Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon: The Way with the Wind

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Chocol4teChip99 Posted: 13:59 Jul21 2011 Post ID: 3039925
Chocol4teChip99
Post Likes: 42
+
A Large group of unknown pokemon travel the world looking for stories about there ancestors. There adventure is just beginning when they find the dark and light stones telling them about the history of Reshiram and Zekrom. But now this Role play will acknowledge These pokemon and their travel and adventure stories and how they got along.

If you wanna be in this role play here is your profile filler outer-inator or what ever you want to call it lol:
Name:
Pokemon:
Shiny or Not:
Bio: (Must Complete)

Here is mine:
Name: B (only loved ones can learn full name)
Pokemon:Darmanitan
Shiny or Not:Nope
Bio: (Must Complete)Darmanitan has lived a lonely life and wants to meet neww friends and since he was getting kind of old he wouldnt mind to have a girlfriend that join him on his adventure and together they would live a happy and peaceful life. Well that is just his dream. His hope is that his journey is the completion to his life and He will live with the wind and learn about his past

Well thats All for now
If you wanna be in the role play just fill out the form and I will add you to the list Smile good luck

Credit goes to Yogi for sig
CLICK MY SIG AND JOIN MY CREW PLEASE Smile
YOU MAY CALL ME COCOA OR CHIPPY
Alana is my best girl and an adorable frog
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ss2teengohan Posted: 15:52 Jul21 2011 Post ID: 3039962
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
Name:Esper
Pokemon:Gengar
Shiny or Not: No
Bio: (Must Complete): Gengar lived in a ruin with a bunch of other ghost pokemon. However he was different then other ghost pokemon. He wanted to know what his ancestors were before he died. So he went off to find out who they were.
superboy Posted: 19:53 Jul22 2011 Post ID: 3040639
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
Name: Raine
Species: Umbreon
Type: Dark / Psychic
Bio: Raine was hatched in a dark purple egg as an Eevee. She was raised for thirteen years by an Umbreon, much like she would be when she evolved. After those thirteen years, the Umbreon had run away without Raine in the middle of the night on a cold winter night. Raine had to learn how to fend for herself. She evolved into an Umbreon after some time, learning Shadow Ball, Dream Eater, Psychic, and a move that she had somewhat created, a Dark variant of Volt Tackle. She calls it Shadow Tackle.
Nature: Caring.
Known Moves: Shadow Ball, Dream Eater, Psychic, Shadow Tackle

Name: Picheti
Species: Pichu
Type: Electric
Bio: Pichu was hatched in a golden egg and raised for a few days by a Pikachu. One day, the Pikachu ran off without him, which left him alone and scared, without a clue where he was going to go. He wandered about, eventually stumbling on a Umbreon. She took Picheti into her home and let him live with her.
Nature: Easily frightened.
Known Moves: Tackle, Spark, Thunder, Quick Attack

((Oh yeahhhhhh, originality (COUGH I mean Lady Autumn Dove) bio skeleton FTW. XD))

« Last edited by superboy on Jul 31st 2011 »
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close