Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy X-2

I need help...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

The-AWESOME Posted at: 04:55 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 326981
The-AWESOME
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have some questions

1-How,When and Where you get the 3 items that break the hp limit for yuna,rikku and paine?

2-where are the places of all crismon spheres and when you get them?

3-how to beat the fiend at 40th floor in via infinito he uses ulmita that cause 9999 to each character so could any one tell me how to beat him??

Many thanks to the one who answer these questions.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
littleblackwhiteboy Posted at: 10:17 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 327412
littleblackwhiteboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey im sry i dont have the complete answers to all of them but i kno that all of them are answered in user submitted cheats or just cheats i think the 3.one you need to have a lv.3 trigger happy and cat nip with low hp.
don't hate the playa hate the game.join team ozzo,roozo,firestorm,and the soon to be best clan on super cheats game guru empire join or be vanquished be us.friends:ozkid,PS freebie:oz,brunsey,rooku,pyro,missy luver:^)
The-AWESOME Posted at: 04:23 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329672
The-AWESOME
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thank you for answering.
littleblackwhiteboy Posted at: 05:16 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329753
littleblackwhiteboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
welcom tell me if you cant find them(my e-mail is [email protected]
don't hate the playa hate the game.join team ozzo,roozo,firestorm,and the soon to be best clan on super cheats game guru empire join or be vanquished be us.friends:ozkid,PS freebie:oz,brunsey,rooku,pyro,missy luver:^)
Mimiru Posted at: 18:39 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 337206
Mimiru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have the rest of the answers completely ^.^ i bought the strategy guide

answer to number 1-
Person where When how

Yuna- 1 besaid, ch5 treasure chest under waterfalls
(yojimbo 2 tourist trap calm lands,Ch5, Same as above but in chamber
3 if looking for character hp breakers it is a garment grid i will tell you how to get them grid- Higher Power (Ch5 Calm Land: get Episode Complete and finish the chocobo dungeon)

Riku- 1 the chocobo dungeon calm lands, ch5, raise all kinds of chocobos from level one to max level have atleast two or three of each level come back safely that is a total of 15 or so chocobos after you raise them and get them back safely let them go if you run out of room then after you have acomplished this you have to have all of your chocobo runners at level five. leave and come back clasko will say the chocobos have found a dungeon or sensed one of their kind (Warning an anything eater is down there be prepaired)
2 Mushroom rock road, Ch5, right beside the lift to the youth legue headquarters (easier if sided with youth legue)

Paine- 1 Mi�Hen-Highroad, ch5, (only with chocobo) ride chocobo on the end near mushroom rock road heading to the travel agency when you spot a gap near the small island with a machina on it pause for several minutes it will eventually ask you if you want to jump up there for a treasure chest say yes then repeat to get her break item
2 Thunder plains cave where riku's pops was at, Ch5, You really have to get a piece of paper divide it into twelve little boxes for you to write in everytime you encounter a wall write down what number the wall is the number that the clue for the wall is then exit out and check the clue in the menu by pressing square example:

Wall 13
4+7=11
number one is the number on the wall when you talk to it + number two is the number in the hint menu add or in some cases subtract to get the passcode till you get all 17 walls it is best if you use encounter none b/c it makes the math just that much harder :(
Mimiru Posted at: 18:56 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 337264
Mimiru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
and question to number two i have i will put it n chronilogical order so it doesn't confuse you when playing it

Chrimson sphere 9: Ch1, In front of the den of woe it is the gorge at the bottom of mushroom rock road you will follow ormi and logos into the ravine.

Chrimson sphere 7: Ch2, mushroom rock, find nooj standing infront of where you caught ormi and logos.

Chrimson sphere 10: Ch2, guadosalam, after sneaking into leblanc syndicate's secret door where brother gets you busted walk down the hallway and keep heading right you will find the sphere on logo's nightstand.

Chrimson sphere 1: Ch3, Bevelle, go to where you fought bahamut it triggers a sceene with baralai nooj and gippal

Chrimson sphere 4: Ch3, leblanc's round room with the sphere oscillo finder ( basically where you found the broken sphere) climb the ladder and walk to the otherside to find a treasure chest.

Chrimson sphere 2 & 3: recieved at the end of chapter three by nooj ( special note to trigger a heart tending scene after this when yuna says "I am all alone." press x and keep pressing it no matter what to follow tidus' ghost)

Chrimson sphere 5: end of Ch4, After the concert speek immediately with leblanc in the engine room then go talk to shinra

Chrimson sphere 6: Ch5, via infinito, cloister 0

Chrimson sphere 8: Ch5, via infinito, cloister 20
The-AWESOME Posted at: 07:32 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 338106
The-AWESOME
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Many thanks to you Mimiru.
Mimiru Posted at: 14:07 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 338926
Mimiru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
np ^.^ if you want to know how to get the other spheres gippal and aurons sphere i explained it in the "bevelle" forum the sphere name is a cussword so it blanked it out in stars *.*
ShadowGX Posted at: 13:19 Nov16 2005 Post ID: 521023
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
+
-DELETE POST- (map21)
Baby I like it.
Need 4 Cheat Posted at: 09:11 Oct21 2006 Post ID: 1099862
Need 4 Cheat
+
+
On 09-Aug-2005 The-AWESOME said:I have some questions

1-How,When and Where you get the 3 items that break the hp limit for yuna,rikku and paine?

2-where are the places of all crismon spheres and when you get them?

3-how to beat the fiend at 40th floor in via infinito he uses ulmita that cause 9999 to each character so could any one tell me how to beat him??

Many thanks to the one who answer these questions.
3.Use reflect,when it uses Flare,it will refect and hit itself..
It's game over when it uses Ultima...

Team Locked In Silence

Thanks to RC for the super cool avy and sig!

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close