Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

"...They forgot the fries."

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Glaceon Posted: 14:21 Mar03 2011 Post ID: 2970154
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
Have you ever been to a fast food restaurant where they've forgot or constantly forgotten to give you what you ordered to where you either requested a free meal or just never went back?

« Last edited by Glaceon on Mar 3rd 2011 »
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Oh Joy Desctruction Posted: 14:37 Mar03 2011 Post ID: 2970156
Oh Joy Desctruction
Post Likes: 0
+
They kept giving me relish on ma cheezeburger. Refused to eat it. Whenever I went back with it, they'd say I'd asked for relish. I did not. I hate relish. I've always asked without relish since I was 6. But, thats what happens when Mcdonalds hires alot of people that can't speak English. Yet I get rejected from working there. Quite annoying.
[center]

Yogi_Bear Posted: 14:40 Mar03 2011 Post ID: 2970159
Yogi_Bear
+
Well the first time I went to Wendy's, I was about 7 or 8, and they gave me a burger with cheese on it instead of a hamburger. Now, this wouldn't have been a problem if I wasn't allergic to milk, which I am, luckily I wanted to put ketchup on it and noticed the cheese or else that could have been a bad day. Until this year actually, I harbored an intense mix of fear and hatred for Wendy's and never went again out of spite. But now, since Wendy's is right across the street from my school and I actually go out to eat, I have found that I enjoy it thoroughly, although a similar thing happened a few weeks ago and I missed out on lunch that day. A similar deal with cheese and whatnot has happened to me all 2 times I went to Taco Bell, they put cheese on my burrito the first time before I went back and requested one without cheese. One of those times, my mom made it all the way home from picking it up before I noticed, so we called them and they were quick to give us a free meal next time we went. However, I did not participate in that trip.

tl;dr - get people with a clue to take drive-thru orders
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 15:11 Mar03 2011 Post ID: 2970168
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Wendy's. I ordered the triple stack cheeseburger without spit in it. And that's when my Carlose Mencia side kicked in. Got up from my table, threw my burger at the people in there, and yelled, "Make mah sammich bettah!"

Didn't go there again.
Glaceon Posted: 15:23 Mar03 2011 Post ID: 2970172
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
The worst time this happened was at a Burger King, where I ordered a breakfast combo and they first forgot the hash browns, then when I went to get them, they gave me fries instead.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 17:57 Mar03 2011 Post ID: 2970222
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
Oh Joy Desctruction said:They kept giving me relish on ma cheezeburger. Refused to eat it. Whenever I went back with it, they'd say I'd asked for relish. I did not. I hate relish. I've always asked without relish since I was 6. But, thats what happens when Mcdonalds hires alot of people that can't speak English. Yet I get rejected from working there. Quite annoying.
I had something like that to happen there. Only I wanted a plain cheeseburger, just the meat and cheese. They always ended up putting everything on. It happened so often I stopped eating there.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
coachcline Posted: 19:53 Mar03 2011 Post ID: 2970265
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
Nah, not really. I remember one time I accidentially grabbed the wrong order & it was better than what I had ordered.

Oh, and apparently my real dad got a burger one time without any beef on it. XD

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
kimmy456 Posted: 20:26 Mar03 2011 Post ID: 2970284
kimmy456
+
oh ya the McDonalds in town......always...you need to check what they give you cause it may never be right, once my aunt went and got food from there a meal and three fries, and another meal. She got part of the meal come to find out, she didn't get any fries with them >_>.
sphynxx Posted: 22:37 Mar03 2011 Post ID: 2970337
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
The local McDonalds is pretty bad. I've had them forget entire combos & mix up my order with someone else. It's stupid. But I also make them correct it & give me a refund for having to wait. Usually works xD

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Vindicator Posted: 23:24 Mar03 2011 Post ID: 2970355
Vindicator
+
Had this happen almost every time we get take-away. Regardless of which one we go to, Hungry Jacks (Burger King) or McDonald's, they'll always forget a burger or mess up the size of the order. They've never refunded for stuffing up the orders but nine times out of ten they'll supply whatever they had forgotten or messed up. Stupid thing is, they've messed up orders when there was hardly anyone in the store, both through the drive through and walk in. Eh
Volke Posted: 03:36 Mar04 2011 Post ID: 2970375
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Usually the only problem I seem to have is when I order my drink without ice and they put it in there anyway. I usually save myself the trouble by ordering milkshakes, however.

