Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Demonata RP

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
hatershateme Posted: 21:08 Oct26 2010 Post ID: 2920199
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
"Just train physically for about 2 weeks. Then you get put into Teams, who have the similar power as you. Then, the best people, advance into a special group. No one knows what goes on there. I want to find out.."

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nightmare2 Posted: 21:09 Oct26 2010 Post ID: 2920201
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"Sounds like they are raising us into their own personal army. Not very interesting. I just wanna fight another demon. And of course cause destruction."
*eyes glow bright red*

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Oct 26th 2010 »
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
hatershateme Posted: 21:13 Oct26 2010 Post ID: 2920202
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
"Calm down. So do I, but our generation have a gene that allows us to enter dimensions without being harm. The older generations, if they pass through a dimension, they either gets lost in space, or disintegrate into dust

superbird5005 is Bae

nightmare2 Posted: 21:15 Oct26 2010 Post ID: 2920203
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Sorry got a bit excited about a fight. Our generation will have to go undergo different and harder training. Possibly practice fights between teams."
*eyes die down*

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
hatershateme Posted: 21:16 Oct26 2010 Post ID: 2920204
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
"Yes, I was hoping you would get what I meant...survival of the fittest..

superbird5005 is Bae

nightmare2 Posted: 21:21 Oct26 2010 Post ID: 2920205
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Wonderful. Most of the powers kids get aren't useful. So far I have heard of a couple. One person can multiple objects. Anything that isn't living. Low, could multiple resources and weaponary for fighting. but no direct combat with that. Someone else could multiply someones power output, control, and endurance. Moderate giving if they had enough concentration and skill to give it to multiple people on the battlefield. Giving the entire team 3x power output, control, and endurance. Or single out someone and give them 5x. High would include people whose powers were directly offensive or defensive. And that number is low. So far I know its only us too."

(time to eat dinner might be on later)

SeraphuChanTheBaka Posted: 01:03 Oct27 2010 Post ID: 2920237
SeraphuChanThe
Baka
Post Likes: 0
+
(NOTE: I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THIS STORY IS! I FOUND THIS INTRESTING SO I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A SHOT!)

Name: Seraphima Valkyrie

Sex: Female

Appearance: Short neck length black hair,Scarlet eyes,pale skin,petite build,wears a red belly tanktop with a black corset over it, loose black pants and a red belt with a black and red deck box on the right side, also has 3 bands on her upper arms (Like the ones Marik has from the original Yu-Gi-Oh).

Power: Power to summon Yu-Gi-Oh monsters and use the spells and traps. However, the more powerful the card the more energy it takes up to maintain them.

Bio:Seraphima was a shy duelist, never playing the best of her game. either that or she's really cold, but don't worry, she is extremely loyal to her friends and can put her own life on the line to save them. One day there was a boy who threatened to destroy her cards. He stole them and ripped up most of them in front of Seraphima. Blind with anger and rage, she lost control of her powers and unleashed her 3 best monsters; Doomkaiser Dragon/Assault Mode, Archlord Kritstya, and Gladiator Beast Alexander upon the boy and killed him. She passed out from exhaustion of summoning such powerful beasts and ended up in the hospital for a couple days. Now she can control her powers and has a great friendship with her 3 aces.
----------
*Walks into the crowded room, cool eyes glacing and scanning the area. A ghostly figure appears beside her. It is her Gladiator Beast Alexander.*

[i][So this is the so called camp eh? I wonder if the accomedations will be to your liking milady?][/i]

"For now it doesn't seem too bad."

[i][I sense something from those 2 boys over there...perhaps they could be of use later?][/i]

"If so you can keep an eye on them, but however, use caution Alexander. You're not the strongest monster and I don't know what they're capable of..."
nightmare2 Posted: 07:44 Oct27 2010 Post ID: 2920305
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((Read the Firs post. Basicly though the world is being invaded by demons and kids somehow gained special powers that can fight them. You RP as one of the kids. Your power shouldn't be too powerful or god-like. I can't accept your character, wait for Hate to come back but You got the basic idea. Don't post until you character gets accepted though))

hatershateme Posted: 14:27 Oct27 2010 Post ID: 2920381
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
((Well, SeraphuChanTheBaka. Your character has nothing to do with this RP. So you are declined. If you create a new character compared to this RP, I might accept you.))

superbird5005 is Bae

SeraphuChanTheBaka Posted: 00:37 Oct28 2010 Post ID: 2920582
SeraphuChanThe
Baka
Post Likes: 0
+
((I don't really know what's the powers stuff limited to. So I'll let Hate decide my power for me... Or if it's okay, I'll just manipulate plants. Also can you delete my previous post?))

Name: Seraphima Valkyrie

Sex: Female

Appearance: Short neck length black hair,Scarlet eyes,pale skin,petite build,wears a red belly tanktop with a black corset over it, loose black pants,also has 3 bands on her upper arms, a real rose is attached to a clip and she wear it on the left side of her head.

Power: Can manipulate plants and summon them at will (the strength of the plants themselves will depend on the surroundings. Eg.A desert means a water lily will be virtually useless,a cactus will be a better choice) *favorite thing to use is a rose thorn whip*

Bio: Seraphima was a shy girl who liked going into the school gardens to tend to the plants. One day a boy decided to burn the whole garden and deroot the plants. Serphima was there to watch her precious garden burn to ashes and the only thing standing was a single rosebush. Blinded with hatred and anger, she lost control and the thorny branches of the roebush attacked the boy and killed him. A single rose survived the fire and she took it home and made it into a clip which she now wears on the left side of her hair. She can summon plants but is not strong enough to summon trees.
nightmare2 Posted: 00:41 Oct28 2010 Post ID: 2920584
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((only mods can delete posts))
"So you know anyone else here?"

hatershateme Posted: 14:26 Oct28 2010 Post ID: 2920748
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
"Nope, like I said before. Not many people socialize here."

superbird5005 is Bae

nightmare2 Posted: 14:38 Oct28 2010 Post ID: 2920769
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Right, well I will force them too."
*Wanders through crowds of people*

hatershateme Posted: 14:40 Oct28 2010 Post ID: 2920774
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
"What are you doing..?"

superbird5005 is Bae

nightmare2 Posted: 14:42 Oct28 2010 Post ID: 2920775
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Gonna find out other people powers and see if anyone is interesting."
*starts pushing people waiting for reaction*

hatershateme Posted: 14:43 Oct28 2010 Post ID: 2920777
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
"I don't think that is a good idea!"

superbird5005 is Bae

nightmare2 Posted: 15:00 Oct28 2010 Post ID: 2920786
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Maybe we can get a brawl started. I would love to burn someone to a crisp."

hatershateme Posted: 15:03 Oct28 2010 Post ID: 2920788
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
"Fine, sounds fun. Sorry I questioned you"
*zaps a guy sitting down at a chair*

superbird5005 is Bae

nightmare2 Posted: 15:25 Oct28 2010 Post ID: 2920797
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
*lights a guys hair on fire*
"Its okay."
*the guy's skin hardens to rock and attempts to puch me, I simply dodge*

hatershateme Posted: 15:35 Oct28 2010 Post ID: 2920800
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
"Well, both of our attacks won't affect him, so lets move on"

superbird5005 is Bae

Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close