Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Mascot

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Team SuperCheats Posted: 09:02 Apr26 2012 Post ID: 3109046
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
No we don't have to at all - I think it is just something Derek wants to run with I don't recall saying 100% we actually will want or use one. I think it is more for the getting started page.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pravinj Posted: 09:11 Apr26 2012 Post ID: 3109047
Pravinj
^Oh look! my username...
Post Likes: 60
+
It would look cool though (:

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Email: [email protected]
~Avy and Sig by me~
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 09:46 Apr26 2012 Post ID: 3109053
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
I was using this mascot for the getting started guide, and the newsletter emails. The email is the thing putting the deadline on me. I have to have the Pokemon Brawl threads up by the 1st of May. Once I have threads to link to, I can use the mascot for the newsletter. I have to have the newsletter done by the 15th, since everything like that takes Rich/Mark a while to get ready and test ((Dunno why they need to test when I always code it right for all browsers ._.)). That gives everyone about 15 days to do what they need. If the mascot is delayed, it puts a squeeze on me. ):
balthiersbit Posted: 16:53 Apr26 2012 Post ID: 3109090
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Then delay the mascot, its not necessary and not important for the general running of the site.

« Last edited by balthiersbit on Apr 26th 2012 »

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 22:41 Apr26 2012 Post ID: 3109118
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
We'll see how things play out. If I can't keep up, we might have to.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 05:35 Jun05 2012 Post ID: 3117324
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Craize? Can I get a bit of help refining this outline? If you need to, just lay it over the image Shay drew, but tilted on its side - I changed it just a little, so it won't line up perfectly. Before either of us get into coloring, I'd like to get the basic shape down.

Craizen Posted: 16:21 Jun06 2012 Post ID: 3117670
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Hmmm, what type of shading were you looking for? Cause I say we just add more details and leave it black line for the most part? Anime Style

I think for the most part that is fine, he has lean to him. The main part that bugs me are his boots and the mouth/eye placement. If you gave him some point to the boots, then send psd to me?
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 16:30 Jun06 2012 Post ID: 3117678
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
If any shading, I'm looking for the style used in the logo up top - As anime as possible to match the site style.

Here's the PSD file;
http://www.mediafire.com/?7...ns8yof6t

And I need him to look like he's leaning against something. I'm planning to use him on the getting started guide and a new 404 page for SC. In the getting started guide, he'll be leaning against the SC logo. In the 404 page, he'll be leaning against a styled "404" with arrows twisting out of it.

I left out a few details until you could edit it, such as the fingers and a few circles in the head. If you have the ability to do the whole thing though, I'll just get started on other things like the Getting Started guide. Once it's fully completed, I as going to make the outer most line the thickest - Like, twice as thick as the inner lines. I've worked with it before in another pic, and it looked... okay.

« Last edited by Forgoten_Scars on Jun 6th 2012 »
Craizen Posted: 16:37 Jun06 2012 Post ID: 3117679
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
I still think he's slanted enough for the logo already, as long as we place him near the shoulers and such, should be fine. The outer line shouldn't be too thick, I say that's a bit much. All you need in a thin black outline that encases everything. It makes it look quite nice.

« Last edited by Craizen on Jun 6th 2012 »
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 16:44 Jun06 2012 Post ID: 3117682
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Well, show me what you can do~
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close