Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

What annoys you?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 02:41 Dec07 2010 Post ID: 2934389
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
dx_hbk said:There are loads of things that i am anoyed by the thing that anoyes me the most are Astrologers who call astrology a science >_>.

but isnt astrology a science?

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted: 02:45 Dec07 2010 Post ID: 2934391
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
coachcline said:I hate many things:

When people smoke around you, and my parents both smoke.
Tobacco in general.
Extreme conservatives.
When people talk too proper, almost like they force themselves to.
When acting (as in TV, movies) feels unnatural.
When people act like they're better than you because of their religion.
When people try to force religion.
People who act like pot is a drug.
People who blows things out of proportion.

The list goes on & on...

Is 'extremely negative people' another one?

Evil
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 02:58 Dec07 2010 Post ID: 2934394
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
Volke said:
coachcline said:I hate many things:

When people smoke around you, and my parents both smoke.
Tobacco in general.
Extreme conservatives.
When people talk too proper, almost like they force themselves to.
When acting (as in TV, movies) feels unnatural.
When people act like they're better than you because of their religion.
When people try to force religion.
People who act like pot is a drug.
People who blows things out of proportion.
Twilight Series

The list goes on & on...

Is 'extremely negative people' another one?

Evil

Fixed

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

qwertyuio Posted: 03:05 Dec07 2010 Post ID: 2934395
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
There's one thing for me that flies above everything else. Lying. For example, my last girlfriend ended up lying to me basically every time we met, to my face, totally believable. Looking back on it, it's freaking scary how good she was, and how willing I was to accept it with no suspicion. I give everyone I meet my utmost trust until they give me a reason not to do so, and when I give you multiple chances and you STILL lie to my face I will personally see to it that you go through hell. By the way, these were some serious lies I'm talking about, as in relationship changing.

With that specific example we obviously rarely talk now, and I have an ace up my sleeve that - should I decide to reveal at any time, would result in her sister, two of her best friends, and likely her, being sent to Juvi, among other things.

So yeah, lying, don't do it. =/
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Jirachi X Posted: 03:07 Dec07 2010 Post ID: 2934401
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
ShadowStriker64 said:
dx_hbk said:There are loads of things that i am anoyed by the thing that anoyes me the most are Astrologers who call astrology a science >_>.

Do yourself a favour and google that along with 'Astronomy' some time.

Adding what Abdul said.
I'm gone - bye
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 03:07 Dec07 2010 Post ID: 2934402
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
and drugs qwert.

I had a guy lie to my face and act normal about it.My best friend to.Until the secret was revealed he was cheating with my gf.I dumped her and tried to talk about it with him but he didnt want to so push came to shove and he ended up in hospital.

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 03:16 Dec07 2010 Post ID: 2934411
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
Jirachi X said:
ShadowStriker64 said:

Do yourself a favour and google that along with 'Astronomy' some time.

Adding what Abdul said.

No way.So Astrology is really an art?thats what came up when i googled is astrology a science?

sphynxx Posted: 03:33 Dec07 2010 Post ID: 2934415
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
^Astrology

« Last edited by sphynxx on Dec 7th 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
dx_hbk Posted: 10:13 Dec07 2010 Post ID: 2934481
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
ShadowStriker64 said:

Eh mabey you have confused astrology with astronomy here i'll try to clear it out for ya sean.

Astronomy: Is science in which you study of star, planets, coments , galaxy and so on.

Astrology: I beleive the politest word that describe astrology is "rubish". Its a myth and psuedoscience(eh spellings) like creation science. Astollogers beleive that the motion of planets have effects on each individual. Some beleive that they can relate masive effects on the planet.

Though its strange that scientist have debunked astrology countless times and yet some people still beleive in it.

Here is a fun fact though if you were born 4000 years ago as areis and then some one after 4000 years was born on the same date and month they might as well be libra. zodiq changes over the corese of 1000-1500 years or so. but eh i can't really explain it to you Taron might be able to do it i suck at explaing stuff tbh i'll be suprised if you understand anythin i have typed so far xD.

anyways there you have it and As allways sorry for the grammar and spellings mistakes.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

v-gamer Posted: 11:06 Dec07 2010 Post ID: 2934494
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
Some of the replies in this thread annoy me.

Okay, I won't make any specific mentions, but you can't say that what annoys you are some people who believe in different things that you do. A few of you had decency to say that what annoys you are people who force onto you what they believe, but some of the items I'm seeing in some of these lists are simply what some people believe.

