Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Your plans for News Years Eve?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
sphynxx Posted: 03:48 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946371
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Hopefully in 12 hours time I will be on the road heading to a pretty secluded & very hard to reach beach with a few of my mates, a ton of booze & some fireworks & tents. Going to camp out there for a few days, get drunk & generally wreak havoc amoungst ourselves.

We're taking a couple of ATVs/quad-bikes with us to help make the journey to the beach easier and for something to do during the days. There should be about 15 of us in total out there.

So what are you guys planning on doing? Aside from getting absolutely plastered, because that's just whats expected of you xD

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted: 04:58 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946378
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Since I'm pretty secluded from all of my friends, and because trains never run on New Years Day (meaning if I travel into the city for a night out on New Years Eve, I won't be able to make it back for the big family meal on New Years Day), I probably won't be doing anything. My parents, aunt and uncle are going to a party with their friends, which I'm welcome to but probably won't attend because it isn't my kind of thing, so I'll probably just hang out with my cousins.

I'm not a big fan of New Years, anyway.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 05:31 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946385
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
First things first get my ear fixed.My earring's stopper thing has gone in to far into my ear so i gotta get it taken out.

Then at night party with the friends at the lake.Parents dont trust us but we convinced them to stay at the other side of the lake :D.We'll have firecrackers,possibly fireworks and just gonna generally chill.That also takes me out of contention for hte post thing.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Jirachi X Posted: 05:34 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946386
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
Get absolutely smashed.

Other than that, catching up with mates that I haven't spoken to in years seeing as I'm down in my old town.

« Last edited by Jirachi X on Dec 30th 2010 »
I'm gone - bye
CurryMonster Posted: 05:34 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946387
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
Post Likes: 0
+
I've organised a flat crawl. It's like a pub crawl, but you don't have to spend any money. Of course, some of my idiot friends are insisting on going to overpriced clubs halfway through the night, so we'll probably shrug them off around 10:30 and keep on partying in the comfort and warmth of someone else's living room.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
Cataclysm Posted: 05:40 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946389
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
Get royally hammered in the back of a friend's shop, and then leave to wander around singing the Pokemon theme tune (The original one, and not the crap of the now. Digimon will probably also be shouted out at some point).

Well, that's what we did last year, anyway. We've been planning on planning this new years since two months ago, but the day as come and we haven't prepared anything, so it will probably be much the same as the years before it. Might go to a club a little later, though, to shake things up a bit, and inevitably appear in thousands and thousands of photos with people I don't know.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

know-your-role Posted: 05:46 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946392
know-your-role
Post Likes: 1
+
Absolutely nothing, seeing as I'm too young to drink. I will however be watching the London fireworks display from the TV. Heh, at least it's something.
E-bro: Jakethesnake14
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 05:50 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946395
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
know-your-role said:Absolutely nothing, seeing as I'm too young to drink. I will however be watching the London fireworks display from the TV. Heh, at least it's something.

I know how you feel.But come on.At least we've had a little.You cant really grow up without having a little sip of alchohol.

Anyways we will be ninja tomorow.News spread around of them doing a screening of a movie at the lake.About 250m from us.So we're gonna ninja around and set of a firecraker.

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

know-your-role Posted: 05:53 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946397
know-your-role
+
Well, that's true. Every Christmas it's a tradition to have a few glasses of wine. So it's not like I don't have any alcohol.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 05:56 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946399
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
know-your-role said:Well, that's true. Every Christmas it's a tradition to have a few glasses of wine. So it's not like I don't have any alcohol.

Yea we'll probally be allowed like 2 beers each.It'll be real funny if we ninja over and wear masks like walk in front of everyone and just act normally.

hello all!! Posted: 05:58 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946401
hello all!!
+
uhh just avoiding drunken family i guess ^^ just like a saturday night hahaha
hu its funny why do i still care for my friend hahaha hackt her account *sigh* i just dont know *walks away*
know-your-role Posted: 06:00 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946403
know-your-role
+
ShadowStriker64 said:
know-your-role said:Well, that's true. Every Christmas it's a tradition to have a few glasses of wine. So it's not like I don't have any alcohol.

Yea we'll probally be allowed like 2 beers each.It'll be real funny if we ninja over and wear masks like walk in front of everyone and just act normally.

Heh, sounds fun. Enjoy it! Thumbs Up
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 06:03 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946405
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
know-your-role said:
ShadowStriker64 said:

Heh, sounds fun. Enjoy it! Thumbs Up

haha we will Smile

sphynxx Posted: 06:47 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946416
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
CurryMonster said:I've organised a flat crawl. It's like a pub crawl, but you don't have to spend any money. Of course, some of my idiot friends are insisting on going to overpriced clubs halfway through the night, so we'll probably shrug them off around 10:30 and keep on partying in the comfort and warmth of someone else's living room.

Heh, the original plan for this year was to be a flat crawl. Might still happen. It's almost 2am and it's just started to p!ss down raining, so the beach might end up being a no go D;

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
TheLlama Posted: 08:26 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946443
TheLlama
+
well I was meant to be going to Ministry of Sound in London but due to being abit skint this year its going to be a few pubs then back to a mates to carry on getting hammered Smile
GoldenPili Posted: 09:34 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946461
GoldenPili
+
Going to a party, may or may not be getting smashed into the New Year.

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
Volke Posted: 10:32 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946490
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
CurryMonster said:I've organised a flat crawl. It's like a pub crawl, but you don't have to spend any money. Of course, some of my idiot friends are insisting on going to overpriced clubs halfway through the night, so we'll probably shrug them off around 10:30 and keep on partying in the comfort and warmth of someone else's living room.

Oh, clubs usually charge ridiculous sums of money for drinks on New Years Eve. Two years ago, myself and some friends decided to go out clubbing on New Years Eve, and came back within an hour later after walking out of several clubs refusing to buy any drinks.
kimmy456 Posted: 10:49 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946496
kimmy456
+
Eh....With my laptop in front of me, a TV on the Entertainment center against my wall in front of me, and a lot of movies, I just plan on kicking back working on my laptop(but working I mean play games and stuff like that), watch a few movies and eat. It sounds good to me.
Oh Joy Desctruction Posted: 11:06 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946514
Oh Joy Desctruction
+
I have been invited to 2 party's as such. One at a mates that lives right next to me. There will be no alcohol. The other about 5 miles away that I'd have to walk to, with alcohol and a helluva lot of people. I think it an easy decision.
[center]

hatershateme Posted: 11:43 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946549
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
Celebrate my Birthday, a party, then the after party. Gotta love it.

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close