Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

We're All Just A Little Mad Here.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
nightmare2 Posted: 13:22 Nov17 2010 Post ID: 2928346
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Night sighed to himself and grabbed Kate's hand then followed after the group. They arrived at the scene a bit late, Owen was standing over a fallen man and Celia had an injury. Night walked up towards the group, Kate being pulled along because she didn't seem like she could walk by herself.
"So what is happening here? I miss anything important?" Night asked as Kate stood behind him with a blank unresponsive face.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ethereal Silence Posted: 05:22 Nov19 2010 Post ID: 2928757
Ethereal Silence
Post Likes: 0
+
Celia cleared her throat, blinking rapidly to keep the shock at bay. She thought for a moment before unwrapping a bandage on her arm, then re-wrapping it around her hand to ease the blood flow.
"We're just being hunted as a precaution so we don't escape. Something I kind of expected." She mumbled, icily glaring at Izod, who just smirked back at her once catching her glare. Celia scoffed at his ignorance and crossed her arms.

Izod struggled slightly against Owen's restraint, but had no success of escape. He sighed dejectedly before replying.
"My name's Izod. Experiment name Ghoul. Technically, I'm not the one that wants anything to do with you, Father does. He won't let you leave our home that easily, which is basically why you shouldn't be worrying about me, but them."
At that second, a large body slammed into the back of Owen, throwing him and Izod to the ground. This opportunity was enough to enable Izod to roll out of Owen's grasp, towards his sword. Seeing this, Sol took a run up and slammed herself into the ground, skidding across the polished floors much like a player going for a home run. Her foot harshly kicked the long sword away from Izod, sending it sliding across the room.
"You little brat!" He hissed, sending his hand out so that it enclosed around Sol's throat, fingers lacing between the gems and gripping her neck so hard that she could already feel the skin begin to bruise.
"D-don't . . . touch me!!! "
Massive sparks of dark blue bolts began to dance across Sol's skin, jumping onto Izod and burning his skin. Volts of electricity pulsed through his body, sending him flying off of Sol and into an opposing wall.
The body that had landed on top of Owen had been another experiment, and more had begun to enter the room from every which way.
Cussing, Celia backed away from the gathering mass of battles, desperately clutching at where her heart was. It was beginning to race at a rapid and abnormal speed, not to mention masses of pain were being focused around her shoulder blades, lower arms and jaw. Glancing down, she noticed at the ends of her fingers onyx spikes were beginning to protrude from the skin, forcing her nails to peel back and causing blood to flow down to the floor.
Izod had recovered by now, and luckily for him, had landed quite close to his long sword. Clutching it in his grasp once more, he swung it around with a loose wrist so that it moved in a circular motion. Though his movements were a bit sluggish, the electric shock had thrown off his power readings; he'd need to be repaired ASAP.
Sol was past the shock of her new found ability and was now weighing up how big this fight was going to be. Taking into consideration that there were around ten other experiments up against them, and that 'Father' wouldn't just send his newbie henchmen to keep them from escaping, they were in for a difficult battle.
nightmare2 Posted: 21:12 Nov19 2010 Post ID: 2929025
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"This is gonna be fun, now won't it? A small little brawl between experiments. Shouldn't we be working together?" Night walks towards one of the oncoming experiments, placing his hand on his neck. The experiments face contorted, Night lifted his hand to reveal a small cir circular wound that healed instantly. The experiment stumbled back then shakily turned towards another experiment and started attacking it. At first slowly and shakily but soon with no hesitant or forcive movements. "Good old fighting instinct saves the day once again. That is epic... my blood is black." Another experiment attacked Night from behind but Night dodges it then injected him too with his blood. Then stumbled back tiredly. Kate catches him with one arm and knocks another experiment 5 feet back into the wall casually with the other.
"Thanks, i'm okay." Night stands then looks around for a bit his left eye changing its appearance constantly. "Guess it will be awhile till I figure out how this eye works." Sighing he looked around at the opposing force then held his hand out in front of him. Flexed it and watches as his blackened blood seaped from his skin an formed a small knife in his hand. Smiling to himself he grasped it and threw it straight at the closest enemy and watched as it easily sinked itself into his chest. The blood knife then started to turn back into a liquid and seep into the open wound, then healing itself inside. Once again the enemy began to convulse and turned on his allies.

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Nov 23rd 2010 »
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close