddog64
+
That's a really dumb show, "thanks for not stabbing me"
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
RonIII Posted: 12:24 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 327946
RonIII
Forum GuestMember
+
Its funny as hell
Join http://www.halosfinest.cjb.net/ Its a Halo 2 site FILLED with glitches, glitch videos, ETC.
ddog64 Posted: 12:44 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 328035
ddog64
+
Yeah, I love it, it's also stupid as hell.
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
johnnyboy Posted: 13:04 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 328133
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
I love your hair! Can i have it? Jesus kitty says, dont stick needels in ur arm, stick kissis in it! Satan kitty says, the more u lie, the better u get a lieing!!
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close