Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

K2

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

coachcline Posted: 00:46 Dec08 2010 Post ID: 2934790
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
http://en.wikipedia.org/wik...cannabis

K2, as it's normally called, is a herbal product that is designed to work like pot when smoked. It's currently legal in most states in the US. However some of the main components will be outlawed in the US, making the product as a whole illegal.

The only reason I bring this up is cause I know some people that smoke it. Apparently stores will be forced to pull the products later this month. There are a bunch of different kinds of this stuff that I've heard about. Some that can really screw you up apparently. I think it's dangerous because from what I understand it's just plants with a bunch of chemicals sprayed on them. Nobody even knows what it could do to you. Plus I've heard it can make you sick. Some of this stuff can work like acid or LSD. Definitely not safe imo.

Anyway, it's basically all the rage where I live. People have been buying it like crazy since they found out it was gonna be banned.

Personally, I say ban that crap & legalize the real thing.

Has anybody here heard about this stuff? Do you know anybody who has smoked it?

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sphynxx Posted: 01:33 Dec08 2010 Post ID: 2934793
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
I've never heard of it. When I saw the title "K2" I was thinking about the Mountain or the Kayak races ;_;

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Cross Stinger Posted: 10:15 Dec08 2010 Post ID: 2934857
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
I haven't heard much about it before, but all I can really say is that they should have known that by creating clones of THC �?? as that's what they have in them �?? they were going to: 1) be banned; 2) be detected in a drug test.

I don't smoke anything and never will, but I don't agree with banning it or actual cannabis for that matter.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 10:21 Dec08 2010 Post ID: 2934858
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Bah, can't beat the original. I want happy grass, not its retarded' cousin.
Catharsis Posted: 12:15 Dec08 2010 Post ID: 2934873
Catharsis
One thought fills immensity.
Post Likes: 0
+
Sounds more dangerous than actual cannabis, but of course that's what the war on drugs does. It means people can get rich quick developing slightly chemically different drugs that imitate the effects of the banned ones that aren't technically illegal until the government catches up. And of course they don't give a damn about long-term health effects or anything else of that nature provided it's not about to eat into their profit margins.

Make the real thing legal and there's no incentive to develop stuff like that. And you take the trade in illegal drugs out of criminal hands for the most part, with a legal, regulated, taxable alternative. Anybody who thinks we can "win" the war on drugs is delusional. We can't even keep them out of prisons, let alone off the market entirely.

Signature and avatar made by Master Volthawk.
Email/MSN: empyrean decadence at hotmail dot com (Remove all spaces)

"Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius." - William Blake.

Winner of Member Brawl '09. Finally cleared out enough sig space to include that.
Jirachi X Posted: 13:34 Dec08 2010 Post ID: 2934879
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
My only question:

Can someone import it to me in Aus?

As you can see here, I have no qualms about it or the real stuff.

« Last edited by Jirachi X on Dec 8th 2010 »
I'm gone - bye
TheLlama Posted: 14:10 Dec08 2010 Post ID: 2934884
TheLlama
+
I've actually tried this crap and it was horrible, it just tastes of chemicals sprayed onto badly grown cannabis and if you have any experiance with the real thing its just not an acceptable substitute as is the same with all legal highs - they suck.
Team SuperCheats Posted: 04:10 Dec09 2010 Post ID: 2935127
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
All chemical rubbish steer clear
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 04:30 Dec09 2010 Post ID: 2935130
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
So basically its legal but more dangerous?wtf if they ban it they might as well legalise the real thing

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Catharsis Posted: 17:51 Dec09 2010 Post ID: 2935355
Catharsis
One thought fills immensity.
+
Jirachi X said:My only question:

Can someone import it to me in Aus?

As you can see here, I have no qualms about it or the real stuff.

Honestly, do you really feel that bragging about smoking weed to random people on the Internet at every opportunity is going to improve their opinions of you?

Signature and avatar made by Master Volthawk.
Email/MSN: empyrean decadence at hotmail dot com (Remove all spaces)

"Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius." - William Blake.

