Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Spam Fest is now closed...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Team SuperCheats Posted: 04:18 Dec17 2004 Post ID: 41547
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
... OK, Spam Fest is now closed... It was never going to be a permanent feature on Super Cheats, honestly I thought it would just die off! But it didn't!!! Smile

Anyway, as part of the evolution of the Super Cheats message board, I would like to try to bring more quality posts to the board, I thought people would realise how pointless and, well, boring spamming is, but some people seem to be fascinated with it.

... There were many good topics in Spam Fest, which were suitable for incusion in General Chat, and I will be moving them here right now.

... Don't be scared of getting banned, IT IS ONLY DONE AS A LAST RESORT - All of you regular members know the difference between a normal constructive post and a spam message now.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
nintendo_dude Posted: 06:42 Dec17 2004 Post ID: 41555
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
haha.when you were saying not to get scared of being banned you were pointing that out to me werent you.yeah spamming is boring.i just like to go there to talk about whatever i want.besides the main spammers jc and halo mad(who i have nothing against)have been banned.this way general chat will not suffer from random spam posts or being left out whilst spam fest gets 1000s of posts on it.also if someone,like a new member for instance,starts spamming on general chat they should be warned before getting banned.hopefully the closing down of spam fest will encourage others to join in the future.i have asked my friend to try this site out once he gets the internet

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
actionshark Posted: 15:56 Dec17 2004 Post ID: 41744
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
I knew this would happen soon, anyways it was fun while it lasted. Spam Fest existed for 2 months I thinks which made me satisfied to have a bit a freedom for a while...

Cross Stinger Posted: 17:15 Dec17 2004 Post ID: 41761
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
That was a good move, although I did enjoy it a bit....
happycheater Posted: 17:44 Dec17 2004 Post ID: 41766
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
farewell spam fest. i knew ye well. *snif* it was fun while it lasted. i.....just.....cant......*snivle* oh forget it.
I cant go on a diet for medical reasons. It makes me hungry.
actionshark Posted: 00:19 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 41829
actionshark
+
It was for the better of supercheats...this site is not a spam site..it's a videogaming site...

gamenerd Posted: 00:29 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 41832
gamenerd
Forum GuestMember
+
So, now Spam Fest is closed?
The cheese in the prarie goes WOOF WOOF WOOF all around town.
Nitrazius Posted: 09:34 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 41868
Nitrazius
Forum GuestMember
+
Jesus. You couldn't figure that out, despite the topic title and Rich's first sentence?!
Is Dr Pepper really a doctor? I'm not sure he's qualified to be a soft drink.
champ of games Posted: 09:44 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 41872
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+
I knpow I miss it
nintendo_dude Posted: 11:08 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 41876
nintendo_dude
+
so do i

I'm finished here...

darkboarder_77 Posted: 15:15 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 42037
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
On 17-Dec-2004 Team SuperCheats said:... OK, Spam Fest is now closed... It was never going to be a permanent feature on Super Cheats, honestly I thought it would just die off! But it didn't!!! Smile

Anyway, as part of the evolution of the Super Cheats message board, I would like to try to bring more quality posts to the board, I thought people would realise how pointless and, well, boring spamming is, but some people seem to be fascinated with it.

... There were many good topics in Spam Fest, which were suitable for incusion in General Chat, and I will be moving them here right now.

... Don't be scared of getting banned, IT IS ONLY DONE AS A LAST RESORT - All of you regular members know the difference between a normal constructive post and a spam message now.
... (*lurch*) I'm gonna throw-...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

actionshark Posted: 18:37 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 42081
actionshark
+
On 18-Dec-2004 Nitrazius said:Jesus. You couldn't figure that out, despite the topic title and Rich's first sentence?!
I know guys give it up, when Rich says something he does something! I don't think his going to listen but keep on trying and he may re-open it, im not going to beg though, i think i can live without a spam forum...

liquidbutter Posted: 18:43 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 42083
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
What!!?! o_0

Spamfest is closed?!? When did this happen?
OMG Nooooooooooo
I never saw this coming. I never got to say goodbye. How am I supposed to go on living?
Scrotal Safety Tip #3: Purchasing a swimsuit with built-in underpants will greatly cut down on excess scrotal-stress during a spirited game of volleyball and the like.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 18:56 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 42087
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Hey, buddy LB (yes, I'm giving you a 2nd chance. Don't screw it please. Or I can be your depression councilor to help you get over your sadness of the demise of Spam Fest.)
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

can u dig dat Posted: 20:55 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 42106
can u dig dat
Forum GuestMember
+
Good choice SC, although I will miss Spam Fest
actionshark Posted: 22:30 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 42126
actionshark
+
On 18-Dec-2004 liquidbutter said:What!!?! o_0

Spamfest is closed?!? When did this happen?
OMG Nooooooooooo
I never saw this coming. I never got to say goodbye. How am I supposed to go on living?
LB you haven't posted like in a week , of course you didn't see it coming, ! BUT REALLY, there was a topic before SF closed telling us when it was closing! SO I GOT TO SAY GOODBYE.Smile

nintendo_dude Posted: 07:40 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42191
nintendo_dude
+
so did i.oh well its gone BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

I'm finished here...

SKOOLSUX Posted: 10:41 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42222
SKOOLSUX
Forum GuestMember
+
wut the h*** don't close spam fest
wassup dawgs woof woof
darkboarder_77 Posted: 12:57 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42253
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Haha! Man, Ryan, I know school sux, but I also happen to know that the demise of Spam Fest sux, too!

actionshark Posted: 23:41 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42390
actionshark
+
On 19-Dec-2004 SKOOLSUX said:wut the h*** don't close spam fest
It's already closed.:( *cries*

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 307053

Post Top