Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Movies of your own battles!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:44 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349161
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Film your own battle and post it here! I don't have a movie yet, though.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 16:53 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349183
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There's 2 of me against Wes on the hub from a year ago.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:02 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349203
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
AGAINST WES??? HOLY SHITZU!... Look pal, who won?
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

nevake Posted at: 17:28 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349248
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wes isn't as great as you're making it seem like ;o He isn't really good IMO in comparison to some other people.

Edit: Someone give me steps on how to record a match and get it on the computer please...
ritt.no-ip.com
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 18:04 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349373
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I lost, but put up a good fight.

Again, it was ayear ago. That video is actually from the first tournament I ever entered. I'm glad I did decently.

I'm a stronger player now, and I'm hoping top go up against Wes again in the Gauntlet, which is a NYC tournament.
nevake Posted at: 18:06 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349380
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Was that at a Gauntlet? Anyways, you live in New Jersey WoZ?
ritt.no-ip.com
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 18:10 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349390
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, I volunteered to record a small tournament somewhere in NJ. Wes and Dave came by.

Actually a piece of Wes' Samus video is from the video that I recorded. Look for Samus fighting a green Falcon. I forget the tag.

And yep, I do.
nevake Posted at: 18:12 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349395
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Stuck in Texas :x

Edit: has vids of WoZ if you want me to post them I will...
ritt.no-ip.com
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 23:41 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 349933
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Eh, you can if you want, but keep in mind that the Fox you see in those vids in no way reflects the skill I possess today.
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 00:06 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 349995
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i have really bad matches from some time ago....i could root those out, if anybody's interested in seeing the worst luigi in the world, but i'm going to make vids soon, so i'd rather not ^^
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
Red Alert Posted at: 04:12 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350152
Red Alert
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My Fox:

http://rapidshare.de/files/4031595/Red_Alert_Fox__vs_SFG_man_Sheik_.mov.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/4028949/video_1.mov.html

I'd appreciate suggestions
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 11:58 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350665
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
It says that there is nothing to download, Red Alert. You must have something wrong.

Joshgt3 Posted at: 12:01 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350670
Joshgt3
+
+
you have to right click on the thing and hit Save Target As.

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 12:07 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350689
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I can't right-click on this computer... the feature has been disabled. But this is a library computer, so I guess that settles that.

Red Alert Posted at: 01:02 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 352106
Red Alert
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, once you go to the link you have to scroll down and seletet "Free", then on the next page scroll down and wait for your download ticket to be ready.
Patooty Posted at: 02:58 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 352201
Patooty
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Mask-o-Sheik, I'm sure your Luigi won't be THAT bad.

Just a side note... I BEAT YAGI!! LoL, I just had to get that off my chest. His Luigi is soo good, just watching how he moves around and attacks, I can tell that he has mastery over his character. It's almost scary how much control he has over his Luigi. Also, this probably means I can beat most other Luigis out there. Anybody know any other Luigi greats besides Yagi?

I'll post a vid of me soon, but it's late now so I have no time to upload one.
Resident Samus of SuperCheats |
THE Canadian Samus |
Best in BC
nevake Posted at: 06:23 Aug20 2005 Post ID: 354477
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I won't then WoZ :P if you don't think it reflects your current skill and playstyle.
ritt.no-ip.com
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:20 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 356916
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I am struggling with my ultimate character... between: Samus, Fox, Falco, and Sheik. I have alot of SSBM work to do, it's almost like a chore for me to play SSBM, because I take the game seriously.

Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 21:30 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 357409
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Aug-2005 Patooty said:Mask-o-Sheik, I'm sure your Luigi won't be THAT bad.

Just a side note... I BEAT YAGI!! LoL, I just had to get that off my chest. His Luigi is soo good, just watching how he moves around and attacks, I can tell that he has mastery over his character. It's almost scary how much control he has over his Luigi. Also, this probably means I can beat most other Luigis out there. Anybody know any other Luigi greats besides Yagi?

I'll post a vid of me soon, but it's late now so I have no time to upload one.
lol i don't play luigi, my friend did. now he uses peach though, my cf isn't too happy about that ^^ (i'm using fox a lot more now lol)

joshu uses luigi too

patooty that's really good....i beat joshu's ness and peach, but never his luigi ^^
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
DaRkNeSsOfHeArT Posted at: 01:31 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 357580
DaRkNeSsOfHeArT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nevake, Texas is not that bad. In fact, I'd put it as the 4th best area for smash (NY/Cali/DC&MD&VA as 1, 2, 3 in no particular order). We have Rob, Caveman, Zulu ect from Crystal, the Houston, Austin, and San Antonio kids, and the greatest crew ever, the D-Krew, right in Dallas. Though the D-Krew is somewhat dying I'm hoping to instill life in it with some Fort Worth style. If you live in Ft. Worth or the surrounding suburbs, we should play sometime, I'm always up for a challenge.

http://rapidshare.de/files/2225965/Alucard_Fox__vs._Darkness_Zelda_.wmv.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/4237868/Alucard_Marth__vs._Darkness_Peach_3.wmv.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/4237939/Alucard_Peach__vs._Darkness_Peach_2.wmv.html
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close