Winner of Member Brawl '09. Finally cleared out enough sig space to include that.
peanut butter ownage Posted: 18:00 Dec09 2010 Post ID: 2935357
peanut butter ownage
Friendly Neigborhood PBO!
Post Likes: 2
+
Ok, I'm sorry if I offend anyone but doing drugs does NOT make you cool. No one will think any higher if you if you get high off of drugs, it's pointless, stupid, and it only harms your health. I dislike people that do drugs, and I strongly dislike people who blatantly brag about it, ESPECIALLY in public or the internet. There's seriously nothing good about it, if you want to be happy maybe you can do it without doing something illegal. It's dumb guys, it's just dumb...

/rant

Craizen Posted: 20:35 Dec09 2010 Post ID: 2935398
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
If you what's in there, you really wouldn't want to smoke it. It makes weed look like, well even more harmless than usual.

But then again, crack/meth have some serious sh** in them and people still do it
TheLlama Posted: 20:54 Dec09 2010 Post ID: 2935406
TheLlama
+
Craizen said:If you what's in there, you really wouldn't want to smoke it. It makes weed look like, well even more harmless than usual.

But then again, crack/meth have some serious sh** in them and people still do it

True, Draw/Hash or whatever it might be called in the variety of places that people live is made with horrible crap that just shouldn't be smoked but people still do, Unless you go to Amsterdam where it is actually decent quality and made properly.
superbird5005 Posted: 20:58 Dec09 2010 Post ID: 2935407
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
It's just real pot being smuggled past us with this "brand name"
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

Craizen Posted: 21:10 Dec09 2010 Post ID: 2935410
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Technically yes. But also technically no.
coachcline Posted: 21:32 Dec09 2010 Post ID: 2935411
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
peanut butter ownage said:Ok, I'm sorry if I offend anyone but doing drugs does NOT make you cool. No one will think any higher if you if you get high off of drugs, it's pointless, stupid, and it only harms your health. I dislike people that do drugs, and I strongly dislike people who blatantly brag about it, ESPECIALLY in public or the internet. There's seriously nothing good about it, if you want to be happy maybe you can do it without doing something illegal. It's dumb guys, it's just dumb...

/rant

Only the ones that harm you, like crack or meth. Pot is fine, it doesn't impair you, doesn't destroy your health. It has medicinal purposes. But this fake pot stuff is dangerous since it has chemicals in it.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
hatershateme Posted: 22:18 Dec09 2010 Post ID: 2935430
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
Forgoten_Scars said:Bah, can't beat the original. I want happy grass, not its retarded' cousin.

This right here

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

balthiersbit Posted: 14:59 Dec10 2010 Post ID: 2935598
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
coachcline said:
peanut butter ownage said:Ok, I'm sorry if I offend anyone but doing drugs does NOT make you cool. No one will think any higher if you if you get high off of drugs, it's pointless, stupid, and it only harms your health. I dislike people that do drugs, and I strongly dislike people who blatantly brag about it, ESPECIALLY in public or the internet. There's seriously nothing good about it, if you want to be happy maybe you can do it without doing something illegal. It's dumb guys, it's just dumb...

/rant

Only the ones that harm you, like crack or meth. Pot is fine, it doesn't impair you, doesn't destroy your health. It has medicinal purposes. But this fake pot stuff is dangerous since it has chemicals in it.

Unless you grow it yourself it isnt worth it! It is the chemicals and the crap mixed in it that can actually kill you. There have been deaths before and there will be more to come. Plus what it does to your short term memory for crying out loud its terrible!

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Regal Kardan Posted: 18:03 Dec12 2010 Post ID: 2936333
Regal Kardan
+
I smoke it. I like it. If you say it's not an acceptable substitute, then I say you don't know what you're talking about. Some of them aren't very good, like Kapri Sin, Shaman Herb, Mr. Smiley, K2 Standard, and K2 Citron, but I think most are close enough to the real thing to be acceptable.
Krow. Posted: 18:09 Dec12 2010 Post ID: 2936337
Krow.
+
We call it "spice" here, and it has caused nothing but problems for me. I'm glad it's being taken out of the community.

Run on, girl, run on.
Check out my deviantArt!

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close