Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Rusko Is Bringing You A Woo Boost

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Craizen Posted: 17:06 Nov24 2011 Post ID: 3079903
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+

Now the images, with explanations!

I'm not going in order...maybe...Maybe latest to oldest

Battle Tag. A little LQ but it's cool. This is part of my new old style

Avy Competition on TOTW, there is a smaller version. Textures for the win

Request for Spyhnnx...Eh

No nebula's involved. Textures manip and the asteroids came with the render

This was my first choice of a stock when I was doing my texture tut. This was of course made much later. And it got a little confusing tbh. I didn't when the four way battle I entered it in though, still a fave.

Part of my style, sprites for the win

Nother Version

Now this is actually part of the same sprite tag. I dropped the sprite, duplicated it, flipped, set to lighten and darkened it. Another fave

I love portal. This tag started horizontal, then I changed focals. Remember kids, you can always changed focals, and flip your tag around

Another version

Personal fave again, a tad messy but it's cooooool. There is crop but I"m too lazy to post it.

I totally lied.

Dis Butt. Not a fan of the tag though

Reposting this one. It was the beginning of the new style after all.

Uploads courtesy of http://www.tinyuploadz.com. It's starting out but I like better than PB for quick image uploads. And its ran by a buddeh of mine :D

Comment of faves por favor
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 17:18 Nov24 2011 Post ID: 3079905
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
Third green one is one of my favs that you posted. No idea why though.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Lelouch Lamperouge Posted: 16:49 Nov27 2011 Post ID: 3080451
Lelouch Lamperouge
Sig Maker
Post Likes: 25
+
very nice Craizen i personally kinda like the one made for Spynnx

I am Sir Lelouch, The Prince of Diamonds
Yogi_Bear Posted: 20:33 Nov27 2011 Post ID: 3080490
Yogi_Bear
Post Likes: 0
+
They're all very good, lets see.

1st: A little over sharpened maybe, the LQ definitely shows. There are a few colorful sparkles over the render's face too, which I don't really like. But other than that it's a pretty good tag, nice style.

2nd: Looks nice, textures rock. The ear, however, looks a bit strange, but whatever, personal opinion I suppose. I think the part under the chin doesn't sit very well with me either, but yeah, whatever.

3rd: Eeh, it's alright, kinda monotoned, but I saw the stock, not really much to work with there, you did a pretty good job with what you had. Not much else to say.

4th: Pretty cool, I like it. I feel like the lighting should be better, the bright part of the spaceship doesn't even have any light shining on it.

5th: Looks over contrasted I think, but other than that it's good. I like the effects, they're good. No colors? It's probably better B&W anyway.

6th: It's cool, the one with text is best imo. The sprite looks like it's almost blended too much though. Good effects again, it's not bad, not my favorite, but not bad.

7th: This one or the next one are definitely my two favorites out of the bunch. I prefer the first version. It does, however, look a bit over sharpened, I don't know if there's a problem with my monitor or something, but it definitely looks really sharp.

8th: Like I said, either this or the 7th one is my favorite. I like the effects a lot. I like the crop better, but yeah. The flow could have been better, probably a different sprite would have helped. Seems like a very similar style to many of the others, but it's good, you really do it well.

9th: It's okay, some of the effects are good, but the overall tag just doesn't sit very well with me. Some of those effects could have been good in the spaceship one, but whatever. If that bright streak behind her was a little lower, it might look like she was farting Sick

10th: It's pretty good, it might be interesting to see what that looks like in B&W, but I dunno. The two color thing is meh, never really liked it personally. But the style is nice, good going.

Overall, very good, 7th and 8th are my favorites, really good stuff.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
Craizen Posted: 21:40 Nov27 2011 Post ID: 3080499
Craizen
A'ight
+
Yeah If can get my quality up. I kinda hate that afro tag now tbh. Thanks for the in depth nick
Yogi_Bear Posted: 15:52 Nov28 2011 Post ID: 3080630
Yogi_Bear
Post Likes: 0
+
Of course, anytime.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
v-gamer Posted: 02:03 Nov29 2011 Post ID: 3080763
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
Craizen - you're really improving! Very nice man, I like the progress Smile

http://www.tinyuploadz.com/images/S3Rl8A4Hi0F.png
http://www.tinyuploadz.com/images/l1ENq9qJSRh.png
http://www.tinyuploadz.com/images/8u8jizgD0Yh.png

I like these a lot.
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
Craizen Posted: 14:28 Nov29 2011 Post ID: 3080816
Craizen
A'ight
+
Oh my gawd it's VEE

HUGS

Thanks btw
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close