Get over yourself, thanks. You should know who you guys are if you know what I'm talking about. Thumbs Up
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
balthiersbit Posted: 14:44 Dec07 2010 Post ID: 2934549
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Sorry Vee I will try to behave.

Whats annoying me right now is internet/mobile phone companies and Spanish television.

Here in the land of fiesta and underpaid and over worked peeps we have lovey phone companies like Movistar. Now they are like the big boys here and they like to call you and send you messages all the time. One day after missing on purpose 30 of their calls (in a week) I picked up the phone and said no like a 1000 times. Then I hung up and they called me back the next day trying to sell the same thing. So I told them that if they called again I would remove my mobile, my internet and my landline from their service and go elsewhere.....and then I hung up. They must have had my number on speed dial cos they rang me back. Im now with another supplier.

Spanish TV is basically 30minutes of adverts and 10mins of programme. Do I need to explain more?

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

pwnthemonkeys Posted: 14:55 Dec07 2010 Post ID: 2934556
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
Post Likes: 5
+
The only thing that annoys me is being bored and having to be the attacker in my class, freaking hate club attack 4.
There was a sig here, it's gone now.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 17:38 Dec07 2010 Post ID: 2934644
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
dx_hbk said:
ShadowStriker64 said:

Eh mabey you have confused astrology with astronomy here i'll try to clear it out for ya sean.

Astronomy: Is science in which you study of star, planets, coments , galaxy and so on.

Astrology: I beleive the politest word that describe astrology is "rubish". Its a myth and psuedoscience(eh spellings) like creation science. Astollogers beleive that the motion of planets have effects on each individual. Some beleive that they can relate masive effects on the planet.

Though its strange that scientist have debunked astrology countless times and yet some people still beleive in it.

Here is a fun fact though if you were born 4000 years ago as areis and then some one after 4000 years was born on the same date and month they might as well be libra. zodiq changes over the corese of 1000-1500 years or so. but eh i can't really explain it to you Taron might be able to do it i suck at explaing stuff tbh i'll be suprised if you understand anythin i have typed so far xD.

anyways there you have it and As allways sorry for the grammar and spellings mistakes.

oops lol i thought it was sounding wrong.Astrologer sounded wrong.

Volke Posted: 05:30 Dec09 2010 Post ID: 2935148
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
qwertyuio said:I give everyone I meet my utmost trust until they give me a reason not to do so, and when I give you multiple chances and you STILL lie to my face I will personally see to it that you go through hell.

Not a good idea. In my book, I don't trust anyone very much until they prove to me that I can trust them (through evidence - I don't actually tell anyone anything, of course). Even then, receiving my 'utmost trust' is almost impossible.

Then again, that's through my experiences of constantly getting screwed over by people, but it's an excellent, effective method. You should try it. Just avoid telling anyone you have trust issues - they won't know any different.
zeldafan11 Posted: 05:42 Dec09 2010 Post ID: 2935153
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
I would make a long post (I mean long...) about the things that annoy me but those kind of posts annoy me.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
sphynxx Posted: 07:04 Dec09 2010 Post ID: 2935173
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Volke said:Not a good idea. In my book, I don't trust anyone very much until they prove to me that I can trust them (through evidence - I don't actually tell anyone anything, of course). Even then, receiving my 'utmost trust' is almost impossible.

Agreed. I don't mind spouting off some of the more personal details of my life (ie; talking about my g/f who was killed by her father) to people online because really, I'm never going to meet any of you and at the end of the day, as great as this place is, it's only 1 site on the internet.

IRL though, Christ I don't trust anyone unless I've known them a LONG time & they've done nothing to cause me to doubt them. I find it hard to trust people. I hate it when people will lie to my face, even about little things & then look me square in the eyes & smile & act as if they're not a twofaced buttplug.

Conversely, people trust me. They just have to talk to me & for some reason, they start trusting me right off the bat. It's great for blackmailing =D

« Last edited by sphynxx on Dec 9th 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Jam Jar Posted: 08:35 Dec11 2010 Post ID: 2935863
Jam Jar
An oldie but goodie
Post Likes: 0
+
i agree with so many of these, especially the slowly walking people who are in the way.

what annoys me at the moment is drama students, no offense to any that are here, but i live with 2 drama students and they never shut up and they're always singing. I'm trying to animate and all i can here is the same song over and over sung badly. drives me crazy.

also a recent experiance, when a girl says that shes not ready for a relationship and then you see her with someone else. It hurts just as bad as when my ex told me she never loved me.

Now i just feel like a winey emo teenager =/
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close