Otherwise, nothing really. I remember them getting something wrong once, but they gave me something more expensive by accident so I didn't complain.
therapper Posted: 08:38 Mar04 2011 Post ID: 2970429
therapper
+
mciDs once they forgot the fries and toke ages, i spoted the fries missing they gave me a free meal...

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
kazualsk8r Posted: 15:13 Mar04 2011 Post ID: 2970534
kazualsk8r
aka Oatmeal
Post Likes: 3
+
I was at Burger King one time and ordered a slice of cheesecake, and they gave me two. I was like "BOOYA!"

Anyway, this happens a lot at sit-down restaurants to me. Mostly at busy times though, so I usually don't complain.
Rip Betty white
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 17:18 Mar05 2011 Post ID: 2971098
Cervantes De Leon
+
Funnily enough, I'm someone who has had to deal with the opposing side of this topic. I have had a part-time job as a catering assisstant in a café (on till for the past year of it) which has involved dealing with missing items with orders. In some cases it is an issue of the server at the hot food counter missing something, though there are cases of customer's not making it clear they want a certain item, or just completely miss things (asking for things that are in plain view in front of them is surprisingly common). Customers also tend to get things wrong or over-generalise (asking for a breakfast, which technically could be anything on our morning menu) or trick us out (take-away chips...which happens to have a slice of lasagne hidden within it).

What most customers don't think about is what the place has been like both before and after they are served. We can get very busy at times so keeping up with everything is hard work (hot plate servers continuously forgetting toasties in the machine behind them while dealing with queues of 10+ people), so when you have to keep them right, get customers through the till, keep the drinks machines working (so many customers ask for a normal coffee, then go for a more expensive latte or cappucchino), keep tables clear and keep dishes going through the dishwasher (the latter two I do get help with, at least).

Long story short; think about what goes on at the other side of the till.

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
know-your-role Posted: 11:08 Mar06 2011 Post ID: 2971401
know-your-role
Post Likes: 1
+
I went Mcdonalds last week & the woman who worked there gave me a McChicken Sandwich instead of a Big Mac, I was absolutely fuming when I found out.

Uptown, I visited KFC & asked the staff (whom were foreigners) for a tower burger, they forget it.

Don't even get me started on my local chip shop.
E-bro: Jakethesnake14
balthiersbit Posted: 15:01 Mar06 2011 Post ID: 2971504
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
I work at Maccies just until I have enough Spanish and until I finish this course and get a proper job and I have to officially say that you all are a bunch of fussypants and I couldnt give a crap if you want your drink without ice or your burger without pickle. Take them out yourself or suffer the wrath of an underpaid overworked stressed out member of staff who again couldnt give a crap if your order is wrong.

Go somewhere else where actual food is sold.

Much love

Maccies

Smile

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Cyndevia Posted: 16:41 Mar06 2011 Post ID: 2971525
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
+
Wow Wendy's seems very popular over in America, in Australia the only thing they give out is a hotdogs, milkshakes and donuts.

Yeah one time when I went to macca's a few years I used to always ask a McChicken burger with no mayo and one time they put it on. So I like fine -.- I will eat it with the mayo on, but now I just order it mayo because it tastes alright.
Dark Breloom Posted: 17:59 Mar06 2011 Post ID: 2971565
Dark Breloom
Post Likes: 95
+
Normally, if I go to fast food, the only think they'll do is screw up the order.
sphynxx Posted: 18:01 Mar06 2011 Post ID: 2971566
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Cyndevia said:Wow Wendy's seems very popular over in America, in Australia the only thing they give out is a hotdogs, milkshakes and donuts.

Yeah one time when I went to macca's a few years I used to always ask a McChicken burger with no mayo and one time they put it on. So I like fine -.- I will eat it with the mayo on, but now I just order it mayo because it tastes alright.

The Wendys that NZ & Oz have is way, way different to the one that America has. That Wendys is just like Burger King basically. I know that a couple of chains have opened here in NZ..

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Cyndevia Posted: 18:29 Mar06 2011 Post ID: 2971580
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
+
Why didn't they make Wendy's like the American's one in Australia and New Zealand? That's kind of stupid on how they have done that.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close