Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

team advice meeting room.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
annabel Posted: 03:14 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 345736
annabel
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
i have two reasons for making this
1.we needed one'
2.since i will not be here much i am promoting dr.advice to be leader along-side me because i will not be here 2 do everything so from here on dr.a is a leader of team advice along side me!

(and yes gutsman is leader of this team.he is me. he is my new account.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Super Cheatster Dude Posted: 04:41 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 345795
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
Right okay now you tell me lol. Yay we have a meeting room. Cool plus we have Doc as the leader *hails him with nacho's*
RKO 123 go to http://gamefest.proboards75.com/index.cgi along with other Team Alliance members. People there plan to take the team and its followers out. I fear one of the people who said this on the site has joined the Alliance as a spy
annabel Posted: 02:27 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 347819
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
lol thats a good one. i am making a new place.....

the advice worrior!
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Acid_1 Posted: 12:14 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350700
Acid_1
Forum GuestMember
+
What we to do in here?
*meh~*
annabel Posted: 04:45 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 352294
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
talk manly team meetings

Dr. Advice Posted: 16:26 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 353281
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Nice meeting room.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Acid_1 Posted: 17:40 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 353423
Acid_1
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok. What are we going to do. Do we, as advice people, give help about video games to?
*meh~*
annabel Posted: 19:56 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 353751
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
yes and um dr.a did you read the first post?

Dr. Advice Posted: 22:24 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 354063
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
I sure did. And I accept it. Be ready for any "Advice Signals" guys. When they come up, be there on the double. Got it?
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
annabel Posted: 23:50 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 354171
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
yeah i read that.......

johnnyboy Posted: 13:30 Aug20 2005 Post ID: 354973
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
i dont know. lol. i havnt seen any advice signals but im still lookin around to see whats going to happen. also do people know to use the advice signal if they need it?
join team Heghog, team advice and Team Royal Kingdom!Friends: Gig, Acid, Ozzo, SDW4 FINALIGHT, doc, TPM! #1 GREEN DAY FAN! Need advice? Wherever it is, we can help! Come to team advice! AIM:jesusuvsuburbia mod for general gameboy and gba!will do my best!
Acid_1 Posted: 13:46 Aug20 2005 Post ID: 354989
Acid_1
Forum GuestMember
+
Hehe, nobody knows about the advice signal yet. How should we let people know about it? Should we post a thread telling people about it? Aeshma, would you be angry at us if we did, or take down the advice room.
*meh~*
Dr. Advice Posted: 14:11 Aug20 2005 Post ID: 355024
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, I've already made a thread about it. If they need some help, they'll put it up.
johnnyboy Posted: 14:41 Aug20 2005 Post ID: 355082
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
ok. whats the thread called?
join team Heghog, team advice and Team Royal Kingdom!Friends: Gig, Acid, Ozzo, SDW4 FINALIGHT, doc, TPM! #1 GREEN DAY FAN! Need advice? Wherever it is, we can help! Come to team advice! AIM:jesusuvsuburbia mod for general gameboy and gba!will do my best!
Dr. Advice Posted: 15:21 Aug20 2005 Post ID: 355123
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
No, I already made a thread, "Telling" them about it. If they need Advice they'll make a thread called, "The Advice Signal", in general chat.
Acid_1 Posted: 17:48 Aug20 2005 Post ID: 355308
Acid_1
Forum GuestMember
+
Oh, I remember that, it says, close this after everyone has read it.
*meh~*
annabel Posted: 19:23 Aug20 2005 Post ID: 355434
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
yup your right

johnnyboy Posted: 08:47 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 356051
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
ok. ill be looking out for advice signals then!
Dr. Advice Posted: 09:32 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 356119
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Alright guys, be Ready. And just in case they didn't see it the first time, I'm gonna post it again.
johnnyboy Posted: 17:06 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 356895
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
ok
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Forum Admin

Post Top
Click to close